If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Find top appliance sales companies in Big Lake, AK
There are 3 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Big Lake
- ALLEN & PETERSEN COOKING & APPLIANCE CENTERThe sales staff was very very professional. Helped me quickly find my product. Explained the pricing and virtually matched the big box stores'. The installers were very careful. Completed the work quickly and cleaned up everything.
- Alaska Bead CoAlaska Bead is fantastic. They are very helpful. They give classes which I've taken a lot. They've been very good. They have a very wide range of supplies and tools.
- Stan's Appliance & Refrigerator RepairThey called in the afternoon because my hunband worked nights. They waited patiently to start work while I put my dogs up. I had a unhappy baby. Showed them where the washer was and they went to work. Then came upstairs and fixed the Dishwasher. He had a seperate bill for each and showed all work done and price plus fee. Also getting all the information to them was easy. I emailed some of the info they needed and they were a pleasure to work with. Thank yo
- SearsThey wouldn't honor the warranty and service. The refrigerator didn't work. They said we had to load it up and bring it to Anchorage which is a 4 hour drive away because they didn't have a service provider contract person in the area and they wouldn't send anybody down. We had to spend $400 to get it fix and it's never worked right. They need to work on post-purchase customer service
- SearsCustomer Service was good but the thing remain with Sears, you know. With the refrigerator, they did not put the handle on the freezer and I had to all them and I had to do it myself and the screw broke off on it and I had to call them and tell them to get out of here and fix it or give me another one. So they came the night I called them and fixed it and left on their way but tonight I noticed the freezer doors dragging so I'll be calling them again. I think its too expensive. The responsiveness was great once I get hold of the sales man but I went there one night and walked around for an hour and a half and nobody helped me and the next day I went there to another department and told them to get somebody to wait on me. Then when once they brought somebody to wait on me, it was great but I told them pretty much that time to pay attention. They were punctual except for getting the salesman on set
- RELIABLE APPLIANCEKept on getting the answering machine when we first called to inquire about refrigerators. When we got some one on the phone we were told to go to their shop in person and that they had a refrigerator in our price range at the size we needed. When we got there the same day we found out that they did have one, but it was already being held for someone else. After a long phone call with the person the fridge was being held for; they managed to get them to go with another model and gave us the one we wanted and needed. On the delivery day they were very late. Installation was scheduled for 10:00 am and they did not show up till 5:30 pm. We got the loose excuse of how the office staff never pays attention to how they schedule their deliveries. The refrigerator was dirty and had to be cleaned by myself before we could use it. EWW! A month later the fridge stopped working, turns out the defrost system was out on it when they sold us the refrigerator. The repair man for the company even stated that they rarely check for those things when they resell them. Now we are struggling with cockroaches that came out of the refrigerator... Whatever. I will never use this company ever again
- MicrocomI called everywhere to get estimates for sattelite installation. After comparing cost and service over the phone, I decided to go with microcom. For three reasons, 1. Their estimate was $200.00 below other companies. 2. They were local ( I called Wasilla). 3. I was ASSURED same day installation. All of these reasons would come back to bite me. The service was for my cabin near the Peters hills. (70 miles north of Wasilla) When the tech came out he was wearing tennis shoes ( w/ 18 inches of snow on the ground) and he acts like he doesn't want to get his feet wet. Little did I Know Microcom of wasilla had farmed out my job to Anchorage Microcom, which is 125 miles south of me. Wasilla microcom had installed DTV the winter before. There was a couple of feet of snow, they used an auger and had me up and running in about an hour, inspite of the darkness. Spring came and frost heaves spit the pole out of the ground. I called DTV they put my account on suspension so I would'nt be charged, then quickly came out and reset the pole, NO CHARGE. After the tech, in his tennis shoes, saw the snow he said, it would take two or three trips from Anchorage @ $150.00 a pop to get me installed. Now we are up to around a thousand dollars! Remember, these were the people who assured me same day installation $200.00 less than anyone else! As soon as the tech left, I called to cancell my order. I was told it would be 3-5 buisiness days before my credit card would be credited. The supervisor told me she was handling the refund herself. Guess what? 3-5 days later no refund. So I called to find out what the hold-up was. Come to find out the request for a refund was never submitted, eventhough I was assured it had been. Now I've been LIED TO TWICE. It took over two weeks for me to get my refund and every time I called, I either got voice mail or someone who was going to find out what the hold-up was and call me back, but never did. ( on many occasions.) The end result was that they kept $200.00 of my refund for "shipping and driving". So I called Alaska Satellite out of fairbanks, (500 miles) from my home and got the service right away for far less money. BUYER BEWARE
Appliance Sales Companies in Big Lake
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Allen & Petersen Cooking & Appliance Center is the place for all things cooking. With two locations, we strive to offer what Alaskans need to bring nutritious, home-cooked meals to their tables. From state-of-the-art kitchen appliances to Alaska’s largest wall of kitchen tools to execute your favorite recipes- even Cooking School cooking classes and cooking workshops to sharpen your culinary skills, and a weekly pint-size workshop for the kids. We also repair what we sell with certified techn..Recent Review:The sales staff was very very professional. Helped me quickly find my product. Explained the pricing and virtually matched the big box stores'. The installers were very careful. Completed the work quickly and cleaned up everythingEdward B.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:We are specialists for in-home service. All of our technicians are factory authorized servicers, with over a decade of combined experience. Our Service Call Rate $89 in Anchorage and Eagle River and $99 in the Valley and Palmer.Recent Review:This was the 2nd time they've come out in the last 8 wks (our machine is still under warranty) and I must say I was very happy with both visits. The first time we had their technician Ben come out. Ben was very patient, very professional, very courteous, and really took his time. Today I was able to get Ben again just by asking for him. Again he was courteous, professional, friendly and able to diagnose the problem and fix it within 5 min. He did test it and doesn't know why it did what it did but he fixed it! I can now do laundry again! I would highly recommend Reliable Appliance and if you can ask for Ben he's one of the best technicians I've ever had!Jennie M.
- Business Description:We specialize in providing quality services to our customers. We offer complete water filtration systems to residential and commercial customers. Our products are cost effective reliable.
- Business Description:We understand that when your dishwasher, dryer, refrigerator, or other appliance breaks down, you need it fixed now. Call R & R for same day appliance repair service that has been trusted since 1984.Recent Review:The refrigerator was cooling by the time they left.Sharyn W.
- Business Description:The Trible family has been involved with major appliances since the late 1800's and have been serving the appliance industry with parts and accessories for more than 100 years. In addition, Trible's has been a supplier of heating and air conditioning equipment/parts for more than 50 years. With years of experience and tradition as a foundation, you can rest assured Trible's will meet your every need
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
kitchen appliance sellers in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Stan's Appliance & Refrigerator Repair2520 S Knik-Goose Bay Rd
- Stan's Appliance & Refrigerator Repair
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping