The perfect backyard pond is not complete without proper protection. Safeguard kids and pets from water hazards with these six pond safety ideas.
Get matched with top fountain installers in Sacramento, CA
There are 15 highly-rated local fountain installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fountains Reviews in Sacramento
- EDDIE MULLINS LANDSCAPINGOur landscaping project turned out beautifully! Eddie is a real professional, in addition to being hardworking, honest and friendly. Our project was extremely detailed, and Eddie came through on all the details without complaint and made sure everything was to our satisfaction (and that's saying a lot, for me). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Eddie to anyone for a landscaping job, large or small
- EDDIE MULLINS LANDSCAPINGEddie showed up on a Saturday for the estimate so I didn't have to take time off work. Him and his crew worked all three days because all work had to be done by wheel barrow and shovel. He was here by 8 am as he promised so I could leave for work. I had a few questions so it was nice to see Eddie the owner, he had answers and plenty of ideas that we worked into the budget. The first day they removed the old lawn, bushes, a tree and installed the new sprinklers. I had requested the new water saver nozzles and he included them for me. The second day they installed the curbing, plants and drip system, bark in the planters and the fountain in the corner, new sprinkler timer which you could tell was professional grade not some box store garbage. He was planning to install the sod that day but the order got confused so he said he would be out the following morning to finish up. They did a good job cleaning up everyday and even stopped by latter in the day to explain the sprinkler timer. I had the gardener try a few things but hire a contractor it's well worth it
- EDDIE MULLINS LANDSCAPINGWe are very pleased with the overall result. The job that Eddie provided the original quote for was quite different than the one that he ended up doing for that. As we talked it through with him and the work got going, the job expanded quite a bit and got significantly more complicated and time-consuming, and he was very accommodating about that. He gave advice when asked for or appropriate, and was not the sort to try to up-sell you or get you to do anything that you didn't need to do or want to do on your own; he would counsel against some ideas if he really thought they weren't the best, but he seemed willing to defer to customer choice in the end, regardless. His prices were very competitive, and he was pretty laid back about having a detailed contract beforehand. He did seem a bit overextended and/or strapped for labor resources, which led to delays in the project that were not insignificant, but I know that he was concurrently experiencing some work vehicle issues that were beyond his control and that impacted all his jobs. I've also heard that these kind of delays are pretty standard for such contractors (this is our only experience of this sort so far), and we weren't in any particular hurry, so it didn't really bother us. I did almost give them a B for professionalism, as there were times at the beginning of the project when workers didn't show up until several hours past the stated schedule and we were not contacted to be informed of this (we just had to wait and see or call Eddie ourselves); there was even one scheduled Friday that no one showed up at all, and as we didn't attempt contact ourselves or demand an explanation, we never did get one. I thought that was a bit wrong. However, since all our other interactions went so well, as did the work, I feel like it's water under the bridge. We will likely be contacting them again when we're ready to overhaul our front yard
- Zoe LandscapingZoe Landscaping came out and looked at the problem. He said he would need to return the following week with his employee as the top part of the fountain was heavy. He arrived on time and pulled the top part of the fountain off. He went to the store to purchase the necessary parts. The fountain was fixed the same day and works much better than it did before. We were all very impressed with his work and would recommend his services. He was also very responsive when I first requested services
- Baha Can DoMaraj Baha proved to be very professional. He and his crew were able to install a 1000 pound fountain that became the focal point for my section of the neighborhood. This was no easy job, but Maraj Baha was able to complete it both professionally and speedily. He also went the extra mile by adding additional cleaning and sealing services to the fountain at no additional charge. His fee was very reasonable and I would happily hire him again
- A1 Landscape and Gardening ServiceMike responded promptly to my request for service, and did a thorough repair on the sprinkler system as requested. They even managed to complete the repair on the same day that it was requested! Very professional, and a pleasure to deal with.
- TSD ConstructionThe project went very well. Tim listened to our ideas and drew a plan that met our needs. His suggestions were on point and his responsiveness was great. The agreed upon timeline was met on schedule and costs were as agreed. The sub contractors he used were very professional and extremely responsive. Our project included soft scape, hard scape and an attached patio cover. We are extremely happy with all aspects of the project. We have recommended TSD Construction to our neighbors and all have been well satisfied. I highly recommend Tim as someone who will listen to your needs and someone you can trust to get the job done right
- Elite Pool Tile CleaningDarren did an excellent job from start to finish, very professional and thorough. Cleanup was excellent. Price was the best quoted. Our pool and waterfall look like new!
- Rockface WaterscapesIt went very well, he was very prompt and checking back with me. He broke a holes, but he paid back more for the holes and I really appreciated it. Very please with his work.
- Rockface WaterscapesI went perfect. Service provider was very professional. Provided me with a details contract and payment plan. The project turned out beautifully. It took me a long time to find, 2 years, this provider and it was worth the wait! I would highly recommend this provider. He listened to what I wanted. He took notes of all of the things that I wanted. He was able to be patient and work out the whole idea with me. He has not forgotten me post project which is wonderful! I could call him right now and he would answer me with no double thought
Last update on July 30, 2020
Fountain Installers in Sacramento
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fountain installer articles
Landscapers discuss home water features and the value they add to your property. Learn which features -- such as a fountain or pond -- will work best for you.
Fountain maintenance is key to making your outdoor fountain last. Check out these fountain cleaning steps and preventative maintenance tips.
Find fountain installers in
- West Sacramento,
- Rio Linda,
- North Highlands,
- Rancho Cordova,
- Gold River,
- Fair Oaks,
- Citrus Heights,
- Elk Grove,
- Pleasant Grove,
- Granite Bay,
fountain installers in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3 Pyramid Construction & Renovation Corporation495 Redwood Ave.
Sacramento, California 95815
- Discover Sacramento Landscape Design Company2201 Drusy Ave
Sacramento, California 95834
- EDDIE MULLINS LANDSCAPING2795 HONEYSUCKLE WAY
Sacramento, California 95826
- LEPE'S LANDSCAPE SERVICEPO Box 245408
Sacramento, California 95824
- Living Elements Landscape980 9th St 16th Floor
Sacramento, California 95814
- SACRAMENTO LANDSCAPE CO3630 Poppy Hill Way
Sacramento, California 95834
- System Pavers9816 Business Park Dr Ste A
Sacramento, California 95827
- TSD Construction942 Trestle Glen Way
Sacramento, California 95831
- Vergara Construction, Inc.4105 23rd St
Sacramento, California 95822
- 3 Pyramid Construction & Renovation Corporation
- A+ Green Thumb Prof Turf & Tree Care, Inc.9580 Oak Ave Pkwy 7-256
Folsom, California 95630
- Advanced Interlocking Pavers 9196 Cerrolinda Cir
Elk Grove, California 95758
- ARTIFICIAL GRASS NORCAL4772 Frontier Way Sacramento, Long Beach,
Stockton, California 95215
- Aspen Landscaping and Construction13952 E. Tokay Colony Rd.
Lodi, California 95240
- A+ Green Thumb Prof Turf & Tree Care, Inc.
- Granite Bay House Doctor8180 Oak Knoll Dr
Granite Bay, California 95746
- Granite Bay House Doctor
- JWA LANDSCAPE & CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION2048 Portsmouth Dr
El Dorado Hills, California 95762
- JWA LANDSCAPE & CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- NIMBUS POND2201 Francisco Dr 211
El Dorado Hills, California 95762
- NIMBUS POND
- Placer Concrete ConstructionP.O. Box 1388
Roseville, California 95678
- Placer Concrete Construction
- Simple Elegance2351 SUNSET BLVD STE 170-127
Rocklin, California 95765
- Singh's Landscape & Maintenance9864 Dino Dr UNIT 5
Elk Grove, California 95624
- Sticks & Stones Construction3304 Cambridge Rd
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California 95682
- Stone Creek Landscape & Construction8533 Arcade Oaks Court
Orangevale, California 95662
- Swihart Electrical Group, Inc.6100 Horse Shoe Bar Rd #314
Loomis, California 95650
- System Pavers1570 Brookhollow Dr
Santa Ana, California 92705
- Simple Elegance
- V Rivera Concrete IncPO Box 1362
Hughson, California 95326
- V Rivera Concrete Inc