Looking to expand your hosting, dining, and bread-making counter space? The kitchen cart and the kitchen island offer great solutions, but the two styles differ. We'll compare them side by side so you can make the best choice for your home.
Get matched with top ceiling fan installers in Nikiski, AK
There are 4 highly-rated local ceiling fan installers.
Recent Ceiling Fan Installation Reviews in Nikiski
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!
- Jensen ConstructionDave and his crew are very conscientious. Took extra steps to make sure job was done correctly, such as removing old flooring (3 layers of linoleum) and putting in new sub-floor in the bathroom and removing old flooring in the kitchen before laying the new linoleum. Kitchen was completed in 4 days - and is absolutely beautiful. I had a problem with the new ceiling fan, it shut off and wouldn't come back on. He came out the same day that I called him to check out the problem. I highly recommend Dave and his crew, and will call him again for any future work I might decide to do. His prices are very reasonable and he gave me a full breakdown of what he was charging for
- Jensen ConstructionDave was very helpful in selecting materials and skillful at modifying existing cabinets and vent as needed for installation of microwave and vent. Quick response to request for estimate and doing the work.
- Jensen ConstructionGreat. Good quality workmanship, always cleaned up after every day of work. Communication very good.
- Jensen ConstructionIt went very well. Dave and his crew were great to work with and I could tell he cared about our house. The work is high quality and exceeded our expectations.
- Jensen ConstructionIt went fairly smoothly; I was hoping to have the job done in three days as first estimated, but it took five, and then the extra items of the garage roof and attic work took a few more days. They took over my garage, and my car had to be outside for over a week. Cleanup was pretty good, although one day they forgot totally to clean up one room (the bathroom - one that had to be able to be used, of course!) Mr. Jensen seems to be very detail oriented, and I appreciated that. I would definitely hire him for any other home repair or remodeling job
- Renovations UnlimitedThis young man has only been in business for about 3 years. He was working as a carpenter when my husband met him. We first hired him to install some new doors in our basement. We liked his work and talked to him about our back deck, which he repaired after finding a potentially dangerous neglecful situation apparently done by the original deck builder, after showing us the problem. We interviewed him further, saw previous work he had done, and spoke with former clients - all of which were very satisfied with his work. He began after we had wood floors installed. He renovation our foyer, removing paneling and replacing outside wall insulation, drywall and then taping, texturing and painting; along with installing a new front entry door and ceiling fan. He then did the remodeling of the kitchen, taking it down to the studs, to include laying a stone floor, installing new cabinets, new kitchen window and backsplash after countertop was installed. And, finally painting. A year later he completely remodeled our main bathroom - to include a new window, new door, and the installation of a pocket door to replace a cumbersome door on a large bath closet. I highly recommend this young man [Josh Heath] and will go back to his company for any other upgrades or remodels needed in my home
- Knudson EnterpriseJim, who is the owner is responsive. He shows up on time and he is very professional. It is a clean work environment.
- A1 ElectricGreat. Made timely appointment. Showed up on time. Acted professionally. One fan I bought was not correct, they explained how to finish the installation without needing to have them back if I wanted, encouraging me that it could be accomplished myself. This spoke volumes to me on their character and I then vowed to myself to always use them if I ever needed electrical services again
- M & M ELECTRIC INCI requested quotes from 5 recommended electrical contractors to install ceiling two ceiling fans/lights. Frank Baker responded from an airport in the Lower-48 within hours. One other contractor responded a few days later. There was no reply from any of the other three contractors. M&M's employee arrived at the date and time promised, and performed the work very efficiently and professionally. During the work, Mr. Baker dropped by to see how the work was going. Not only did the employee perform the work requested, but also offered several helpful suggestions, as well, regarding other electrical issues I have been having at the house
Ceiling Fans in Nikiski
- Business Description:Hello Angie's List members, My name is Elayne Davis-Lucero, owner of Wiring Up AK Electric. The company is residential based and covers anything from new construction to home owner's remodels. I treat there project as if it was happening at my own home. I pay attention to details insuring quality service and customer care. I also do Generator back up system's or small issues that may arise. I give 1 year warranty on all work performed, along with free quotes. I look forward to working with An..Recent Review:Brian was very prompt about returning calls, and he and Anthony arrived on time and installed the fans, including trim around the ceiling where the old fans had been cut out. We are very happy with the fans and with the quality of service. Definitely will call them again when we have another project. Pricing seemed reasonableDiana W.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:We are your electrical and audio video solution. bringing you the highest quality in service and equipment. Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:It was amazing. They were very professional. The owner was taking the account what I wanted done, quick work, good attitude, and focused on their work.Isaac M.
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573Recent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!MARK V.
- Business Description:We have 0 employees. We use qualified, licensed, bonded and insured subcontractor when necessary. We can do the work based on a bid or by the hour. Rate is $50 per hour with $75 min.
- Business Description:Renovations Unlimited- business owner and registered journeyman carpenter, Josh Heath, is there everyday ensuring the highest level of quality and care for your home. Our services range greatly and include, window and door replacements, full kitchen and bath remodels, custom decks, "honey do" lists, and much more - just ask! You can't beat the quality of work being performed by a business owner, no one could care more about what they produce! All work performed by the business owner! Check ou..Recent Review:Great. Josh had the old one demo'd and hauled off in no time. There was a slight delay with material, but it didn't impact the delivery of the job. I would've like to have gotten started earlier in the summer, but it is an awesome, yet simple, built to code, place for us to relaxWayne E.
- Business Description:Arctic Fox Electric LLC is full service, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Commercial and Residential Electical Contracting Company.Recent Review:Dragan (owner) was great at quickly following up my telephone contacts. He and his assistant showed up on time and ready to work. Would definitely hire again.Tom R.
- Business Description:GENERAL CONTRACTOR SPECIALIZING IN ACCESSIBILTY DESIGN AND REMODELING FOR SENIORS AND SPECIAL NEEDS PEOPLE
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceiling fan articles
The cost to install a new ceiling fan can vary based on where you plan to add it, what's currently there, how many fans you want, and the style of fan. Read on to learn how much it will cost you to install a ceiling fan and whether you can do it yourself.
You may be wondering, who installs bathroom exhaust fans when they’re on their last leg. Using this guide, you’ll understand how an electrician or journeyperson will help you out and how to hire the one that gets the job done timely and right.
ceiling fan installers in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
- Jensen Construction
- K and N Construction LLCpo box 3056
- K and N Construction LLC
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Power Innovations2614 Redoubt Ave
- Power Innovations
- TMS Construction7134 Clemens Cir
Eagle River, Alaska
- TMS Construction