Sealing a concrete garage floor can provide a beautiful sheen while protecting it from damage from the elements and your vehicle. This guide breaks down what types of sealers are available and the process for sealing the floor.
Get matched with top stamped concrete contractors in Big Lake, AK
There are 0 highly-rated local stamped concrete contractors.
Recent Stamped Concrete Reviews in Big Lake
- Thompson's ConcreteThey are great and that is the reason I had them come out for the second time. They did excellent work and their price was good as well as really competitive. Everything about them was pretty good. I am really happy with them and I would recommend them to others. They are the only company I would use again in the future since everything turns out really good all the time I use them
- Ace ProjexI normally would not bother to post here, but this company does such good work I am compelled to share this with everyone. A friend of mine recommended Brian to me when we were talking about the muddy mess our driveway was this spring as the snow melted. Brian showed up on time and had all the equipment and help he needed. We wanted to have our muddy driveway paved with compacted gravel to keep the natural look of our home, yet protect the trees growing alongside and not damage the roots. He had no problem with that and recommended some things that would make sure the driveway would drain well and still protect the trees. He did the job exactly as he said he would. It was really amazing to watch him maneuver his front end loader as he prepared the site and filled it, never bumping a tree or running over the lawn. It was a real pleasure to watch him drive the loader, like dancing. You can tell he has run one for many hours. So you think this must have cost quite a bit? We were amazed at how reasonable his price was, and even happier after we saw how good a job he does. I will certainly use Ace Projex again
- GMG General, IncFront concrete patio; Rear patio/driveway; walkway of individual concrete steps. Included removal of substandard soils and bringing in gravel base. | |The quality and finish are high. No damage to adjacent walls and windows even in close proximity. Very responsive when we pointed out adjustments to make in positioning of concrete steps. Were aware of city permitting for ROW encroachment and followed that procedure avoiding trouble. Gave advice on care to make the concrete longlasting. We are extremely happy with end result
- First Class Finishing LLCI contacted Ron, he came to my home and gave me a free estimate. Then he was back about a week or so later to do the work. Then he came back to seal the concrete. He cleaned up after himself and left me feeling like I had made the right decion by using his services.
- Alaskan Concrete specialtiesHe was RUDE at the parking lot. I just pulled in parking my truck with my five children inside. I asked him nicely if he could please move his truck so I can get my kids out. His truck was parked too close. He yelled at me and said he is not going to move his truck for me. After arguing with him. I got out to take my laundry out the back truck while holding my one year old daughter . He came out of his side of the truck walked to me and called me an UGLY F*** and I need to go F*** myself while my kids were listening ages from 13 to 1 year old. He would not stop degrading me infront of my kids. NOW IS THIS THE KIND of company you want to hire to do your work! I took a picture of his truck and that is how I found he's the owner of this company ... I told him I'm gonna post this on Facebook he said he don't give a f*** ... So having him do your work I'm sure in his mind he's saying I don't give a f*** ... This company don't deserve any good reviews and I hope you read this and think twice before you hire this company
Stamped Concrete Contractors in Big Lake
- Business Description:We first opened our doors in 1989 with a few employees. We are a general contractor in South Central Alaska, Alaska's Asphalt Paving Specialist. We offer Residental and commerical services. GMG General, Inc. is licensed, Bonded, and insuredRecent Review:GMG appeared to do a great job asphalting the driveway. Four years later contacted them regarding an issued. They do not have a length of warranty time on their proposal. The office gals informed me it's one year. It is not on their contract. What is on the contract basically says they are not responsible for any problems. My situation is the asphalt didn't hardened underneath the top surface. While putting down edging between the grass and the asphalt, four years later, the underneath asphalt started coming out like lava. It was a day that was sunny and warm. Contacted GMG to informed them. General Manager Keven Rogers came over to look at the problem. He took measurements of the driveway and stated he would send over a proposal. After the second call he then sent over a blank proposal. Guess he was telling me It's Not GMG's Problem. This is a situation where it was not visual. How do you know what is happening underneathElaine A.
- Business Description:We are a full service contracting business providing free estimates with professional employees furnishing a professional complete project.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Recent Review:They are great and that is the reason I had them come out for the second time. They did excellent work and their price was good as well as really competitive. Everything about them was pretty good. I am really happy with them and I would recommend them to others. They are the only company I would use again in the future since everything turns out really good all the time I use themGeorge S.
- Business Description:Beautiful, handcrafted concrete countertops designed to fit your culinary needs! Gorgeous countertops are maintenance free and last as long as your kitchen! We specialize in; bathroom countertops kitchen countertops colored concrete commercial countertops and concrete furniture. We specialize in custom inlays (designs, rocks, glass, pictures, graphics, etc.), custom colors and inlay of light fiber optics within your countertop! How long does it take? Between 10-14 days, depending on ..
- Business Description:First Class Finishing specializes in making gray concrete beautiful, the possibilities are truly endless! Everything about concrete can be personalized, from the color, to the shape, the size to the application. No longer do you have to settle for plain-Jane functional. You are now able to embrace functional concrete that is also attractive. Ron does all phases of concrete and has over 16 years of experience working in the industry. He is present on every job to ensure all processes are follo..Recent Review:I contacted Ron, he came to my home and gave me a free estimate. Then he was back about a week or so later to do the work. Then he came back to seal the concrete. He cleaned up after himself and left me feeling like I had made the right decion by using his services. <br /Tiffany L.
- Business Description:General residential and commercial contractor
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:We are a full-service General Contracting Company. Our specialties are in Property Management/Maintenance, Damage Restoration and Custom Decorative Concrete; however, we are not limited in our scope of work, the capabilities of the C&S Team are endless. There is no project too large or small for C&S Services to complete to your utmost satisfaction, professionally, as well as, on time and under budget. The C&S Team consists of very talented tradesman dedicated to providing a high quality servi..Recent Review:The price, the materials to be used and the time it would take to complete the project was established and agreed upon. I paid the contractor 50% up front (my first mistake). Without describing every inappropriate, ludicrous and often indecipherable correspondence over the next three days, suffice it to say that the job was a total mess. The entire room was covered with sheetrock mud and sanding dust, wall texture and paint after he "cleaned up" (the only two pieces of furniture in the room (bed and dresser) had not been draped or covered). There is over-sprayed texture on the crown molding, several areas of paint on the ceiling, trim and adjacent walls (which are a contrasting color), balls of used tape lying around, tracked in gravel, and sheet rock dust and paint splattered on the floor - all of which he insists he cleaned! This was a nightmare every step of the way. DO NOT let this guy in your house or business. DO NOT HIRE HIM FOR THE SIMPLEST JOBJan N.
- Business Description:Almost anything to do with concrete we can do. Specialize in decorative concrete but are capable of residential and comercial slabs and foundations.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful stamped concrete contractor articles
Your HVAC system’s air ducts are an important part of your home, so you may wonder if you should consider having them cleaned professionally. The answer largely depends on who lives in your home.
Take boring concrete patios to the next level and add decorative stamps into the overall design. Intricate designs add an upscale look for less money. For an idea of what a stamped concrete patio costs, read this guide before hiring professionals.
stamped concrete contractors in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D ConcretePO Box 112064
- 3D Concrete
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- First Class Finishing LLC2261 N Skwentna Bay
- First Class Finishing LLC
- Prime Constructors LLC2231 N Northway Ln Unit B
- Prime Constructors LLC
- Thompson's ConcretePO Box 873926
- Thompson's Concrete
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100