Take boring concrete patios to the next level and add decorative stamps into the overall design. Intricate designs add an upscale look for less money. For an idea of what a stamped concrete patio costs, read this guide before hiring professionals.
Get matched with top stamped concrete contractors in Big Lake, AK
There are 0 highly-rated local stamped concrete contractors.
Recent Stamped Concrete Reviews in Big Lake
- Ace ProjexI normally would not bother to post here, but this company does such good work I am compelled to share this with everyone. A friend of mine recommended Brian to me when we were talking about the muddy mess our driveway was this spring as the snow melted. Brian showed up on time and had all the equipment and help he needed. We wanted to have our muddy driveway paved with compacted gravel to keep the natural look of our home, yet protect the trees growing alongside and not damage the roots. He had no problem with that and recommended some things that would make sure the driveway would drain well and still protect the trees. He did the job exactly as he said he would. It was really amazing to watch him maneuver his front end loader as he prepared the site and filled it, never bumping a tree or running over the lawn. It was a real pleasure to watch him drive the loader, like dancing. You can tell he has run one for many hours. So you think this must have cost quite a bit? We were amazed at how reasonable his price was, and even happier after we saw how good a job he does. I will certainly use Ace Projex again read less
- Thompson's ConcreteThey are great and that is the reason I had them come out for the second time. They did excellent work and their price was good as well as really competitive. Everything about them was pretty good. I am really happy with them and I would recommend them to others. They are the only company I would use again in the future since everything turns out really good all the time I use them read less
- GMG General, IncFront concrete patio; Rear patio/driveway; walkway of individual concrete steps. Included removal of substandard soils and bringing in gravel base. | |The quality and finish are high. No damage to adjacent walls and windows even in close proximity. Very responsive when we pointed out adjustments to make in positioning of concrete steps. Were aware of city permitting for ROW encroachment and followed that procedure avoiding trouble. Gave advice on care to make the concrete longlasting. We are extremely happy with end result read less
- First Class Finishing LLCI contacted Ron, he came to my home and gave me a free estimate. Then he was back about a week or so later to do the work. Then he came back to seal the concrete. He cleaned up after himself and left me feeling like I had made the right decion by using his services.
- Alaskan Concrete specialtiesHe was RUDE at the parking lot. I just pulled in parking my truck with my five children inside. I asked him nicely if he could please move his truck so I can get my kids out. His truck was parked too close. He yelled at me and said he is not going to move his truck for me. After arguing with him. I got out to take my laundry out the back truck while holding my one year old daughter . He came out of his side of the truck walked to me and called me an UGLY F*** and I need to go F*** myself while my kids were listening ages from 13 to 1 year old. He would not stop degrading me infront of my kids. NOW IS THIS THE KIND of company you want to hire to do your work! I took a picture of his truck and that is how I found he's the owner of this company ... I told him I'm gonna post this on Facebook he said he don't give a f*** ... So having him do your work I'm sure in his mind he's saying I don't give a f*** ... This company don't deserve any good reviews and I hope you read this and think twice before you hire this company read less
Stamped Concrete Contractors in Big Lake
- Business Description:We first opened our doors in 1989 with a few employees. We are a general contractor in South Central Alaska, Alaska's Asphalt Paving Specialist. We offer Residental and commerical services. GMG General, Inc. is licensed, Bonded, and insured read lessRecent Review:GMG appeared to do a great job asphalting the driveway. Four years later contacted them regarding an issued. They do not have a length of warranty time on their proposal. The office gals informed me it's one year. It is not on their contract. What is on the contract basically says they are not responsible for any problems. My situation is the asphalt didn't hardened underneath the top surface. While putting down edging between the grass and the asphalt, four years later, the underneath asphalt started coming out like lava. It was a day that was sunny and warm. Contacted GMG to informed them. General Manager Keven Rogers came over to look at the problem. He took measurements of the driveway and stated he would send over a proposal. After the second call he then sent over a blank proposal. Guess he was telling me It's Not GMG's Problem. This is a situation where it was not visual. How do you know what is happening underneath read lessElaine A.
- Business Description:General Construction Services
- Business Description:Historic New England Fieldstone for Architectural Stone Veneer, Stonewalls and Hardscapes. Our stone is used for siding on homes and commercial buildings. Available in 5 colors and 5 shapes. As easy to install and as affordable as man-made stone, with the beauty and durability of all natural real stone. View photos and videos on our website http://www.Stoneyard.com. Or visit a local masonry supply or building material dealer. Stoneyard.com is the home to all-natural Historic New Engla.. read lessRecent Review:It's rather scary that this place showed up on the "Write a Review" pop list here. I have never visited this place, either online or in person, and I've certainly never bought anything from them. Never even heard of them until $1500 charges started appearing on my credit card. I disputed the charges with the credit card company and didn't have to pay, then more charges from Stoneyard appeared a few months later. In the end, I had to cancel the credit card. No idea how this happened - these are the only erroneous charges I've ever had in decades of using credit cards. <br / read lesssteven l.
- Business Description:At Ficklin Construction we have the knowledge,skills,background and equiptment to tackle all of your concrete,excavation,framing,and remodeling needsRecent Review:unknownsusan m.
- Business Description:Interior / exterior painting, specialty flooring, remodeling and additions, minor electrical, garage floor coating, sealing and concrete beautification. For a free estimate and product information packet, please contact Quentin at (907) 744-9176 Ask about our senior military discount read less
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:Garage Experts of Alaska, LLC is a locally owned and operated franchise of Garage Experts International, LLC. Garage Experts of Alaska, LLC is a specialty contractor for your garage improvement needs. All work is done in house, no sub contractors. Seasonal promotions available. Cash, Check, and all major credit cards are accepted as payment for services read lessRecent Review:Asa did an excellent job. He provided great customer service and made sure our floors came out exactly as we wanted them.Alan S.
- Business Description:Concrete and Landscaping Services.Recent Review:There were delays, primarily due to the distributor not having our color choice in stock, which delayed the project 2 weeks. The contractor didn't confirm that our color choice was in stock prior to removing our existing driveway, so we had to deal with that during the delay. Once the color came in, we then had to wait for a date to schedule the concrete truck to come out and pour. Once that was scheduled, the rest of the job proceeded without a hitch. The contractor made a revision to our original plan without first consulting me; I was a little upset about that, but we negotiated the price down to compensate for that. Overall, we're happy with the end product. There are minor flaws, but overall, we're happy with it. The contractor is not very communicative, so definitely pin him down on any questions or concerns you may have before you decide to go with him read lessBart A.
- Recent Review:I think they're awesome. My husband had a military discount and don't believe he paid over $200. I give them the highest ratings and will continue to use them in the future. Brittany P.
- Business Description:Beautiful, handcrafted concrete countertops designed to fit your culinary needs! Gorgeous countertops are maintenance free and last as long as your kitchen! We specialize in; bathroom countertops kitchen countertops colored concrete commercial countertops and concrete furniture. We specialize in custom inlays (designs, rocks, glass, pictures, graphics, etc.), custom colors and inlay of light fiber optics within your countertop! How long does it take? Between 10-14 days, depending on .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful stamped concrete contractor articles
Can’t decide between a stamped concrete patio and other patios such as brick and tile? Using this guide, you’ll understand how a stamped concrete patio offers benefits over other patios, including lower costs and ease of installation.
Pool fence costs vary depending on the type of fencing and the size of your pool. This guide will help you figure out the true cost of pool fence installation, along with what you should consider when adding a fence around your pool.
stamped concrete contractors in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D ConcretePO Box 112064
- 3D Concrete
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- First Class Finishing LLC2261 N Skwentna Bay
- First Class Finishing LLC
- Prime Constructors LLC2231 N Northway Ln Unit B
- Prime Constructors LLC
- Thompson's ConcretePO Box 873926
- Thompson's Concrete
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100