Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find top appliance sales companies in Nikiski, AK
There are 3 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Nikiski
- ALLEN & PETERSEN COOKING & APPLIANCE CENTERThe sales staff was very very professional. Helped me quickly find my product. Explained the pricing and virtually matched the big box stores'. The installers were very careful. Completed the work quickly and cleaned up everything.
- Stan's Appliance & Refrigerator RepairThey called in the afternoon because my hunband worked nights. They waited patiently to start work while I put my dogs up. I had a unhappy baby. Showed them where the washer was and they went to work. Then came upstairs and fixed the Dishwasher. He had a seperate bill for each and showed all work done and price plus fee. Also getting all the information to them was easy. I emailed some of the info they needed and they were a pleasure to work with. Thank yo read less
- Alaska Bead CoAlaska Bead is fantastic. They are very helpful. They give classes which I've taken a lot. They've been very good. They have a very wide range of supplies and tools.
- SearsThey wouldn't honor the warranty and service. The refrigerator didn't work. They said we had to load it up and bring it to Anchorage which is a 4 hour drive away because they didn't have a service provider contract person in the area and they wouldn't send anybody down. We had to spend $400 to get it fix and it's never worked right. They need to work on post-purchase customer service read less
- SearsCustomer Service was good but the thing remain with Sears, you know. With the refrigerator, they did not put the handle on the freezer and I had to all them and I had to do it myself and the screw broke off on it and I had to call them and tell them to get out of here and fix it or give me another one. So they came the night I called them and fixed it and left on their way but tonight I noticed the freezer doors dragging so I'll be calling them again. I think its too expensive. The responsiveness was great once I get hold of the sales man but I went there one night and walked around for an hour and a half and nobody helped me and the next day I went there to another department and told them to get somebody to wait on me. Then when once they brought somebody to wait on me, it was great but I told them pretty much that time to pay attention. They were punctual except for getting the salesman on set read less
- RELIABLE APPLIANCEKept on getting the answering machine when we first called to inquire about refrigerators. When we got some one on the phone we were told to go to their shop in person and that they had a refrigerator in our price range at the size we needed. When we got there the same day we found out that they did have one, but it was already being held for someone else. After a long phone call with the person the fridge was being held for; they managed to get them to go with another model and gave us the one we wanted and needed. On the delivery day they were very late. Installation was scheduled for 10:00 am and they did not show up till 5:30 pm. We got the loose excuse of how the office staff never pays attention to how they schedule their deliveries. The refrigerator was dirty and had to be cleaned by myself before we could use it. EWW! A month later the fridge stopped working, turns out the defrost system was out on it when they sold us the refrigerator. The repair man for the company even stated that they rarely check for those things when they resell them. Now we are struggling with cockroaches that came out of the refrigerator... Whatever. I will never use this company ever again read less
- MicrocomI called everywhere to get estimates for sattelite installation. After comparing cost and service over the phone, I decided to go with microcom. For three reasons, 1. Their estimate was $200.00 below other companies. 2. They were local ( I called Wasilla). 3. I was ASSURED same day installation. All of these reasons would come back to bite me. The service was for my cabin near the Peters hills. (70 miles north of Wasilla) When the tech came out he was wearing tennis shoes ( w/ 18 inches of snow on the ground) and he acts like he doesn't want to get his feet wet. Little did I Know Microcom of wasilla had farmed out my job to Anchorage Microcom, which is 125 miles south of me. Wasilla microcom had installed DTV the winter before. There was a couple of feet of snow, they used an auger and had me up and running in about an hour, inspite of the darkness. Spring came and frost heaves spit the pole out of the ground. I called DTV they put my account on suspension so I would'nt be charged, then quickly came out and reset the pole, NO CHARGE. After the tech, in his tennis shoes, saw the snow he said, it would take two or three trips from Anchorage @ $150.00 a pop to get me installed. Now we are up to around a thousand dollars! Remember, these were the people who assured me same day installation $200.00 less than anyone else! As soon as the tech left, I called to cancell my order. I was told it would be 3-5 buisiness days before my credit card would be credited. The supervisor told me she was handling the refund herself. Guess what? 3-5 days later no refund. So I called to find out what the hold-up was. Come to find out the request for a refund was never submitted, eventhough I was assured it had been. Now I've been LIED TO TWICE. It took over two weeks for me to get my refund and every time I called, I either got voice mail or someone who was going to find out what the hold-up was and call me back, but never did. ( on many occasions.) The end result was that they kept $200.00 of my refund for "shipping and driving". So I called Alaska Satellite out of fairbanks, (500 miles) from my home and got the service right away for far less money. BUYER BEWARE read less
Appliance Sales Companies in Nikiski
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body. read lessRecent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated above read lesschris k.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. read less
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. read lessRecent Review:Ben & Brandi were professional, efficient & very nice. After the installation, they were interactive with me on how I wanted the remote programmed. They went over all the 'how to' information with me & actually took time to show me & have me try everything. They were good. It was a very positive experience. Both left direct contact information & I did call later with a quest. Ben offered to stop back by the house but was able to completely answer my question over the phone. read lessKathy F.
- Business Description:We specialize in providing quality services to our customers. We offer complete water filtration systems to residential and commercial customers. Our products are cost effective reliable.
- Business Description:Welcome to Stan’s Appliance & Refrigeration Repair Does your business depend on refrigeration systems? Is one of your household appliances acting up? If you are not sure that your refrigeration system is working properly or if you have a broken appliance on your hands, you need service. Call Stan’s Appliance & Refrigeration Repair for complete checkup of all your appliances. Based in Wasilla, AK, we serve residential and commercial clients throughout the entire Mat-Su Valley and Muni of Anc.. read lessRecent Review:They were very good efficient, very professional, and very congenial. The technician knows exactly what to do. He had it all done and he explained what he was doing. I would definitely recommend their services.June A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
I Want to Replace Gas Clothes Dryer with an All-electric One. Who do I Contact about Disconnecting Gas
Question by Guest_9588654: I want to replace gas clothes dryer with an all-electric one. Who do I contact about disconnecting gas Do I contact a plumber? My ene
kitchen appliance sellers in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Stan's Appliance & Refrigerator Repair2520 S Knik-Goose Bay Rd
- Stan's Appliance & Refrigerator Repair
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping