Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Moulton, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Moulton
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery well. I would give work crew 5*. Explained how they were to do work beforehand & showed & explained when completed.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsThe crew arrived on time agreed upon and they were actually quicker than I expected. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I still plan to have the crawlspace encapulated and will be contracting AFS for that project as well. Very pleased with the service I received.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsAFS were totally professional! Mold remediation, sump pump installation and French drain along with total encapsulation and dehumidifier. Looks fantastic!! Would recommend to anyone.
- H2O WaterproofingExcellent job!!! Very professional team members. All the guys were super friendly and respectful. They left the work area better than they found it. We would and will highly recommend them again and use them for other services.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional from consult to completed job. All our concerns were addressed in a timely manner.
- Southern-Home Structural Repair SpecialistsMy first inspection appointment was in early July 2020. Matt showed up to inspect and was very polite but was unable to inspect entire crawl space because of narrow clearance. He took pictures and measurements and recommended some things we could do to make the foundation more secure. I was told to expect a quote with pictures on Monday. After not hearing anything from him for 3 MONTHS after emailing him through the website and leaving messages on the office answering machine. Finally heard back from Matt on October 14th, and I agreed to another inspection with him bringing along another smaller sized worker that would be able to inspect the entire crawl space. Second inspection was November 5th 2020, they were very polite and found a few more things that could be improved. I was told to expect a quote on Friday. It is now December 7th and I have yet to hear anything from this company. Very frustrating and I will not be using them in the future
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsI called AFS to set up an appointment for an estimate to waterproof my basement. An appointment was set up during that phone call. I was called to verify appointment for estimate before hand by a representative named Michael. He was on time and very knowledgable. We set up another appointment to install the system. The estimated time to complete the job was two days. It only took one. The crew was on time and explained everything they were going to do. I also had a blocked drain right outside the entry to my basement door that they tied into the pump system. The job was done on January 8th, 2013. On January 10th it started raining and didn't stop for over a week straight. My basement stayed dry through all of it. Needless to say, I am very pleased with the job AFS did
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsCrew members were: Steven Erwin, Fredy, and Jonathan Work was performed in a professional manner and in accordance with contract. Crew called each morning when they were on their way and arrived at the scheduled time. Kept us informed of what was being done and were very thorough in the installation
- Aqua-Guard Waterproofing, Inc.Went great ,showed up when they said they would ,completed their work. Couldn't ask for better or more courteous service. And my basement is now dry. Hallelujah!!!!!!!
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsAwesome job!! AFS exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I want to be sure that several of your team members are recognized for their hard work while repairing my property. First, I was extremely impressed with Reid Cox who performed the inspection of my property. From his first introduction all the way through the end of the appointment, Reid was prepared, informative and very courteous. He made it a point to leave his cell phone in the truck (which you rarely see a contractor do!) so that he could completely focus on answering all of my questions. He went into as much detail as I needed to understand what was happening on my property, and he made it a point to show me how he arrived at took his measurements. I have to admit, when installation day arrived, I wasn?t sure what to expect. However, I want to recognize AJ and his entire crew ? Luis, Damian and Francisco?for a great job. AJ introduced himself and told me about his schedule for the day. The entire crew worked so efficiently, but what I appreciated the most was their attention to detail. As they prepared the piers and Jacks for installation, they asked me about my goals so that they could make the right adjustments. I felt completely comfortable having them work on my property. Foundation repair is heavy-duty construction work, but I felt that your crews were more professional, courteous and polite than most of the plumbers or electricians I?ve had inside my home. Please be sure to recognize Reid, AJ, Luis, Damian and Francisco; I?m truly impressed with their work. I?m happy to provide a reference to any other homeowners considering repair. I don?t ?wonder if the bounce in the floors? is OK, or if the crack in the wall will get bigger? I know my house is on solid ground. While at our property, the team even performed work for one of our neighbors that needed a smart support installed. They were also very happy with the floor support
Basement Waterproofers in Moulton
- Business Description:H&S is a foundation and waterproofing business. Here our value is our customers. Always going the extra mile to achieve a stable or dry home. We know there is always a budget to fix your home. NO matter the situation, here we give you OPTIONS no matter the budget. With a combined 16 years of business we take value and pride in our work.Recent Review:He was very efficient, nice guy, very respectful and did a really god job.Maria W.
- Business Description:H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems a..Recent Review:The crew, were some of the hardest working young men. They were polite, respectful of our property, and professional. The crew leader was knowledgeable and consulted with us as needed, which we appreciated very much. A company is only as good as the people they hire. They represented H2O Waterproofing & Foundation Repair with their work ethic. We recommend H2o Waterproofing & Foundation RepairFlorence D K.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Very professional, work completed in a reasonable amount of time, AFS responds to any concerns and issues. Happy with their work.Diana S.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goalsRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:Miller Electric and construction specializes in all types of electrical service, troubleshooting and renovations. With a decade of being a top service provider throughout central Alabama, we have serviced commercial businesses from Texas to Florida up to Washington, D.C. Now, we have added a construction crew to provide more services, like home building. from foundation repair to roofing, and everything in-between. Give us a call for a free quote
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and owner operated company with over 20 years experience in the foundation repair and basement waterproofing industry. We are an honest and fair company who will treat your like our home. We set ourselves apart from our competition through our personal touch on every project. We realize that no one ever wants to be put in the position to need major structural repair or waterproofing on their home. We make a negative situation positive through our excellent customer serv..Recent Review:Was very impressed from start to finish. Would certainly hire them for all my foundation work.Richard B.
- Business Description:Specialising in all your home or business needs reasonable prices with quality and professional work guaranteed
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1968. We stand by our services and offer warranties. We are able to sub-contract for construction jobs and fencing when applicable. We bill as services are rendered with a signed contract. We offer estimates. There is no job too big or small for us
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:have 6 worker 3 vans 1truck been in business 17 teen years
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Mount Hope
- Town Creek
- Double Springs
- Muscle Shoals
- Phil Campbell
waterproofing contractors in Moulton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Contracting Alabama Oncall
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Elrod Renovations219 Cedar Dr
- Elrod Renovations
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- quality roofing and construction1930 jenifer rd
- quality roofing and construction
- The Foundation Specialists 8421 Horton Hwy
College Grove, Tennessee
- The Foundation Specialists