Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Athens, AL
There are 9 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Athens
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsGreat service from start to finish glad I had them encapsulate my crawlspace. Lifetime warranty and great follow up service.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsFrom the first phone call to request an estimate to the completion it was excellent,. AJ Wiegard gave us a second estimate which was at least $5000.00 less with the most expensive estimate from AFS. AJ continued to go line my line and delete anything that was not needed, but was in the previous estimate. It brought the price down even more. We appreciated that nothing was added that we did not need but could be charged for. It was a 2 day job. It was done in 2 days. Matthew Carey the lead in this project called to let us know that they were going to come early. At the end of the day, he let us know the status of the job and assured us that it would be completed the next day. Matthew, Bryan, Shane all did a great job. Pictures were taken to show us the work. My husband took a look too. The yard was cleaned up and they even removed old "stuff" that was left under the house. A short while later Trevar Akins, Production Manager, showed up at our house shortly after the men all left. He asked to look at the job to see that everything was done correctly. Mr. Akins assured us that everything was done correctly. We really appreciate the attention that AFS gave us in having this job done. Thanks, Donna and Jay read less
- The Rock Foundation RepairCraig did more than what he first said needed done. He used products that were of higher quality than other contactors. He was honest and trustworthy. He did not try to add things that were not needed to cause price to go up. I would definitely hire him again.
- Crawlspace DoctorExcellent work ! Very professional from start to finish. All in one Day !! I wish everyone worked like these people !!!
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsExcellent. They worked within my schedule, were very prompt, and very professional (sales and field service group).
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsOur family has a rental property that was originally built in the 1920's and added onto around 1960.After the last renters moved out and clean-up was accomplished it was apparent that extensive repairs would be required before it could be rented again. To start the process of evaluation of repair cost vs demolishing cost we started with the foundation, we called AFS. Mr. Rathman (AFS Foundation Specialist) arrived at the exact time that he was supposed to. He did a complete walk-around of the house pointing problems and explaining their impact on the foundation. He did a complete walk-through of he house interior again pointing out problems and explaining their impact on the foundation. He explained that the foundation of the house was in two parts, one half was concrete slab and the other half being pier and beam. He explained the different approaches both required in order to stabilize the total foundation. He explained that the crawl space for the pier and beam did not provide enough room to get under the house and evaluate the condition of that part of the foundation. He told me that the flooring over the pier and beam would have to be removed in order to gain enough access to evaluate and estimate the cost to repair. He explained that the removal of the flooring in order for AFS to develop a cost estimate would in itself cost around $500. He did not try to "sugar coat" the problem/solution with a high priced estimate that would take care of the problem. He told me that once the foundation was stabilized the other repairs could be started. He also explained that he could not provide cost estimates for those repairs but they should not be under estimated. After some deliberation with my family, I told Mr. Rathman that we would not require a cost estimate for the repair of the foundation as we were going to demolish the house. I sincerely appreciated Mr. Rathman's straight forward approach in explaining the problem and what would be required in order to repair it. The information he provided helped our family make the decision to demolish the house. I recommend AFS without reservation read less
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsIt was generally all good. They’re very thorough, detailed, and explained the house and how things would work. They gave different options and I felt they were very efficient. I got a verbal quote the day they came and sent a written quote to me that evening. It was a very fast turnaround.
- Crawlspace DoctorNick & his team were professional, courteous, punctual ,professional, work done completely better then I ever imagined. The work was explained in full & made easy to understand by Nick .I had several estimates they were not the lowest but I’m so happy I choose them . They called every-time to make sure my dogs were not in yard as I requested. They kept my yard clean every day . I would highly recommend they do fantastic work.I would gladly show my crawlspace to anyone interested in hiring them read less
- Crawlspace DoctorThe workers were very professional and the owner of the company was here every day to ensure everything went properly which was very reassuring.
- Crawlspace DoctorI contacted the Crawlspace Doctors for an estimate in June of 2017. Nick Williams gave the estimate and was very professional, courteous, and upfront about pricing and what he thought I needed rather than trying to sell me the most expensive package. He had given me a previous estimate in 2015 and he honored that same price even though the current estimate would have been more expensive due to their upgrade in materials and equipment. Nick also explained it might be several weeks before they could start work but he maintained contact with me until a crew could arrive at the house. Ben Hovey came with his crew in August and completed the work in two days as promised. They removed the old insulation, vapor barrier, and all of the old debris. They installed a new vapor barrier, a sump pump, and dehumidifier and completely cleaned up their work space with no disruptions at all. They contacted their electrician who connected the electrical equipment to the house a few weeks later. I couldn't be happier with the Crawlspace Doctors and the great work they did - I highly recommend them read less
Basement Waterproofers in Athens
- Business Description:I have been in the home building business in the Huntsville AL area for the past 15 years. I have always noticed the need to control humidity and mold issues in home design. Designing crawlspaces with foundation vents used to be code and all builders had to abide by the code. Fortunately the codes have changed. I see the need for unvented, conditioned crawlspaces in the Huntsville area. Not only does a conditioned crawlspace allow for the control of mold growth but also allows for the most en.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent work ! Very professional from start to finish. All in one Day !! I wish everyone worked like these people !!!Robert E.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t.. read lessRecent Review:Crew was very professional and explained to me what they were doing. Left you basement and driveway clean.Robert E.
- Business Description:The Rock Foundation Repair gives clients a wide scope of alternatives important to balance out or fix foundational issues. From the principal telephone call until the last investigation on a finished activity, The Rock Foundation Repair experts promise to give the most remarkable help accessible in the business today. With more than twenty years experience in the construction industry, we understand what it means to offer customers a solid item, redid arrangements, and remarkable help. A ".. read lessRecent Review:Craig did more than what he first said needed done. He used products that were of higher quality than other contactors. He was honest and trustworthy. He did not try to add things that were not needed to cause price to go up. I would definitely hire him again read lessVirginia H.
- Business Description:H&S is a foundation and waterproofing business. Here our value is our customers. Always going the extra mile to achieve a stable or dry home. We know there is always a budget to fix your home. NO matter the situation, here we give you OPTIONS no matter the budget. With a combined 16 years of business we take value and pride in our work. read lessRecent Review:He was very efficient, nice guy, very respectful and did a really god job.Maria W.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t.. read lessRecent Review:Very Well. Workers were thorough and professional.Shirley R.
- Business Description:We do plumbing, heating, and cooling. We show up on time and go the extra mile for our customers. We service and install a wide array of products with the upmost quality and assurance that you will be satisfied read lessRecent Review:Never even bothered to contact me. Business must be so good they can blow off new customers.Jennie S.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and Cullman read lessRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40 read lessDuane P.
- Business Description:At Don Kennedy and Sons our mission is to provide safe, effective, and professional residential and commercial property moving solutions, together with the services that are needed to keep the base of the building safe, dry, and secure. Whether this means installing special systems to keep moisture out, or adding pier supports to ensure structural integrity of a building or home - we can help. Our services include: -house moving -foundation settlement repair -waterproofing systems -crawl .. read lessRecent Review:Although I did not purchase the Duralook material for my patio, I might for my pool area later. I was impressed with their professionalism, they were on time for three meetings and had a state of the art mobile computer system to show work for the bid. As a female client, I was treated very respectfully and and business like. I recommend them for anyone who needs their type service and special type materials. As far as some of the negative reviews below, the Company had a former employee who no longer works for them, that could have contributed to past issues. I recommend giving them a chance to give an Estimate for the work you need read lessMrs R.
- Business Description:Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industry read lessRecent Review:Guy showed up. He had no ladder to get into my attic, so I supplied one. He wandered around inside and out and then told me they would have to use metal flashing throughout to seal up any place mice could enter...at a cost of close to $4,000. He offered no written estimate (despite the supposed precision of the estimate which was down to the penny.) He seemed to think there was a gap between the roof and the top plate of the walls all the way around of 3 to 4 inches. He said that was the way they built houses back when our house was built. I guess he thought I was stupid and didn't know anything about construction. He was wrong read lessLinda G.
- Business Description:Here at All-Dry Basement waterproofing, we Specialize in keeping your basement, and or crawlspace dry. We employ a service staff of 22 highly trained basement waterproofing and structural repair specialist. We improve indoor air quality using E-Z Breathe whole home ventilation systems and we offer Lifetime Warranties on our repair services . Special financing offered read lessRecent Review:Everything was fantastic. Nick responded to all of my questions via email after our initial consult and he and his team were able to schedule us to lift one corner and the back of our house shortly thereafter. They showed up on time, were very careful with the lift and pier installation, and even patched the crack in our exterior brick before they left. They also did a wonderful job filling back in the areas around the house that they dug out. All Dry's quote was extremely fair and their professionalism was much appreciated read lessAndrea M.
Deals in Athens for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Minor Hill
- Hazel Green
waterproofing contractors in Athens
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Cleaning and RestorationPO Box 951
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- Affordable Home Repair534 river loop rd
Laceys Spring, Alabama
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists2415 Jordan Rd
- Alabama Handyman (R)256 Criscoe Cir
Union Grove, Alabama
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC3340 Richwood Ave
- ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair260 Nonaville Rd 260 nonaville rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Allied CrawlSpace Solutions815 Old Trinity Rd
- ABC Cleaning and Restoration
- Cantrell Contracting LLC76 Lewis Dr
- Carlton & Son's Window's & RenovationsP.O. Box 1065
- Chandler Wise Services407 Aquarius Dr SW
- Cobalt Roofing & Construction9582 Madison Blvd. Ste 15
- Crawlspace Doctor1841 Old Big Cove Rd
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- Cantrell Contracting LLC
- H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC186 George Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Heritage Painting And Remodeling2006-1 Triana Blvd
- HOLT'S PEST CONTROL15875 KINGS DR
- HOME RENOVATIONS8014 Lauderdale Rd.
- HomeShield Services2206 Dortch Ave
- H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC
- JOHN TATE REAL ESTATE & CONSTR502 REDBUD DR NW
- JOHN TATE REAL ESTATE & CONSTR
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- Precision Enterprise2918 Meridian Street
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- The Rock Foundation Repair600 Boulevard South SW
- The Rock Foundation Repair
- Whited106 Windmill Rd