What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Big Lake, AK
There are 8 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Big Lake
- Septic SolutionsI had issues with my septic for months, was constantly getting clogs at the inlet to the tank. I had others come out and look and they gladly took my money to clear the clog, but never really diagnosed the issues. I finally called Wayne and got a diagnosis. Unfortunately my tank was rusted through in a few spots and had to be replaced. He quoted me a better price than anyone else and did the work fast, they even used some of the dirt left from installing a new drain field to widen my driveway and make it easier to get my boat and RV in and out. Wayne and his crew were great, friendly and professional, I wish i would have called him first, would have saved me time, money, and frustration
- Quality Snow Removal and Lawn ServiceI have hired Scott on several occasions to complete excavating, landscaping, road work and land leveling. I was impressed with his extensive knowledge and efficiency. I had another guy do some similar work for me and Scott performed the work in 1/3 of the time, not to mention his work was much better. I’d recommend him for any job and will use him next time I have the need
- Ken's ExcavatingGreat....fast, efficient.... excellent job. Just what I wanted and asked for. I would highly recommend this company.
- Kelly Lawn & Landscaping LLCThe Kelly crew did a great job. The hedge was overgrown and needed quite of bit of trimming on the top, bottom, and both sides. They cleaned and removed all the debris and trimmings. I felt the price they charged was fair for the work done.
- SANITARY PUMPERSOnce again Sean has come to my rescue. He arrives shortly after you call him on short notice, is helpful, conscientious and kind. I could not ask for better service Highly highly recommended
- Rock LandscapingMy experience with Rock Excavating was great! I had met with two Contractors previously for an estimate and they never even called me back. I met with Rock Landscaping and he assured me He could help me with my earthquake damaged hill that my house sits on as well as my driveway that was allowing water from the street to pool up against my foundation. The owner gave me updates on the progress of the job and didn't waste a minute getting in and saving my home from falling off the side of a forty foot hill! Re-sloped my driveway too, so now my foundation is not taking on a ton of water. The owner sensed the urgency in my Contractor needs and jumped right into action. I highly recommend Rock Landscaping
- Rock LandscapingGreat experience all around, Russ was very responsive and knowledgeable and his entire team were professional and courteous. Appreciated his advice and suggestions. Shout out to Austin and Chris for their roles as leads on the project. Love the results and would definitely recommend
- Rock LandscapingRuss and his crew did a great job under the added pressure of getting important parts of the project done before freeze-up. I also increased the scope of the project as we got into it and Russ was very responsive and worked with me and had great suggestions about how to most cost-effectively accomplish the additional work. Russ has lots of experience and knows what he is doing and the quality of the work is the best I've ever seen. I look forward to working with Russ on several projects in 2019
- Rock LandscapingEverything went very well. Russ and Matt worked with us to make sure that the patio was done well, and suggested several improvements to our original idea. The end result came out great. Would definitely work with them again.
- Rock LandscapingThe final product simply is too nice. Now we have to improve the house to match the new landscaping and driveway. Russ proved to be an excellent, responsive contractor. I’ve zero complaints with his services and commend his rock wall construction crew for their skills and artistry.
Excavators in Big Lake
- Business Description:Innovative & Practical Septic Solutions For South Central Alaska. With easy financing and thorough free consultations, we offer: * Septic & Sewer Design And Installation * Diagnostics, Repair & Replacement * COSA & Video Pipe/Sewer Inspections * Ground Water Remediation * Foundation Sealing, Excavating & Regrading Let’s face it…You should be confident in your septic solution. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to ensure all of our work is done properl..Recent Review:I had issues with my septic for months, was constantly getting clogs at the inlet to the tank. I had others come out and look and they gladly took my money to clear the clog, but never really diagnosed the issues. I finally called Wayne and got a diagnosis. Unfortunately my tank was rusted through in a few spots and had to be replaced. He quoted me a better price than anyone else and did the work fast, they even used some of the dirt left from installing a new drain field to widen my driveway and make it easier to get my boat and RV in and out. Wayne and his crew were great, friendly and professional, I wish i would have called him first, would have saved me time, money, and frustrationChristopher K.
- Business Description:For all your snow plowing and lawn service needs. We stand behind our work in the Matsu Valley.Recent Review:They did great. They showed up. They were reliable. They did a good job. They made sure we were happy.Jeremy H.
- Business Description:Building Trust from the Ground Up! Invoices are Net 30Recent Review:John was very professional and friendly. You could tell that he cared about our needs and our property. He definitely knows his business, and expertly excavated and replaced our sewer line with minimal damage. The slight damage to our driveway was immediately taken care. We are grateful for John's Excavation and would recommend his services to anyoneJoe C.
- Business Description:Drain cleaning, septic tank pumping, rotor rootor, camera inspection and locate, jetting and hot jetting, steam thawingRecent Review:It was wonderful and they were terrific.joan h.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
- Business Description:Excavating Contractor-Gravel driveways, Building sites, Septic systems, Trenching, Tree/Stump removal, Landscaping, Demolition.Recent Review:They did it all and no problem. They were good guys to work with and I would hire them in a heart beat.Doug O.
- Business Description:ExcavatingRecent Review:Great....fast, efficient.... excellent job. Just what I wanted and asked for. I would highly recommend this company.Nancy Y.
- Business Description:With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundationsRecent Review:Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.Scott L.
- Business Description:Since 2001, Carlos Landscaping has provided Anchorage and Surrounding Areas with beautiful landscaping and great customer service for families to enjoy. We offer several services to our Alaskan customers ranging new lawn installation, planting trees, shrubs and flowers to snow removal in the winter months. We stand behind our work. Our commitment is to provide the best services at a reasonable rate for our customersRecent Review:It didn't go at all. Carlos came out in May, told me he would do the job, told me to buy a pond liner and then he'd get to it. So, I spent $350 on a pond liner. Waited. And waited. Texted Carlos multiple times. No answer. Finally called him, he actually answered (this was June) and told me I was next on the list, as soon as he finished his current project. But still no estimate. I gave up calling and texting. It is now late September, and still no response. Thanks a lot, CarlosLarry W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
excavators in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-Asphalt LLC6223 Eula St
- 1-800-Asphalt LLC
- A Full Moon SepticPO Box 298252
- Alaska Decks & More LLC13000 Bainbridge Rd
- ALASKA FRONTIER SVC LLC14215 LAKE OTIS PKWY
- Alaska Infrared Asphalt1200 E 76th Ave Ste 1225
- Alaska Stormwater Maintenance8535 Dimond D Cir Ste D D
- Arctic Excavators LLC15415 OLD SEWARD HWY
- ART CHURCH INC.PO Box 520614
Big Lake, Alaska
- A Full Moon Septic
- Bighorn Remodeling & Repair LLCPO Box 671462
Eagle River, Alaska
- Bighorn Remodeling & Repair LLC
- C & E Sealcoating and Asphalt Care7362 West Parks Hwy. 577
- CARLOS LANDSCAPING5047 ANNE HATHAWAY ST
- CC Enterprises580 N. Meadow Lakes Dr.
- Chyko Construction LLC10130 East Gilbert Ct
- Corratto's Construction Service534 E 15th Terrace
- C & E Sealcoating and Asphalt Care
- FM2 Inc.1451 E Parks Hwy Suite 207
- FM2 Inc.
- GRAYLING CONSTRUCTION CORP7133 ARCTIC BLVD 3
- GRAYLING CONSTRUCTION CORP
- John's Excavating, Inc6343 Spruce Meadows Dr
- John's Excavating, Inc
- Ken's Excavatingpo box 877383
- Ken's Excavating
- Septic Solutions4400 E Dimond Way
- Septic Solutions
- Timber Tree Services1905 Basin St
- Timber Tree Services
- Victory Drain Cleaning 504 W 54th Ave
- Victory Drain Cleaning