Find top lawn mower repair services in Seattle, WA
There are 6 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Seattle
- Nics fixNic is a perfectionist and a true expert on small gas-powered engines. He worked with my 12-year-old mower until it looked and ran like a brand new one.
- Personalized Service RepairI have brought my riding mower in here several times and each time they have done a very good job at a reasonable price. I always feel that they are very trustworthy and don't fix anything that doesn't need fixing. They also explain everything that has been repaired. I highly recommend.
- Evergreen MowersI did a little research on mower repair places, having had a less than positive experience in the past. Yelp reviews on Evergreen Mowers were just iffy, but Angie's List reviews were positive, so I decided to take a chance. The place is north of where I am, but right off I-5 so the place was pleasantly easy to access. The owner is very easy going, listened to what I needed, and said he could do it. I asked how long it would take and he said about a week, but then called 2 days later that the mower was ready. Easy peasy, runs like a champ, and I liked the attitude of the owner- happy to help. The cost was what I expected. I'll use them again
- Evergreen MowersGreat experience with Evergreen Mowers. My self propelled Troy-Bilt mower decided not to self-propel one day and I had to mow my front and back yards 2Xs before I decided the pushing of the mower with its 'none propelled' mechanism was too much to handle. I had misgiving taking the mower to let someone else do the fixing but I just didn't have the time to fix it myself as I normally would. So I took it into Evergreen. Garry helped me unload the mower from my small SUV and we agreed if it was going to cost more than $100 that he will call me. He called me within two days saying it was ready. I was still apprehensive because I thought I was going to be charged just shy of $100. The diagnose was that the drive belt slipped off due to accumulation of grass clippings in the belt cage. I couldn't pick it up until 1-1/2 week later and I was charged only $32 for the repair. I happily paid and was glad I can trust Garry with a job that would have taken me a lot longer to perform on my own
- Evergreen MowersWent well. My husband actually took the lawnmower in and went back and picked it up. Provider did call me once he had examined the machine with his analysis of what needed to be done. I took his recommendations and he made the repairs within a couple of days. The machine now works well again. I will use this provider again
- Evergreen MowersIf you want no frills and just plain old good service, this is the place. Dropped off lawn mower and conveyed my issues. Few days later he called saying the mower was ready.
- Evergreen MowersVery sitisfied experience overall. The owner is friendly and honest. I was very happy with his service and will return for any future mower needs.
- Evergreen MowersI WAS PLEASED. First, Gary was very easy to talk with and very comfortable with who he is. I went on Tuesday and gave him the history of the the mower and its needs and his ETA was by the end of the week. Very reasonable to me. Well got a call 4 pm that night telling me it was ready! ( Now I would not suggest he can turn around mowers that fast always.) When I got home, I was pleased to see that it not only started up, but it STARTED RIGHT UP. Not the usual "huff - puff - chug". Will I go back to him?? YES! No questions. I have a pressure washer that is going to see Gary next
- Evergreen MowersIt was an old JC Penney version of the McLane gas edger. The coil finally gave out and they replaced it, adjusted the carb and added a spark stop lever. Nice work the edger fires up first pull and should be good for many more years.
- Evergreen MowersThey were very fast. I've had to wait a long time in the past at other places to have a mower tuned up. I was shocked that he had it done the next day. The shop was nice and the tune up was good.
Last update on April 27, 2021
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Seattle
Family owned small business with 3 employees and over 45 years experience. We work on compact tractors including John Deere, Kubota, and New Holland, Lawn Tractors including John Deere, Kubota, Husqvarna, Cub Cadet, and Craftsman, Honda walk behind mowers, and gasoline powered portable generators. Our service includes tips for your equipment, one on one with the mechanic who worked or will work on your equipment, and we provide details of the work completed
"I have brought my riding mower in here several times and each time they have done a very good job at a reasonable price. I always feel that they are very trustworthy and don't fix anything that doesn't need fixing. They also explain everything that has been repaired. I highly recommend."
Gallegos Landscaping has over twenty years in landscaping, lawn and yard work experience. We are very detail-oriented and our primary focus is on customer satisfaction. Our prices our reasonable and affordable. Please contact us for a free estimate today.
"Oliver and his assistant did a spectacular job! They worked so hard all day long on my huge cleanup project for my front and back yard. They also removed a huge patch of ivy growing along my rock wall. Oliver was excellent at communicating with me to arrange a visit for a quote, and is professional, courteous, and a joy to work with. He also had excellent ideas for improving the state of my yard that I hadn't even considered. And, he came back after my job was finished to pick up a large pile of branches and haul them away! He came very highly recommended to me and now I'm the one giving high recommendations for him. My parents are planning to get a quote from him next! I'm physically unable to do yard work, so it feels really good to know that I have a trustworthy landscaper now who can help me maintain my property (for a very fair price, too). Request your quote today!
OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR EXTRA LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLIES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. LICENSE #READYRL905LD.
"I am newly retired and new to the area. I have been looking for a handyman. When I called Mr. Madden to replace a bad storm door, he came over within 24 hours to look at the job and told me exactly what he was going to do. I had him look at some other minor issues, and within a week, it was all finished. Everything was not only finished but also finished well. I highly recommend Mr. Madden and plan to use his services again.
As the only landscape firm on Angie's List with a 10 acre nursery & garden center, on staff landscape architect and awards from the NW Flower & Garden Show, Classic can consult, plan and build anything outside. Located in Woodinville's historic winery district. Classic Nursery & Landscape Company has been a regional resource for horticultural consulting, landscape architectural design and the turnkey construction of outdoor projects for over 30 years. Winner of Best of Show at The Northwest F..
"Excellent! Classic Nursery just wrapped up a 3+ week landscape renovation project for my Issaquah home. I was in communication with Alan, the landscape designer, starting in 2017 and finally decided to move forward with this extensive project. Alan is patient, knowledgeable, responsive and full of experience that he brings to his projects. With very few revisions, I went with the landscape design which included a new flagstone patio for a fire pit, dry-streambed treatments around the property, 14 light installations and a water fountain feature at the entryway. Hugo was the foreman for the job and was on-time, knowledgeable, great with communication and made changes quickly as he and I translated the landscape design sketch into reality. At the nursery Don was patient, knowledgeable and listened well to understand what plantings I wanted and would do well around my home. I purchased 20+ different shrubs and plants and Don was friendly in showing me around the nursery and indicating what I might like. I can't say enough positive things about Classic Nursery. I will definitely be referring others to them and giving them more business as I continue to invest in my outdoor spaces.
Rich Construction handles mostly any handyman job you might need done. From remodeling bathrooms, to flooring, to changing a light fixture we can do it all. Although Rich Construction is new to being a LLC company we have over 20 years experience in this field.
"They did an excellent job, they were good on their word, and stuck to their quotes. They did not try to nickel and dime us. They focused on what we wanted and were very professional. We would highly recommend them and we will definitely be hiring them again."
I work from my home.I am licensed by the State.I charge a fee of $95.00 plus travel(gas)for pickup and delivery(usually applies to Riding Mowers and equipment of that size.Occationally will work at the job site,depending on the equipment and or job.My general rate for(most)equipment(lawnmowers,generators,roto-tillers,edgers,pressure washers) is $51.00-$59.95 plus parts for tune ups.Riding mowers are $100.00-$120.00 plus parts.Anything outside the tune-up is extra.Tune-ups consist of cleaning ..
"Pete knows mowers and what it takes to service them properly. I dropped off my Honda mower at his shop and by the end of the day he had it serviced and ready for me to pick up. His price was very reasonable for the work performed. I will most definitely use Pete again. <br />"
PQT Construction is a unique general contractor. Not only do we provide general construction services such as additions, remodels, handyman services, insurance repairs and maintenance but we also offer full scale residential and commercial plumbing services. All of our uniformed employees drive company vehicles so there won't be any questions as to who will be show up at your doorstep. Please check out our website www.callpqt.com for additional information about our company and how we can hel..
"All sequences were predicted and completed in a the quoted bid. The estimate was accurate and met completely as stated in a contract. They secured pathways in and out of the home with floor matting's to protect carpets. Everything was cleaned up and trash removed."
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"I wish I had used these people earlier. I ordered a part for my dryer and was able through their instructional video to fix it myself. Let me tell you I am "mechanically challenged" in just about every way. LOL I may have cut myself through my own stupidity but I did it. it was easy and I did not have to pay a repair man for a simple fix. Thank you so much!
Handyman Services & Maintenance Services in Western WA If it can be done on a building or home, we do it! One call takes care of it all! Commercial and Residential. Whether it is a Handyman type home repair, remodel, house cleaning, carpet cleaning, insulating, residential or building maintenance, tenant improvement, pest or critter control, home inspection, you name it, the WeHoneyDo.com Service Companies are here to get it done. We service home and building owners needs in Bothell, Everett,..
"These guys are awesome. I would hire them again in a second. The guy who came our to my house was so helpful. We were at the tail end of the remodel, over budget of course, and having someone that could tie up all the little loose ends was so nice. I paid for the plumber for the day package and I feel got more than my money's worth. It was very convenient too having one person who can do a multitude of things that did not charge plumber prices. In fact I even locked myself out of the car at the paint store with my two dogs inside and I called him since he was the only person at my house that day and he brought me my spare key. I was very appreciative!! <br />
"It was really good. It took 2 weeks for them to order it and get it cut before they came and put it in. It just took them one day to put it in. He was really nice. He knew what he was doing and everything. They had warranty. I think it was reasonable 'cause we looked into some others and it was more. He was excellent. He cleaned up everything. They would call when they were coming and right on time or if they were going to be early or late.
See all 6 highly rated companies in SeattleJoin Angi now
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Bainbridge Island,
- Mercer Island,
- Yarrow Point,
- Clyde Hill,
- Hunts Point,
- Normandy Park,
- Port Orchard,
- Des Moines,
- Lake Forest Park,
lawn mower repair shops in Seattle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction14918 27TH PL S
Seattle, Washington 98188
- Aurora Lawnmower7323 Aurora Ave N
Seattle, Washington 98103
- Cascade Lawn Design10835 35th Ave SW
Seattle, Washington 98146
- Champion Small Engine Repair430 South 96th St Unit 10
Seattle, Washington 98108
- NORTH CITY MOWERS & SAWS910 NE 185TH ST
Seattle, Washington 98155
- Pete's Small Engine Repair4553 11th Ave S
Seattle, Washington 98108
- Sears Appliance Repair701 5th Ave
Seattle, Washington 98104
- Shoreline mowers and saws910 ne 185th st
Seattle, Washington 98155
- A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.16215 140th Pl NE
Woodinville, Washington 98072
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.
- Evergreen Mowers16514 Ash Way
Lynnwood, Washington 98037
- Evergreen Mowers
- F&M Construction and Remodeling LLC13737 SE 26th St Suite 7
Bellevue, Washington 98005
- F&M Construction and Remodeling LLC
- ISSAQUAH HONDA KUBOTA1745 NW MALL ST
Issaquah, Washington 98027
- ISSAQUAH HONDA KUBOTA
- Leone's Small Engine Repair7730 Steamboat Island Rd Nw
Olympia, Washington 98502
- Leone's Small Engine Repair
- QGL Lawncare LLC16032 Main St
Bellevue, Washington 98008
- QGL Lawncare LLC
- Sears - Shoreline Store15711 Aurora Ave N
Shoreline, Washington 98133
- Sears - Shoreline Store
- Town & Country Tractors Inc449 Railroad Ave
Monroe, Washington 98272
- Town & Country Tractors Inc