If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Decatur, AL
There are 12 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Decatur
- Crawlspace DoctorI had puddles of standing water under my house for a year. The plumber found no leaks and said it would evaporate in the summer. Well it didn't and I called Crawlspace Doctor of Huntsville, Alabama. Sawyer Williams was great at explaining the issue and the costs, and it was a no pressure visit. He explained to me the four causes of water in a crawlspace and suggested the best way to SOLVE the problem, not put a band aid on it. They have just finished a full encapsulation, sump pump, and dehumidifier with a digital thermostat I can monitor from in my home. The workmen came out on schedule - were friendly, responsible, and efficient. Sawyer came back to get under the house and inspect their work. I was VERY pleased with the results, and would recommend Crawlspace Doctor of Huntsville, Alabama highly
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsGreat service from start to finish glad I had them encapsulate my crawlspace. Lifetime warranty and great follow up service.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsFrom the first phone call to request an estimate to the completion it was excellent,. AJ Wiegard gave us a second estimate which was at least $5000.00 less with the most expensive estimate from AFS. AJ continued to go line my line and delete anything that was not needed, but was in the previous estimate. It brought the price down even more. We appreciated that nothing was added that we did not need but could be charged for. It was a 2 day job. It was done in 2 days. Matthew Carey the lead in this project called to let us know that they were going to come early. At the end of the day, he let us know the status of the job and assured us that it would be completed the next day. Matthew, Bryan, Shane all did a great job. Pictures were taken to show us the work. My husband took a look too. The yard was cleaned up and they even removed old "stuff" that was left under the house. A short while later Trevar Akins, Production Manager, showed up at our house shortly after the men all left. He asked to look at the job to see that everything was done correctly. Mr. Akins assured us that everything was done correctly. We really appreciate the attention that AFS gave us in having this job done. Thanks, Donna and Jay
- The Rock Foundation RepairCraig did more than what he first said needed done. He used products that were of higher quality than other contactors. He was honest and trustworthy. He did not try to add things that were not needed to cause price to go up. I would definitely hire him again.
- Crawlspace DoctorExcellent work ! Very professional from start to finish. All in one Day !! I wish everyone worked like these people !!!
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsExcellent. They worked within my schedule, were very prompt, and very professional (sales and field service group).
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsOur family has a rental property that was originally built in the 1920's and added onto around 1960.After the last renters moved out and clean-up was accomplished it was apparent that extensive repairs would be required before it could be rented again. To start the process of evaluation of repair cost vs demolishing cost we started with the foundation, we called AFS. Mr. Rathman (AFS Foundation Specialist) arrived at the exact time that he was supposed to. He did a complete walk-around of the house pointing problems and explaining their impact on the foundation. He did a complete walk-through of he house interior again pointing out problems and explaining their impact on the foundation. He explained that the foundation of the house was in two parts, one half was concrete slab and the other half being pier and beam. He explained the different approaches both required in order to stabilize the total foundation. He explained that the crawl space for the pier and beam did not provide enough room to get under the house and evaluate the condition of that part of the foundation. He told me that the flooring over the pier and beam would have to be removed in order to gain enough access to evaluate and estimate the cost to repair. He explained that the removal of the flooring in order for AFS to develop a cost estimate would in itself cost around $500. He did not try to "sugar coat" the problem/solution with a high priced estimate that would take care of the problem. He told me that once the foundation was stabilized the other repairs could be started. He also explained that he could not provide cost estimates for those repairs but they should not be under estimated. After some deliberation with my family, I told Mr. Rathman that we would not require a cost estimate for the repair of the foundation as we were going to demolish the house. I sincerely appreciated Mr. Rathman's straight forward approach in explaining the problem and what would be required in order to repair it. The information he provided helped our family make the decision to demolish the house. I recommend AFS without reservation
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsIt was generally all good. They’re very thorough, detailed, and explained the house and how things would work. They gave different options and I felt they were very efficient. I got a verbal quote the day they came and sent a written quote to me that evening. It was a very fast turnaround.
- Crawlspace DoctorNick & his team were professional, courteous, punctual ,professional, work done completely better then I ever imagined. The work was explained in full & made easy to understand by Nick .I had several estimates they were not the lowest but I’m so happy I choose them . They called every-time to make sure my dogs were not in yard as I requested. They kept my yard clean every day . I would highly recommend they do fantastic work.I would gladly show my crawlspace to anyone interested in hiring them
- Crawlspace DoctorThe workers were very professional and the owner of the company was here every day to ensure everything went properly which was very reassuring.
Basement Waterproofers in Decatur
- Business Description:I have been in the home building business in the Huntsville AL area for the past 15 years. I have always noticed the need to control humidity and mold issues in home design. Designing crawlspaces with foundation vents used to be code and all builders had to abide by the code. Fortunately the codes have changed. I see the need for unvented, conditioned crawlspaces in the Huntsville area. Not only does a conditioned crawlspace allow for the control of mold growth but also allows for the most en..Recent Review:I had puddles of standing water under my house for a year. The plumber found no leaks and said it would evaporate in the summer. Well it didn't and I called Crawlspace Doctor of Huntsville, Alabama. Sawyer Williams was great at explaining the issue and the costs, and it was a no pressure visit. He explained to me the four causes of water in a crawlspace and suggested the best way to SOLVE the problem, not put a band aid on it. They have just finished a full encapsulation, sump pump, and dehumidifier with a digital thermostat I can monitor from in my home. The workmen came out on schedule - were friendly, responsible, and efficient. Sawyer came back to get under the house and inspect their work. I was VERY pleased with the results, and would recommend Crawlspace Doctor of Huntsville, Alabama highlyMary H.
- Business Description:H&S is a foundation and waterproofing business. Here our value is our customers. Always going the extra mile to achieve a stable or dry home. We know there is always a budget to fix your home. NO matter the situation, here we give you OPTIONS no matter the budget. With a combined 16 years of business we take value and pride in our work.Recent Review:He was very efficient, nice guy, very respectful and did a really god job.Maria W.
- Business Description:The Rock Foundation Repair gives clients a wide scope of alternatives important to balance out or fix foundational issues. From the principal telephone call until the last investigation on a finished activity, The Rock Foundation Repair experts promise to give the most remarkable help accessible in the business today. With more than twenty years experience in the construction industry, we understand what it means to offer customers a solid item, redid arrangements, and remarkable help. A "..Recent Review:Craig did more than what he first said needed done. He used products that were of higher quality than other contactors. He was honest and trustworthy. He did not try to add things that were not needed to cause price to go up. I would definitely hire him againVirginia H.
- Business Description:H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems a..Recent Review:H20 Waterproofing does a fantastic job! I love all the people that I’ve dealt with. I own many rental properties and this is the only waterproofing company that I will ever use. They are professional and truly try to help the customer. Six weeks after they finish my crawlspace there was a major flood. They sent Amari back out and he helped me get everything cleaned up and they honored all the work that they did. This is a top-notch companykim p.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Very professional, work completed in a reasonable amount of time, AFS responds to any concerns and issues. Happy with their work.Diana S.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Working with Nick at AFS was great!! Very professional and easy to work with ThanksDray M.
- Business Description:Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industryRecent Review:Guy showed up. He had no ladder to get into my attic, so I supplied one. He wandered around inside and out and then told me they would have to use metal flashing throughout to seal up any place mice could enter...at a cost of close to $4,000. He offered no written estimate (despite the supposed precision of the estimate which was down to the penny.) He seemed to think there was a gap between the roof and the top plate of the walls all the way around of 3 to 4 inches. He said that was the way they built houses back when our house was built. I guess he thought I was stupid and didn't know anything about construction. He was wrongLinda G.
- Business Description:We do plumbing, heating, and cooling. We show up on time and go the extra mile for our customers. We service and install a wide array of products with the upmost quality and assurance that you will be satisfiedRecent Review:Never even bothered to contact me. Business must be so good they can blow off new customers.Jennie S.
- Business Description:Here at All-Dry Basement waterproofing, we Specialize in keeping your basement, and or crawlspace dry. We employ a service staff of 22 highly trained basement waterproofing and structural repair specialist. We improve indoor air quality using E-Z Breathe whole home ventilation systems and we offer Lifetime Warranties on our repair services . Special financing offeredRecent Review:Everything was fantastic. Nick responded to all of my questions via email after our initial consult and he and his team were able to schedule us to lift one corner and the back of our house shortly thereafter. They showed up on time, were very careful with the lift and pier installation, and even patched the crack in our exterior brick before they left. They also did a wonderful job filling back in the areas around the house that they dug out. All Dry's quote was extremely fair and their professionalism was much appreciatedAndrea M.
- Business Description:Licenced General Contractor specializing only in foundation repair and structural failures.Recent Review:It went well. I now feel reassured that weight added in remodeling will be adequately supported.Dana B.
Deals in Decatur for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Laceys Spring
- Town Creek
waterproofing contractors in Decatur
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Cleaning and RestorationPO Box 951
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- Affordable Home Repair534 river loop rd
Laceys Spring, Alabama
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists2415 Jordan Rd
- Alabama Handyman (R)256 Criscoe Cir
Union Grove, Alabama
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC3340 Richwood Ave
- ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair260 Nonaville Rd 260 nonaville rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Allied CrawlSpace Solutions815 Old Trinity Rd
- ABC Cleaning and Restoration
- Cantrell Contracting LLC76 Lewis Dr
- Carlton & Son's Window's & RenovationsP.O. Box 1065
- Chandler Wise Services407 Aquarius Dr SW
- Cobalt Roofing & Construction9582 Madison Blvd. Ste 15
- Crawlspace Doctor1841 Old Big Cove Rd
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- Cantrell Contracting LLC
- Foundation & Structural Renovations Inc3124 Johnson Rd SW
- Foundation & Structural Renovations Inc
- H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC186 George Dr
- H2O Waterproofing3684 Industrial Pkwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Heritage Painting And Remodeling2006-1 Triana Blvd
- HOLT'S PEST CONTROL15875 KINGS DR
- HOME RENOVATIONS8014 Lauderdale Rd.
- H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC
- JOHN TATE REAL ESTATE & CONSTR502 REDBUD DR NW
- JOHN TATE REAL ESTATE & CONSTR
- Kelos Services2919 Holiday Dr SW
- Kelos Services
- North Alabama Builders311 CR 1387
- North Alabama Builders
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- Precision Enterprise2918 Meridian Street
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- Whited106 Windmill Rd