You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Seattle, WA
There are 204 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Seattle
- J.I. General LaborI am extremely happy with the work completed by J.I. General Labor. The craftsmanship is great. The team was efficient and personable. I'll be using them for additional projects. Highly recommend...
- JC Landscape Solutions IncThe project was done well. James paid attention to detail and made sure that the work matched my expectations. He takes pride in his work and provides good customer service.
- Solstice Landscape DesignTristan is fantastic to work with and I give him the highest possible recommendation possible. We engaged him to redesign a small-Seattle backyard that looked like a cement parking lot. That parking lot drove me nuts. He delivered a gorgeous backyard redesign that included trex decking, an imperial slate patio, all the landscaping, new fence, water feature, new pathways, lighting, irrigation, etc. He also recommended the contractor, followed-up repeatedly to make sure the project was executed as intended and to our satisfaction. He's extremely talented in landscape design, and a wonderful human to work with. You are lucky to work with him - if you can get him
- Building Image Construction LLCSantiago and his guys did a great job. They were easy to work with and very professional. Everything they did is beautiful and we love to sit in our back yard and admire it all.
- Cesar & the PaintersCesar and his crew did a great job on our house painting job including the prep work and finishing details. They also replaced some sections of fencing and built new gates. They removed old concrete footings and installed new posts that were bad. They were dependable and considerate performing the work. We will hire them for future projects
- Cousins IncI can not say enough good things about Rod and his crew. We had a very difficult project that took permits and testing and Rod was helpful and wonderful to work with throughout it all. He always comes in under budget and does exceptional work.
- Custom FencingAmazing customer service, Andrew is very Straightforward and got the job done right with the best quality. He even came back to stain the fence! Would highly recommend
- Bluegrass Construction and DecksThe Bluegrass Construction team did a great job with my fence project. It was a bit complicated at the start as I was installing a horizontal, mid-century style fence to replace 250+ linear feet of older vertical picket fencing. Some upfront engineering/design work was necessary to figure out how to manage the transition and step-down of the fence panels with the various changes in grades of the yard - but after working with the team the first few days to figure out pattern and style, the fencing went up very quickly and came out looking great. The team was really flexible to accommodate what we were trying to accomplish and checked in often to make sure everything was in step with the overall plan. As we ran into some grading challenges, the team helped figure out the logical path forward at minimal change order expense. They also helped coordinate with five neighbors involved with the project. Can't recommend the team highly enough and I will plan to reach out to Bluegrass with my next phase of fencing work in the new year. Thanks again for the hard work and professionalism of the Bluegrass Team. You did a great job for sure
- Azimuth Works IncWe recently completed our fourth remodeling project working with Azimuth Works. They do excellent work. Josh and his team are easy to work with. Great communication. We have also gotten great consultations on colors, materials and other things. So far they've installed a sliding door, built us a new patio and restored our fence. We're having them build us a pergola next. Highly recommend their team
- Impact Solutions NW LLCThey showed up immediately to few the site and when the agreement on construction was signed they came out the next day and worked every day until completion. I was extremely happy with the finished project and the workers were polite, and willing to do any alterations. I would be happy to use their services again
Fencing Contractors in Seattle
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your outdoor dreams to reality! Specializing in lawn/ yard work, pressure washing, deck mainenance, and many other outdoor maintanence services to make the outside of your house look amazing! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Most professional, hard working and didn't cut corners Very reasonably priced. Don't understand previous bad reviews. I sure didn't see it and I was watching.Charles A.
- Business Description:HelmCo Fences specializes in cedar fences in the Seattle area and are a veteran owned company. Our goal is to build your fence project using the best materials available and that's why we only use cedar pipe on post. We strive to meet all of your expectations with quality and communication and are a local company located in West Seattle. For more information, please visit our website at www.helmcofences.com. If you'd like to set up a free consultation for an estimate of your project, please e..Recent Review:I was very satisfied with all the work and finished product. It only took about 1.5 days. All my clarifying questions were answered. The clean-up was complete in every way. Several people walking by said they really liked the way it looked and several asked for the installer's namejulie f.
- Business Description:Please CONTACT US via our website form to ensure we are notified about your inquiry at raincityfence.com/contact-us. Rain City Fence is a Seattle veteran owned fence company based out of West Seattle. We've been building fences for Seattle residence since 2013. We build high-quality wood fences with the best materials available. Our fence builders take pride in their workmanship and produce lasting results. All of our team members put a priority on customer satisfaction and workmanship. We fo..Recent Review:I highly recommend Rain City Fence for your fencing needs. They are extremely professional and affordable. I was provided a comprehensive quote with all my available options. They demo’ed my old fence removing all debris and installed a beautiful new cedar pole in post fence. The installers were polite, professional and timely in their install. My neighbors were so impressed they have reached out for contact info for Rain City Fence to take care of their fencing needs as wellLindsey J.
- Business Description:With 31 years of experience, we have the knowledge and skills to complete any project for you.Recent Review:I would not recommend him to anybody. They even destroyed my gorgeous tree. He said he would come on Monday and he didn't showed up, he said he would come the next day but he didn't. He was very unprofessional. The job is finished but the faucet is still not working properlyJudy S.
- Business Description:In brief, you should know the following about us: our company was established in 1988 and had been responsible for providing outstanding fence around the puget sound ever since. Additional phone - (253) 850-1047. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:I had the fence installed in summer of 2017. The project went well and looked great. I had 100' at 6' tall and 60' at 8' tall. In spring of 2018 I noticed one post of my 8' tall fence was clearly leaning. Big winds in January of 2021 and three posts were leaning significantly and I had to tie them to a tree to keep them from falling. Posts were fine, but the cement was being pulled out of the ground. Had to have the three posts replaced. I meaured the depth of the cement that Alki had put on the 8' posts. All three were 18". For an 8" post the minimum is 32", 1/3 of the night of the post above ground. That is 14" short of the recommended depth. No wonder they needed to be replaced. The quality of work above ground doesn't matter if the posts aren't anchored correctly. Hope the rest of the fence doesn't fall down.Adam F.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated, Contour Fence Company has been a leading fence contractor since 1984. We earned this reputation by ensuring that each of our customers receives the highest quality of product and the most courteous, professional services availableRecent Review:This is an update for my 1 star review: New owners came out and fixed the issues I had, and improved some warped boards. Very pleased with the new owners, and I recommend. ---- original review below Decent price, and fence looks good. The guy doing the install had a problem installing the gate post, and moved it closer, making the gate narrower than agreed upon. The very next morning I mentioned it was supposed to be wider, and that was very important to me. Guy lost his temper and started arguing with me, and rebuffed my questions about the agreed spec. He then lied to his boss about it being that way for some time (I brought it up the next morning.). In response, they offered me $150 off the build, which I viewed as an insult. I let it go, because I was afraid an angry worker would do a bad job. A few days in, one of the two screws on the gate latch broke from being overly tight. At that point I contacted our sales guy, told him the story and his response was "I'll talk to him when he gets back from vacation and get back to you" or something like that. I had to contact him a second time to get the fence latch fixed. Someone came out and did so, but now you have to be careful to get the fence closed properly. He never got back to me. I did tell angry vacation man that I would never had gotten this fence if they were going to make the gate narrower. I stand by that. I'd avoid these guysGreg C.
- Business Description:No money down. Payment on completion. Upfront price quotes. Warranty.Recent Review:Everything went very smooth! They finished the job on time! Very HIGH QUAILITY WORK!! We feel we got our moneys worth +++ When we add to the fence we will for sure hire them again!!Scott M.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and family operated company with over 20 years of experience. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as, our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent finished product, came on time and worked hard. Easy to do business with. I will use them again!Leslie D.
- Business Description:We are currently family-operated local small business with 10 years plus of landscape experience. We do every work by a written contract that holds us liable from start to finish upon striking a deal. We do not accept credit cards. Cash or Check only. References are available upon requestRecent Review:Went great. Norberto meticoulsly cut tiles to fit with a nice pattern and slope. Highly recommend, I'll be using Mt. Olive for other projects.Doug S.
- Business Description:Fence Tech NW, LLC is a full service Fencing Company. We offer top of the line products, expert installations and professional sales and service. Whether its a Wood Fence, Chainlink Fence or repair of an existing Fence we're here to help. All workmanship and products come with a 1 year Warranty. We provide free estimates and look forward to serving youRecent Review:If was amazing and I love my fence!Shelly W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Bainbridge Island
- Mercer Island
- Yarrow Point
- Clyde Hill
- Hunts Point
- Normandy Park
- Port Orchard
- Des Moines
- Lake Forest Park
fence companies in Seattle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Clean Chimney & Contracting 214 105th St SW
- #1 Painters7579 Grahns Lane NE
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 1st Choice Fencing25315 74th Ave S
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 3 Chicks And A Hammer2117 SW 307th St
Federal Way, Washington
- 4 Ever Green14712 Meadow Rd
- 4 SEASONS EXTERIORS LLC20537 SE 272nd St
- 425 Construction LLC17174 Sawyer St SE
- A-Clean Chimney & Contracting
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A & J Retaining Walls Co22214 Brier Rd
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A Carpenter Son, LLC403 McKenzie AVE SW
- A Personal Touch Painting6245 Rich Road SE
- A&J Handyman & Paint2006 S J St.
- A+ GUTTERS & CONSTRUCTION11843 31ST PL NE
- A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction14918 27TH PL S
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A. Alexander Handyman Services, LLC3983 Ne Dartmouth Ct
- A.K. Custom Fence and Deck1338 SW Dash Point Rd
Federal Way, Washington
- A.S.P.Construction14315 44 Dr Nw
- A5 Property Maintenance5815 Brasch Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- AA Complete Solutions356 S 8th St
Port Townsend, Washington
- AA Patio Covers LLCPO Box 731805
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA Framing Corp10241 57th Ave S
- ABC APEX Construction LLC3202 East Ames Lake Drive NE, Unit A
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- Above & Below Construction4806 NE 1st Street
- Above & Beyond Fencing LLC5931 238th ST SE
- Above and Beyond Home ServicesP.O. Box 1022 .
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Fence Construction11526 199th Ave Ct E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Absolutely Amazing Construction LLC17322 10th ave east
- Ace Remodel325 Washington Ave S Ste 174
- ACM Construction13031 123rd Ln NE
- Acorn Carpentry and Tile324 18th ave
- ACS Seattle LLC4742 42nd Ave SW 500
- Adam Gorski Landscapes IncPO Box 1891
North Bend, Washington
- Adams Landscape8419 34TH ST WEST
University Place, Washington
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- Adept Home Projects Inc3720 35th Ave SW
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- ADVANCED HOME REPAIRPO Box 7411
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPE CORPORATION2203 S. 120TH STREET
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- Agate Point Construction16770 Agate Point Rd NE
Bainbridge Island, Washington
- AJB Services605 Durell Rd SE
- AK Kreutzer Construction LLCPO Box 8079
- Akehurst Construction Co22302 137th Ave E
- Alder Construction Consulting, LLC18 115th St. S.E. Suite A
- Alderwood Landscaping9708 N Nevada St # 204
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alexander's Landscaping143 State Ave
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- Alki Fence Co1037 Central Ave S
- Alki House & Home Inc.4001 S 211th Pl
- All About Painting2530 burley olalla rd
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All American Fencing26401 Military Rd S
- All Aspect Contracting612 141st south
- ALL CITY FENCE CO36 S HUDSON ST
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All Four Seasons Landscape and Maintenance12021 25th Ave Ne
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- ALL PURPOSE EXTERIORS11506 261st Ave E
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- ALL SEASONS DECK & FENCE8736 13th Avenue NW
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- All Things Dirt Excavating & LandscapingPO Box 14848
- All Ways Under Pressure10003 40th Ave E
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- All-Pro Landscaping & ConstructionPO BOX 2181
- ALL-STARS PRESSURE WASHING16128 19TH AVE NE
- Allenworks Inc.18526 71st ave ne
- Allied Construction IncPO Box 401
- Almgren Construction LLCPO Box 1384
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpen Painting11905 124th Ave NE
- Alpha & Omeg Contractor Services8504 8th Ave S
- Alpha Omega General ContractingPO Box 5015
- Alpha Y La Omega Landscaping760 NW Maryland Ave
- Alpine Fence Co12265 8th Ave S
- Alpine Land Care14241 Woodinville Duvall Rd
- Alpine Pacific Design LLCPO Box 25167
Federal Way, Washington
- Altered Earth LLC7508 29th Ave SW
- Alwin Installs & Home ImprovementPO Box 68623
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- Amar Landscaping23105 104th Ave SE
- Ambiance Build & Design, LLC15116 NE 195th St
- America Veterans Roofing12205 93rd Ave NE
- American Bamboo Co9021 Phinney Ave N
- AMERICAN PROSCAPESPO BOX 1052
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- AMP 59 Concrete LLC34215 40th Ave S
- AmyWorks Inc208 S Brandon St
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC