New regulations for Maryland rental property owners aim to curb lead paint in homes. It's estimated that more than 300,000 units will now be affected.
Get matched with top lead abatement contractors in St Paul, MN
There are 18 highly-rated local lead abatement contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lead Paint Removal Reviews in St Paul
- Renewal By AndersenThey are pricy, but I understand that the prices have gone up. Each window is a little over a grant. They were fine. They have guaranteed the paint work, but these paints sweat from the inside once it is that old.
- Renewal By AndersenThey had allotted three days to get the work done and they got it finished in two days. I am very happy with the quality and the installation.
- Eclipse Painting IncLane and his entire crew were very friendly and professional. They finished when they said that it would be done and they cleaned up any mess that was made. My husband and myself are very happy with the end result.
- Building Renewal Inc. Greg and his crew did an EXCELLENT job from start to Finnish!. I would be HAPPY to answer anybodys question about quality and craftsmanship the crew did..... very impressed how the house was cleaned after the completion of remodeling job. I HAVE NO questions about having Building Renewal,INC do future work at our home. Thanks Greg. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. Janene Tom Marti
- Shipshape Interior PaintingI could not have been more pleased with Bryan Alft's work. He clearly explained what needed to be done, and the time it would take to correct the problems with the bathroom, taking into account that our home was built over 100 years ago, and had received several coats of paint (including lead paint) over the years. He was personable, arrived on time, and showed skill and attention to detail. He sealed the bathroom before removing the paint layers, and thoroughly cleaned the room before leaving each day. He was open to listening to my concerns about the job, and restored the room as I wanted
- XRF Testing Services, Inc.We have been planning to do some remodeling in our 70s home and had some cracked/peeling paint. Since we have a baby, I was worried about lead paint exposure.After trying the 3M lead check swabs and getting confusing results, we decided to go with a professional. Itwas totally worth cost and didnt cause any damage. Louis checked every permanent surface of our home. Thankfully lead was only found in our bathtub and some tiles...spots I didn’t even think of! Louis answered my many questions, and I now feel confidant in remodeling. Louis was extremely professional and knowledgeable
- Legend Technical Services IncTheir website was lacking in information about how to bring in samples yourself. When I emailed to get more information, they responded quickly and answered my questions. The turn around time for results was also quick (within a day).
- Angstrom Analytical IncAngstrom is used by several Asbestos Abatement Services and they always do very timely turnaround. In Steve we trust.
- XRF Testing Services, Inc.Just great! I would recommend XRF for any job you have that might require a certified lead inspection. My wife was pregnant and with a 2 year old at home I wanted to test our bathroom for lead paint before starting a remodel. Good thing I called XRF. The paint and all materials were fine. Except the tile floor. Its often overlooked, but the adhesive, not the tile I believe actually had the lead content in it. The XRF gun provided a diagnostic readout by tested item and area. I had a company come in with a negative air machine and followed Lead Safe protocols to demo our bathroom. Peace of mind
- XRF Testing Services, Inc.We recently bought an older house, and we decided to get the it tested for lead since we are expecting a baby. Louis was very informative and prompt when I initially called to ask about his services and schedule an appointment. The inspection was very thorough. It was also nice to be able to get everything tested without having to damage any walls. He used a portable analyzer that he pointed at each surface. Each measurement included the concentration of lead that was detected as well as the depth beneath the surface at which it was detected. I think the whole process took about 4 hours. We met him towards the end of the appointment, and he spoke to us about the hazards that he found. He had plenty of advice about how to deal with it and be safe. Afterwards, he sent us a very detailed report with with the lead measurements for each surface throughout our house. It's quite useful. Now I know which parts of the house I can safely work on without worrying about lead paint, which is especially important with a baby in the house. Overall, Louis was pleasant to deal with and was even nice enough to answer some remaining questions I had a couple of weeks after the inspection
Last update on August 27, 2018
Lead Paint Removal Experts in St Paul
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lead paint removal expert articles
Angi secretly shopped painters, remodelers, window contractors and hardware stores to test their lead-safety knowledge. The results may surprise you.
Before you buy an older house, there are certain things the seller or real estate agent are legally required to tell you about potential lead paint hazards.
Find lead abatement contractors in
- Sunfish Lake,
- West Saint Paul,
- South Saint Paul,
- Mendota Heights,
- Inver Grove Heights,
- Little Canada,
- North Saint Paul,
- Saint Paul Park,
- Falcon Heights,
- Lake Elmo,
- Cottage Grove,
- Saint Anthony,
- Vadnais Heights,
- North Oaks,
lead abatement contractors in St Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ICC Restoration & Cleaning Services451 Commerce Drive Ste 800
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55125
- Legend Technical Services Inc88 Empire Dr
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55103
- Mavo Systems4330 Centerville RD
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55127
- MGT Insulation Inc.3100 Country Dr
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55117
- Radwan Construction15550 Galaxie Ave Apt 105
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55124
- Rapid Restoration, LLC1900 County Road C W
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55113
- Renewal By Andersen1920 County Road C W
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55113
- REVIVAL PAINTING1921 CARROLL AVE
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104
- ICC Restoration & Cleaning Services
- A Pane in the Glass Construction LLC1584 93rd Ln NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55449
- ABSOLUTE PAINTING & FINISHING, LLC16174 EXCELSIOR DR
Rosemount, Minnesota 55068
- ACCLAIM PAINTING6125 180TH ST N
Hugo, Minnesota 55038
- All Around701 Decatur Ave. N # 201
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55427
- Allstate ConstructionPO Box 29081
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55429
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION & ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICESPO Box 34
Cedar, Minnesota 55011
- Aztec Exteriors LLC1349 Margaret St
St. Paul, Minnesota 55106
- A Pane in the Glass Construction LLC
- CVA Designs Construction7263 Washington Ave S
Edina, Minnesota 55439
- CVA Designs Construction
- D. Jones Construction, LLC5545 25th Ave S
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55417
- Davis Environmental650 Clover Ln
Keller, Texas 76248
- Detailed By Design5648 HUMBOLDT AVE SOUTH
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55419
- Direct Contracting Improvements LLCPO Box 667
Willernie, Minnesota 55090
- DJ White Construction, LLC3815 337th Avenue NW
Cambridge, Minnesota 55008
- D. Jones Construction, LLC
- Lil Buck Industries, Ltd20820 Keewahtin Ave N
Forest Lake, Minnesota 55025
- Lindstrom Restoration9621 10TH AVE N
Plymouth, Minnesota 55441
- LOYEAR DISASTER RESTORATION SVC INC2700 ROOSEVELT RD
Saint Cloud, Minnesota 56301
- Loyear Disaster Restoration Services LLC12812 Highway 55
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55441
- Lulicon Inc1627 Willis Ave
South Saint Paul, Minnesota 55075
- Lil Buck Industries, Ltd
- Precision Contracting8351 Lake Dr
Circle Pines, Minnesota 55014
- Precision Contracting
- Satin Touch, Inc.13562 Highway 65 NE
Andover, Minnesota 55304
- Shipshape Interior Painting2305 25th Ave S
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55406
- Simply Beautiful Remodeling LLC1951 Francis Ct St. Francis Ave and Sarazin St.
Shakopee, Minnesota 55379
- SUSTAINABLE RESOURCES CENTER1081 10th Ave SE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414
- Satin Touch, Inc.
- TECHTRON ENGINEERING INC640 E MAIN ST
Anoka, Minnesota 55303
- THOMPSON EXTERIORS3757 Cedar Ave S.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55407
- Tilford Contracting6530 Balsam LN N
Maple Grove, Minnesota 55369
- Triumph Painting Inc4582 199th Ct W
Farmington, Minnesota 55024
- TRS Builders & Remodelers LLC8204 Ingberg Ct S
Cottage Grove, Minnesota 55016
- TECHTRON ENGINEERING INC
- Ulmer Construction LLC1633 County Highway 10
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55432
- Ulmer Construction LLC
- Vail Builders Inc6829 Beaver Pond Way
Hugo, Minnesota 55038
- Vail Builders Inc
- XRF Testing Services, Inc.6128 Ryan Ave.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55424
- XRF Testing Services, Inc.