Complete Restoration Services Inc

Alabama: Home Builders
01/01/2099

101 Mar Jo Ln

Harvest, AL 35749

Here at Complete Restoration Services, Inc we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 15 years of experience we are fully licensed experts in the Remodeling and Home Building trades and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Contact us today! We look forward to earning your business....

home remodeling (18)cabinet makers (6)drywall (12)flooring (11)interior painting (10)water damage restoration (9)tile installation (9)general contractors (9)hardwood floors (5)house painting (3)basement remodeling (2)chimney repair (1)

01/06/2021

They responded immediately when contacted and quoted the price lower than others I had contacted. Once I received my Versa Lift, Chris came out and installed it in an extremely timely manner. The work performed was exactly what I had hoped for. They were very knowledgeable and completely cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again when needed!

Description of Work
Install an attic lift (Versa Lift)

Category contractors,drywall,remodeling

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

11/27/2019

Had a wonderful experience with Complete Restoration Services Inc. Everything was very professional, completed in a timely manner, and exceeded expectations. Would highly recommend for any future home improvement needs.

Description of Work
Replacement of existing roof and new gutters/downspouts

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

09/24/2019

Jason and Tony completed about 75% of the work according to contract, but part of the garage rebuild was indisputably, and verified by the City of Huntsville, NOT to code. Despite trying to get them to correct this for almost a month, unbelievably they say they aren’t responsible for building to code. They also did quite a bit of damage to our property which they refuse to take responsibility for....

Description of Work
General contractor for Fire Restoration

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

We completed around 25% of a $200k project according to the contract. Everything we built is to code, the homeowner is referring to his back-yard sloping into his garage (which is against code) and is not in the contract to fix. He was notified of this and said he would take care of it himself in an email! During the demolition of the house that was burned, with an excavator and many dumpsters, th...

06/13/2019

The job went very well. Jason was very professional and punctual. He produced a more detailed estimate than the other three contractors I had provide estimates, and he stood by his estimate. He oversaw the work and quickly resolved some minor issues with the work. Overall, I highly recommend this team. I will use them again!

Description of Work
Added wall to make new room in basement, replaced carpet with tile in new room, added closet.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

02/25/2019

Jason was very professional and worked very diligently to ensure my basement remodel was completed in our short timeframe. He provided the most detailed work estimate in the shortest amount of time from all the estimates I received. I highly recommend Complete Restoration Services.

Description of Work
Added a room to the basement, replaced carpet with tile

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 06/16/2018

01/03/2019

Complete Restoration totally gutted the bathroom down to the studs and subfloor. Removed existing shower, garden tub, flooring, and two vanities, relocated plumbing and electrical, widened entry doorway. Installed new tiled walk in shower, new vinyl flooring, built new linen closet with bifold doors, installed new LED lighting. Jason and Tony were very receptive to our input and had quick solution...

Description of Work
Needed a complete remodel of an outdated 9'x12' master bathroom to update it and make it wheelchair accessible.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

11/13/2018

Complete Restoration Services did a great job on our house. We had to move out of the house. They were so professional about what had to be done. They went to bat with the insurance company to make sure everything was done correctly. Their workers were very knowledgeable about each job that had to be done.

Description of Work
Our house was extensively torn up by a hail storm.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

11/06/2018

After hiring a friend of a friend, that did a terrible job, Complete Restoration saved the day and my sanity! They gutted the mess I had and made our bathroom exactly how I envisioned it! A year later, I called them to do my master bathroom. I found an issue with my porch structure, and called them again to fix that. I knew I was in good hands. Recently our church needed new flooring, and we calle...

Description of Work
Total bathroom makeover

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

04/09/2018

Called Complete Restoration Services to get an evaluation performed on some water damage restoration work performed by another company. Jason came out right away, identified several problems missed by the other company and gave a recommendation on the path forward. His knowledge of the problem and paths forward were very valuable and well worth the time.

Description of Work
Evaluation of restoration services performed by other company.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

03/19/2018

Excellent quality, done in a timely manner. Tony Hoover, Chris Tiernan & the rest of the crew were a pleasure to work with. They did our master bath last year & we plan to have them back next year to do our kitchen.

Description of Work
Remodel one full & one half bath.

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

Residential Remodeling, Home Building, Cabinet Making

Repairs, We do not offer estimates for realtors/non-home owners.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover