Screen doors cost an average of $300. Most job costs range between $100 and $1,550. The cost depends on the type of door you will be installing.
Get matched with top screen repair companies in Big Lake, AK
There are 0 highly-rated local screen repair companies.
Recent Screen Repair Reviews in Big Lake
- Makari Construction LLCI've been using Makari Construction for years. the first time I used them was back in 2008. I was in the process of remodelling an investment property and chose Makari because the estimates where low, itemized and the crew seemed knowledgeable. I could see where all the costs incurred would be, and they even walked me through different processes for saving money on my budget by using other materials and alternative building methods. As the project progressed they where polite, happy, attentive and accommodating. My wife's biggest comment was the cleanliness. Every day we would come home to a clean house which wasn't the norm from previous experience with contractors. There wasn't a facet they couldn't handle as far as a home goes. And they where able to put my mind to ease with the explanation of processes and fixes for various projects. I've been using them ever since, when you find a good contractor you never lose their number. I was always a little apprehensive before a project began, but with Makari I know the estimates are accurate and the knowledgeable crew can handle anything, they are professionals
- QUALITY SCREENSThis was the third or fourth time we hired Matt. Work is superb. We previously had all the screens replaced in our townhome (other than the sliding door). Matt comes out to the house, takes his measurements, and constructs the screens in his shop. He is a one-man show, so sometimes the delivery date may slip a little. But excellent work
- AK Repair GuyAnswered on the first ring, quick but thorough job, straightforward and professional, I would use them again.
- Makari Construction LLCI contacted Josh regarding the window screens at my son's school needing repair. He generously offered to fix the screens free of charge because it was for a school, and because he felt that the work wouldn't meet his 3 hour minimum charge. He could have easily turned me down because my request was relatively trivial compared to what he usually does, but he was extremely helpful, for which I was most grateful. I was deeply impressed by his character and his willingness to make time to do this charitable project when he already had plenty of work that was keeping him quite busy already. Though I wasn't able to use his services in the end due to a scheduling problem on my behalf, I won't hesitate to contact him again should we need any work done on our own home or in relation to my son's school
- QUALITY SCREENSMatt at Quality Screens was great to deal with. He promptly returned my initial call and then measured all windows and doors and called me with the estimate the next day. The new screens were ready and installed within a week. The overall experiece and quality was excellent.
- QUALITY SCREENSMat came to the house and measured for the new screens. He arrived exactly on time, did the measurements very carefully and completed this work quickly. His business is quite busy and it took almost 3 weeks to get the screens made. This was not a problem and he did the work in the time promised. I went to his business location to pick up the screens; they fit perfectly! A real challenge as the windows were very old (50 years!) and had years of paint buildup in the screen tracks. Mat was very punctual, professional and overall a pleasure to deal with
- QUALITY SCREENSI called Quality Screens to get a quote on a replacement or repair on a window screen that had been dented on one side by a tenant in our 4-plex. The first good sign was, the owner answered the phone right away...seems like owner-operated business phones always go to voicemail and you never know when you'll get a call back. Short story short: my screen was repaired while I waited for about 15 minutes, and then owner chased me down as I was driving away to return $5 I had accidentally overpaid. Quality work, Fast service, Good price, Honest businessman
- TMS ConstructionTaylor did an outstanding job!!!! The trim work is first rate. The fan and vent installations look professional!!! He even took pics of the bathroom fan venting to show me what the hidden part of the job looked like. He was able complete the jobs ahead of schedule and charged me less than the quote!!! I hired him again to do some drywall work..
- BEND ON-SITE SCREENINGWe used them again because they provided an exceptionally good service. They were very courteous. When we called, we got a recording and they called back promptly. We made an appointment for the job to be done and they came just a few minutes early. They were polite and efficient. I can't say enough good stuff about them. The pricing was very fair. I had in fact recommended them to somebody
- QUALITY SCREENSThe job went great. Mat is very good to work with and provided the screens on time. He comes to your house and measures the openings thus allowing him to guarantee fit. Twelve of the 14 screens fit perfectly. The other two were off by about 1/16" to 1/8" in one dimension. Mat promptly (and without charge) redid the two to a perfect fit. We originally compared the price Mat quoted with what the same screens would cost from a big box store (using their web based estimator) and Mat's were less. This combined with the custom fit made it a pretty clear choice for us to go with Quality Screens
Screen Repair Companies in Big Lake
- Business Description:We have 0 employees. We use qualified, licensed, bonded and insured subcontractor when necessary. We can do the work based on a bid or by the hour. Rate is $50 per hour with $75 min.
- Business Description:Full Service Repair Shop. Free Pickup/Delivery. $10 senior discount for in-shop repairs. $50 flat rate for remote repairs and tuneups (See our Storefront). $85 flat rate for in-shop PC/Laptop repairs. On-site services available. Free tuneup with every repair. Honest and speedy service!! Serving Huntsville/Madison and all surrounding areasRecent Review:We own a home-based business and rely heavily on our computers operating appropriately. We initially hired Eric a couple of years ago to service our computers when he was offering a Big Deal on Angie's List. He did not show up for our initial meeting. After trying to contact him several times, he finally responded and said that he had been on vacation and his schedule got messed up. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to have him look at our computers that needed serviced. He fixed the problems we were having. We thought at the time that he did a good job, so we agreed to retain him on a service contract and pay his monthly fee of $20. The fee was automatically charged to our credit card each month, and whenever we had issues with our computers, we would contact Eric to service them. Eric did fix the problems, HOWEVER, NEVER DID ERIC RESPOND WITHOUT US HAVING TO CONTACT HIM REPEATEDLY. His lack of response became quite frustrating over the years, and we would discuss our frustrations with him. Eric always told us that he would try to work harder to respond in a more timely manner, but never really improved much. A few weeks ago we were having issues with our computers, and we tried repeatedly contacting Eric via text messages, phone calls and voice mails. HE NEVER RESPONDED. HE APPARENTLY HAS LEFT US HIGH AND DRY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF NOTIFICATION. Eric had the skills to service our computers, but he lacked consideration and respect for us as his customers. We found him to be unreliable and unprofessional due to his lack of response. We would never recommend Eric or his company to anyoneDoris R.
- Business Description:Quality Screens is a small family owned business. Serving alaskans since 1984 with quality window screens and sliding screen doors.Recent Review:The job went great. Mat is very good to work with and provided the screens on time. He comes to your house and measures the openings thus allowing him to guarantee fit. Twelve of the 14 screens fit perfectly. The other two were off by about 1/16" to 1/8" in one dimension. Mat promptly (and without charge) redid the two to a perfect fit. We originally compared the price Mat quoted with what the same screens would cost from a big box store (using their web based estimator) and Mat's were less. This combined with the custom fit made it a pretty clear choice for us to go with Quality ScreensPhyllis J.
- Business Description:AK Repair Guy is Alaska's premier smartphone, tablet, laptop, and game console repair center. If you have a broken device we are the place to go. We strive to provide the best customer service, quality parts, lowest price and the highest quality workmanship of any professional repair shop in Alaska. We treat EVERY device with the love and care they deserve, we now how important your devices are to your everyday lives
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:TMS Construction is a sole proprietorship owned by Taylor Sparks, who has lived in Alaska for over 10 years. TMS Construction does all kinds of jobs, and provides excellent service at a reasonable rate. Taylor is experienced at multiple trades and his goal is customer satisfaction. Taylor's passion for excellence and to provide top quality work is what make TMS Construction a professional service. Taylor is truthful, honest, trustworthy, fair, straight to the point and reliable. Taylor will d..Recent Review:The flooring looks beautiful - Taylor was extremely professional, and his work is high quality. Estimate was accurate, and he was very detail-oriented and timely. We would definitely hire him again.Caron M.
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
- Business Description:MTG Enterprises owner of MTG IT offers Flat Rate Pricing on all base services provided. With FREE Remote Client and FREE Consultations, In home, Remote and Drop Off Services may Include Bonus Discounts! Not to mention our Pricing starts at $35.00. We recently expanded into Wisconsin from Las Vegas, NV. All services all held under a contractual basis prior to service. Terms of Service Agreement, Condition Report and Property Value sheets will be provided prior to service. As well as Comment Ca..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful screen repair company articles
Screened-in porches allow you to enjoy an outdoor living space without pests. But screen porches require planning help from home improvement contractors.
Screen door full of holes and tears? Curious about screen door repair cost? Door experts talk replacing screens, how to DIY and when you should hire a pro.
screen repair companies in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AK Repair Guy7474 Meadow Street Ste. 2
- AK Repair Guy
- Bama Computer Repair112 Quiet Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Bama Computer Repair
- K and N Construction LLCpo box 3056
- K and N Construction LLC
- Odds & Ends Handyman Service4251 E Greenview Cir
- Odds & Ends Handyman Service
- QUALITY SCREENS2437 Lord Baranof dr
- QUALITY SCREENS
- Rock Engineering4333 Butte Cir
- Rock Engineering
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space