Windorco Supply Inc

Founded 1961 • With Angi since October 2007

1201 NW 92nd St

Seattle, WA 98117

Family owned & operated, Windorco Supply Inc. was established in 1961. For over 57 years, three generations have been providing exceptional products and services to the puget sound area. Specializing in native douglas-fir wood windows, Windorco has created our own niche in the greater Seattle area.

11/26/2022

Ruth K.

The whole process of ordering and having windows installed was smooth and straight forward. Jess is wonderful to work with. The crew that installed them was very professional, and did an excellent job with removing and replacing the molding. Tremendous craftsmanship, and the new windows are keeping the cold out, and the heat in. I highly recommend Windorco.

Description of Work
Replacing windows in living room and several other rooms.

10/07/2022

James F.

Jeff and the Windorco team as a whole are an absolute pleasure to work with. They provided guidance, were always punctual, and did extremely high quality work. They even fixed a few areas for us that were done incorrectly by the previous owners and really went above and beyond to deliver a quality job.

Description of Work
Replacement of all windows in our home

Category screen repair, replacement windows

08/10/2022

Richard R.

We built the house in about 1979 and used elegant wood framed windows from a small company owned by the father/grandfather of the farter/son that operates Windorco today. Windorco did a great job. Their crew had to work with large heavy panes on ladders located high above the ground. They were clearly experienced and knowledgeable, and also friendly, polite and on time. I highly recommend Windorco. I cannot comment on Windorco's pric, compared to other firms, because, I was so impressed with their response to my request for help that I decided not to do any comparison shopping after I received their estimate (which seemed fair to me).

Description of Work
Replacement of almost all of the double pane glass panels in our home -- including seven panels that were large and located 25 or more feet off the ground.

04/25/2022

Matt B.

Our project was performed quickly and to the highest level of quality. Great craftsmanship and communication. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Window Replacement

03/13/2022

Colby D.

Very well. The installers were quick, funny and professional.

Description of Work
Window Replacement, including the frames,

03/11/2022

Nicole R.

I had four very large single-paned windows that I wanted to replace the glass in to increase efficiency and cut out heat. My experience with Windorco from beginning to end was amazing. The estimator/scheduler was highly responsive and the installers worked diligently and quietly. Everyone was professional and really knew what they were doing. The end result is amazing and I could not be happier.

Description of Work
Glass installation in old window frames.

12/08/2021

Jerrine R.

In 2006 we remodeled our residence and one of the components was complete window replacement for a home built in 1957. Our architect recommended a mid-west company. The windows began to fail after a few years and the company had gone out of business. We shopped around for a local company to replace those that had failed. Our only regret is not using Windorco in the first place, rather than going with our architect's recommendation to use the other company. Windorco owners patiently problem-solved with us and know their business. Their installers were very professional, respectful of our home, and attentive to detail. Be aware, though, custom window replacement is expensive, and we waited three months plus for our installation to occur. Not sure if that is the norm or due to pandemic fall-out. Sorry to say we expect more windows to fail, but at least we have found a reliable local small business we trust to replace them with a high quality product.

Description of Work
Remove and replace existing windows.

11/12/2021

Jill K.

Windorco replaced our windows. They arrived when the said they would, installed beautiful windows and screens AND cleaned up behind themselves. We love our new windows!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category picture framing, screen repair, replacement windows

11/04/2021

Andrea I.

It was a pleasure doing business with Windorco. We live in an older home and replaced nearly every window. We had several single-pane windows, windows where we wanted different styles (e.g., changing from a casement to a slider), windows where we wanted more privacy, and old frames that had wood rot. They are very knowledgeable about the product and answered every question so that I was comfortable with the selections made. Everything from communication with the company, receiving a quote, to the window replacement was very straightforward and easy. I felt they were very honest about the work that needed to be done and didn't try to sell anything unnecessary. The work was done beautifully and we have felt a difference in keeping our home comfortable through the seasons. I absolutely recommend working with Windorco and I will go back for any further work in our home.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

06/11/2021

Robert W.

We have an old house and needed 9 windows replaced, including 1 large 3 panel, 2 door side panels, and 6 basement windows. Getting an initial estimate was easy, and the installation process was expalined to us in detail. We needed some of the windows in obscured glass and liked their options. The installation was done in good time and completed in one day, as expected. We are truly amazed with the fit and finishing of the new windows -they look great! We highly recommend Windorco and would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Window replacement

06/10/2021

Hazel S.

Windorco was quick to respond to our request for an estimate to replace two windows. Both their cost and time estimates were in line with our budget. We are very happy with our new windows, they were exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
Replacement of two windows

03/22/2021

Sandrine P.

We recently had 12 windows replaced in our house. It was quite a big job with lots of work on wood frames + rainy/windy day. We are very happy with the experience and the result. Fair price, good quality windows, very professional team of installers. Would recommend and use them again

Description of Work
Windows replacement

03/13/2021

Charlotte T.

Jeff and his team at Windorco did a great job replacing our old single paned windows. They are extremely professional, conscientious and respectful throughout the ordering and installation process. They have an excellent product, comparable to other window places but the ordering and installation took 8 weeks start to finish verses some other places that said it would take 6 months. We will definitely work with Windorco again.

Description of Work
Windoe replacement

01/22/2021

David A.

I cannot say enough good things about how this experience went. From first meeting Jeff until the crew's final clean up this was one of the most professional group of contractors I have ever worked with. The knowledge and expertise of everyone involved in the project was top notch. I would highly recommend their skills.

Description of Work
65 year old windows and doors replaced

Category replacement windows, doors

01/07/2021

Candace T.

They were professional and efficient. The installers were also professional. I am so happy with the work.

Description of Work
Added new windows around front door.

10/20/2020

Darci B.

Windorco is an amazing company and they did a great job matching a new window to our old house so that the windows matched!

Description of Work
Window replacement

10/12/2020

Kellie T.

Ten new windows were replaced in one day. This is the second time we've used these guys. Originally recommended by a neighbor. Now we recommend them to everyone. Tidy, considerate, and professional installers with attention to detail. Bonus points for being a local business!

Description of Work
new windows for an old house

08/17/2020

Jeanne S.

They were very professional , and their workmanship was outstanding. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
replaced wood frame window glass

Category glass repair, replacement windows

07/17/2020

Kerry H.

They did a great job! Very flexible with scheduling, the new window looks perfect and I'm so happy with the repairs! The crew was professional and very nice to work with too. I would absolutely recommend and use this company again!

Description of Work
Our big picture window failed and two windows needed repaired.

07/10/2020

Jean H.

I recently had 3 windows replaced in my condominium unit by Windorco and am very happy with my experience and the result. The installers were efficient, kept the place clean and did a great job installing beautiful windows at a reasonable price. I chose the company (with Jeff Staat as the point of contact) based on the recommendation of our former condominium president who has used Windorco for other buildings he manages and was happy with the result. I'm happy to recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
Window replacement.

06/25/2020

John W.

We needed a number of repairs to our house (trim around windows, garage door and skylight repair). Jeff from Windorco replied quickly with a quote and then worked with us to meet our schedule for getting the work done. His crew was very professional and the work was completed with a high level of craftsmanship and quality. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace trim around two windows, replace a windowsill, replace trim around a garage door and repair a skylight.

Category replacement windows, skylights, doors

05/13/2020

justin K.

amazing. windorco rocks. they will do a job for you even when the big national window companies say "that's not possible", which is what they said when I needed to upgrade a single pane window to a double pane without replacing the metal frame. really appreciate their professionalism and craftsmanship.

Description of Work
upgrade a 5'x7' single pane to double pane in a metal frame, replace 5'x7' metal frame with a vinyl, and replace the glass only in a 2'x5' window

Category picture framing, glass repair, replacement windows

04/25/2020

Shannon M.

They were a big help choosing the type of window that I am interested in. Not only for the style but for the quality, price and what fits my necessities. The order only took three weeks and the men had them up within a couple days. These are high quality windows and don't compare to the high price and long wait for installation of other places like Home Depot. They were suggested from another friend and I will be getting more there.

Description of Work
Three large windows replaced

03/28/2020

Joanna M.

The ordering and installation was very easy and efficient. The delivery was done in the time that was promised. I was amazed how clean those guys were. As soon as they entered my condo they started laying down drop cloths and making sure all the areas were well protected. I would recommend Jeff and his company in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact, a few of my neighbors asked about my hallway window Jeff had created. It had a very unique design because it is able to open for better air circulation during the warmer summer months. Thank you Jeff and Josh for your great work!

Description of Work
I needed to replace all my single-pane windows and patio door.

03/17/2020

Rebecca A.

It was an amazing experience! The crew was punctual, professional and working with Jeff the owner was a wonderful experience. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
We had Windorco replace 3 sliders and 13 windows

Category replacement windows, doors

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Seattle

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Seattle! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Harley Exteriors Inc

Family owned & operated. Harley Exteriors is the home improvement company that residents of Seattle, Bothell, Everett, and any nearby area can trust to provide attractive, durable materials and reliable installers at an affordable price. Whether you need new windows for your home in Tacoma, or you’d like a roof replacement for your house in Bellevue, Harley Exteriors offers superior products and installation experience to upgrade your home and make it a more comfortable, livable space. We’ve earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and have been honored with the First Security Bank Achievement Award for outstanding customer service. Visit us at www.harleyexteriors.com.

Award 2022
    Renewal By Andersen of Washington

Renewal by Andersen of WA is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the Seattle area. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professionals. Best of all, we stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest warranties in the Seattle window replacement business.

WINDOS*284KU
    Washington
    Washington: Contractors
    06/11/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover

Installation and sale of Doug Fir wood, vinyl and aluminum windows. Insulated glass replacement, storm windows, solariums, skylight glass repair, screens, wholesale insulated glass, conversions, patio doors, millwork and more.