Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2005

1090 Lawrence Dr Ste 105

Newbury Park, CA 91320

VENTURA COUNTY (805) 480-0327, SAN FERNANDO VALLEY (818) 991-5684, SANTA CLARITA (661) 414-0444 , Aladdin Heating & Air Conditioning is Award winning. At Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc., our sole goal is to BE the best. That means providing the right equipment for your needs; installing it correctly, the first time, on time; while exceeding your expectations by every measure. Our mission is to provide top quality heating and air conditioning products and exceptional service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We achieve this through: A hand-picked, high-quality workforce, Superior technician training, company-wide commitment to integrity, highest-quality service, and unwavering professionalism, placing quality and the customer’s wishes as our top priorities, we do what we say…when we say we’ll do it! When it comes to air conditioning and heating, installation is more important than equipment. No matter how much you spend on top-of-the-line hardware, a poor installation will cost you more in the long run. We know that there are other choices out there. At Aladdin, we strive to make your choice simple, by setting ourselves apart from our competitors. We do this through: careful selection of employees, constant pursuit of improvement in knowledge and skills, Insistence on the highest quality installations and service delivered professionally and on-time, Integrity in pricing, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – giving you peace of mind that you have chosen the best company to take care of your comfort needs, Did You Know – that when installing HVAC equipment, the manufacturing process is actually finished at your home? What you are purchasing are the “components.” What we do is put those components together to create a finished product at your site. Family owned professional operated company. All employees are drug tested and background screened. Carrier Financing - Six-month deferred interest OAC....

01/22/2020

Nicki M.

They were efficient, knowledgeable and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
They did a preventive maintenance service.

07/10/2018

Rory A.

Alladin totally hung us out to dry. I called in the morning and was told they had someone available and would be calling me "shortly." We wasted hours waiting for them. It's been 3 days now and still no one has called.

Description of Work
Our air conditioning went out during the heat wave. We have two babies and an old dog; we needed it fixed quickly.

06/01/2018

Carolyn H.

Aladdin provides great service but their pricing is a such a ripoff that I can't recommend them. They charged $307 less a $20 Angie's list coupon to replace an ultramet capacitator and service my HVAC. The average cost for the part is $35 on the internet, so the labor was $252 for 30 - 40 min. Hello! The technician, who was very nice, had a price sheet, offering various price levels if you also pay for their maintenance program. So Aladdin tried to sell their maintenance program for $165 in order to drop the capacitator replacement cost to $245. If I had purchased it, I would have paid $410. Um, this was obviously not a good deal. They are just too overpriced. Keep looking. UPDATE: It was originally a 1 because I was overcharged for service. The service manager called me an hour later to address my concerns about being overcharged. Really appreciate the effort made as not many companies do this. We agreed on a fair price. That's excellent service in my book. I was never going to call them again for service, but the followup call made a huge difference and I will remain a customer.

Description of Work
Replaced ultramet capacitator 370 vac, AC blowing warm air

03/28/2018

Jeff E.

It went good, there was a lot of claims from this storm so the turn around was better than expected!

Description of Work
Hail damage on roof and siding

Category decks, garage doors, roofing, siding

09/15/2017

ELLEN K.

................................................................................................

Description of Work
........................................................

09/14/2017

Kimberley N.

I liked them a lot. They were great. They are a good company. I don't have anything to cross-reference the price. The work quality was very good. Any time you have to talk to the office more than once, people that know what they're doing is what sways me. People that actually know what they're doing and what they're talking about. Also, they made it right. It was just the little tiniest two drips that came from the attic, and it wasn't a fight with them. They took care of it right away. They didn't try to play games. The guy was very good. He was very conscientious. Poor guy was working in the heat, and he remained having a lovely attitude. He was a nice man. I will use him in my rental.

Description of Work
They had to come twice. They had to repair, ultimately, at the end of the day, the problem was something with the motor thing had to be replaced. Just a part had to be replaced.

08/12/2017

Grace P.

The crew was punctual, and mindful of our home. They explained everything as the proceeded & cleaned up afterward

Description of Work
Installed new AC unit

08/10/2017

Zisel S.

The units are working good. There are no problems.

Description of Work
They went up in the attic and check the heating.

08/10/2017

Zisel S.

They come twice a year for maintenance.

Description of Work
They check the compressor and the hoses.

06/22/2017

Wallace H.

George was great! This company has all the space age electronics you need to get the job done RIGHT! I had another company come over prior to George and they told me I had a leak in the freon system and to fix it would cost $7100.00 unbelievable! George tested the system and said all was fine, the house was simply too hot to cool down in a timely fashion because I had left the air off while away for several days! I am so grateful to Aladdin for telling the TRUTH! Now it's off to Yelp to burn the other company! Thanks Angie's List too!

Description of Work
AC service.

06/02/2017

Stanley K.

I have an AC with them and they have these big fat filters and they come twice a year and change those and service it. I pay a yearly fee. Their the only ones that can change these filters, their not your basic skinny filters. They were expensive. In the future I will do more looking before I leap to get the better deal. I want quotes from other people.

05/05/2017

Teri M.

My first experience with them was good and they fixed the issue. But they sold me their service contract, which I bought to bring down the price of the original service. They came out twice to perform service checks and the last time they were out the service attendant forgot to reconnect my air conditioner. It was boiling in my house but after servcie hours and when I called I got an answering service. I left a message saying it was urgent but no one called back. I called again and again got the answering service. This time I threatened to write a bad review on Angie's List, Yelp and anywhere esle I could think of (I was angry and very hot as it was now 90 degrees in my house). This time the manager called back right away and they sent someone out to plug my air conditioner back in. I know my air conditioner is old so I asked that they send someone to give me a quote on a new system. The guy came out, checked everything and said he would send a quote. I still have not received the quote and we are going on 3 weeks now, but I do still get calls asking if I want to renew my service agreement. Guess what the answer is.

Description of Work
Air conditioner had stopped working so hired this company to fix it.

04/21/2017

Marianne H.

We pay approx $250 annual maintenance fee. This covers twice yearly visits, some preventative maintenance, and discounts on other services. We have used them for 6 - 8 years because of their quality of work. They are professional and neat. They're prompt and polite. In our experience, they have been honest with us as well. They are a little on the pricey side but they are worth it.

Description of Work
Semi annual maintenance, replace filter and check system and adjust the vents.

04/21/2017

Marianne H.

They were very professional. They were careful about the property during installation. They presented options and we wanted a good one. Again, they tend to be on the pricey side but their quality of work and their equipment is excellent. Their people are always and couldn't be more professional.

Description of Work
Replace furnace.

01/25/2017

Debra T.

Service technician was very thorough and pointed out a couple problems with condenser and suggested solutions for improvement in operation and efficiency.

Description of Work
Checked condenser and furnace for proper efficiency and operation.

01/16/2017

Ken H.

Technician diagnosed problem. I chose to replace part myself. Response was within a few hours of placing call.

Description of Work
Diagnose problem with furnace not turning on

12/28/2016

Ester L.

Technician came and did the A/C tune-up. Overall well done. Thankful that I could get cheaper rate thru Angie's List.

Description of Work
A/C need tune-up

10/21/2016

Kathy V.

It went very well, I was very satisfied. Very professional, they explain everything carefully so they know what they're doing. I would recommend them!

Description of Work
Yearly maintenance and check-ups.

09/20/2016

Susan G.

They were totally professional and the scheduling was amazing. There were a number of different people working on their specific areas of expertise as well as the project lead and others who were there from start to finish. Wonderful job. Our neighbor had a heater installed at the same time which was more expensive, but the city inspector failed a part of the installation which required the company to come back and fix it. Needless to say we are very happy to recommend Aladdin to our friends.

Description of Work
Our heater broke and was in such a condition that it was a fire hazard, much to our surprise. We took 3 estimates from different companies including Aladdin. Their estimate was a considerable savings above the others.

Jennifer M.

Luis was great. Professional and helpful. Would absolutely use them again!

Description of Work
Maintenance on air condition unit

Gregory C.

Fantastic. They are a great company; did the work on time as promised and at a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Full A/C replacement.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Greg C.

Technician was prompt and knowledgable. He explained the measurements he took and made a couple of small recommendations. I will probably sign up for an annual service with them as a result of this initial experience.

Description of Work
HVAC Maintenance

09/11/2016

Pamela G.

I called Aladdin for a second bid. I had already received a bid from Canoga Park Air of $4100 to replace the coil or $6700 to install a new 3-ton, 14 seer, Carrier unit. I was seeking confirmation that the evaporator coil was leaking, as well as a price to replace the coil or the entire unit. A very pleasant man came out from Aladdin. He concurred that the major Freon (R410) loss I described clearly indicated an evaporator coil leak. However, he had left his leak detector at home that morning and would only charge me $79 for the call. He advised that leak detection would cost around $600. He did not even go up on the roof. WHAT? All of this made precious little sense. (I must add that Aladdin later offered to, and did, return my check in the amount of $79.) The next day, a sales associate came out to provide a quote. He returned from a rooftop inspection and agreed that there were clear signs of coil leaking. He agreed with Canoga Park Air that replacement of the coil would cost over $4000. Then, with a perfectly straight face, he quoted $10,800 to install a new Carrier unit When I advised him that I already had a bid of $6700 for the identical unit and asked how he accounted for the large discrepancy, he gave me a song and dance about operational costs, etc. and added that he would get in touch with his boss and "see what he could do". Within an hour, I received an elaborate quote from Aladdin, full of ridiculous puffery, offering to replace the identical Carrier unit (priced by Canoga Park Air at $6700) for a total of $7863. Did these people think I was the village idiot? Did he look at a small, slender, older woman and conclude I was gullible and possibly senile as well. These people will gouge you for as much as they can get. I was appalled. I ended up getting the same Carrier unit from a smaller business for $5630. BUYER BEWARE.

Description of Work
Replacement of evaporator coil on an 8-year-old Lennox rooftop package unit or, more likely, replacement of the entire package unit

08/09/2016

Paula N.

When the technician came out and I told him that me and my friend replaced the capacitor. The technician discovered that two wires needed to be switched. When he put the wires in their correct place, it started to blow cold air. I warned the technician that it may take some time to determine if it is working properly. I told him that when we first put in the capacitor, the fan was spinning and it pumped cold air for a short time then it went back to blowing warm air. He did not stay very long and charged me the service fee. As a result, my AC went back to blowing warm air. I contacted the company again and told them they needed to come back out to find out why it was not blowing cold air. They said they would send another technician out that same day or the next day. Nobody showed up or called. I called them again and they said that they would have to charge me another service fee if they sent another technician. I told them that I did not feel that this was fair and spoke with the supervisor. I told him that all the technician did was switch the wires that's it. I also told him that his technician did not give me a diagnostic test which was supposed to be included in the service fee over the phone. The supervisor stated that it would not be worth their money and time to send another technician since he felt that I needed an entire new unit without looking at it at depth (with out a diagnostic test). The supervisor decided to refund me my service fee. I felt this was fair since there was no diagnostic test or anything else done. It would have been nice if this company had put a little more time and effort into determining what the problem was instead of leaving me hanging.

Description of Work
To get a diagnostic of why the AC compressor's fan was not spinning and the AC was not pumping cold air.

07/12/2016

Lorey L.

Excellent – Great sales great techs: Quick & efficient.

Description of Work
Replace A/C & furnace & repair ducts

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

All A's Awsome Wayne G. Beck President Aladdin Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.

US Home Developers Inc

US Home Developers is a construction company providing services in Residential Construction and Remodeling, from tiling to roofing, from grading to painting and working on projects with a variety of scales, we keep on growing a big family of contractors, satisfied clients and partners. We take care of your residential construction projects whether it is home improvement, house full remodeling or residential ground up construction. Estimates for insurance companies are subject to additional costs. We carry an exceptional team of senior level professionals and young enthusiastic talents that accumulate decades of work experience in the construction industry. This multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team working with you and for you, is the key to success each and every time.

SB Construction & Remodeling

SB Construction & Remodeling is a leading company in the industry of home renovation and construction services. We offer our customers best of renovation and construction services. We provide multiple ranges of construction services varying from kitchen, bathrooms, and roofs remodeling and for other related works like painting, ceilings, doors and windows installations among others.

Better Together Builders

Call today for a free consultation 818.858.9840 General construction and remodeling company. We specialize in design and remodeling of Bathrooms, Kitchens, Complete Home Remodelings, Garage Conversions, Roofing and much more! In the process of creating your dream home, our goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date ideas and solutions. At "Better Together", you will find the most professional team of contractors, interior and exterior designers, engineers and architects. A "one stop shop" for all your remodeling needs. Our team builds and remodels homes with various styles such as: traditional, Spanish, modern, contemporary and beyond. Call us today to get your in-home FREE consultation! Hand in Hand we will make this experience unique and successful. So let's make it Better together!

Offers by Better Together Builders on Angi

State of California
    Contrators State License Board
    02/28/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

New installations, retrofit, replacement & repair of central air conditioning systems, forced air heating systems, zoning systems & indoor air purification systems.

Refrigeration, window air conditioners, floor furnaces, swamp & evaporative coolers.