EDDIE MULLINS LANDSCAPING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2008

We provide friendly, reliable & honest services. We specialize in all landscaping needs for property owners. We guarantee construction of the project for 1 year. If you are looking for a landscaping company that will take time with you to design your projects, look no further. Our enthusiasm to

lawn & landscaping (135)hardscaping (43)irrigation system (40)Patios (24)lawn care (22)concrete repair (21)tree service (15)stone & gravel (14)mulch delivering (12)concrete driveways (9)landscape lighting (8)fence company (7)

02/29/2020

Sergio Q.

Great work!! Aside from being an expert with lawn, irrigation, and re-grading, Eddie Mullins is patient and courteous. When we first showed him initial plans for the yard, he was honest about flaws in the design. We took his advice and re-designed the plan. We also followed his plan to properly deaden the previous yard. Eddie took the initiative to regrade the yard for low maintenance and sensible irrigation, while suggesting other details that would eliminate future problems. The fabulous work that Eddie and his crew performed became its own advertisement as onlookers were requesting his business card. We are very grateful for his excellent service and fortunate to obtain his business!

Description of Work
Front-Yard Make-Over

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, mulch, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

06/09/2019

Leonard S.

well he never called and he never showed up

Description of Work
I wanted yard work done in my front yard he never called me back he never showed up

05/08/2019

Marilyn C.

Eddie and his crew did a wonderful job. They did the landscaping exactly the way we asked. The work was done in less time than was estimated. They were professional. All our neighbors said they did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Retaining wall and landscaping in front yard.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

04/05/2019

Wayne A.

Back in September we had Eddie , Mario (Eddies right hand guy) and his crew reinvent our weed strewn back yard. Eddie suggested replacing back patio and extending it out with walkways connecting to a new shed and side of house which turned out great. They put in sod, planted plants, put in sprinklers and drip lines, all which transformed our back weed patch into staycation land. Needless to say we were extremely happy with the results. They also removed and replaced our cracked (destroyed) driveway with a nice clean looking driveway admired many times by passing neighbors (probably happy to see our destroyed one go). It also turned out fantastic. We were so happy with Eddie Mullins Landscaping that we had them return this week and put in a drought tolerant landscape in our front yard. We had a patch of artificial turf put in the center of our small front yard. Eddie suggested the other plants and rock to put in since we had no ideas of our own with Mario suggesting some Japanese maple trees to go along with the plants (thanks Mario great idea). We were amazed by the finished product. Several people have stopped and commented how nice our yard looks now. Eddie, Mario and his brother Michael did a stupendous job on our front yard. Needless to say my wife and I were extremely happy with the job. So if you’re looking for a great landscaping company and have patience check out Eddie Mullins Landscaping. Eddie will get er done!!

Description of Work
Front yard drought tolerant landscape put in .Back yard landscape, patio with walkways walkways and shed put in. New driveway put in.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, hauling services, landscaping, irrigation systems, mulch, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, patios

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

03/16/2019

stephenie M.

Added new trees added drip lines added as new grass. Eddie and his crew were professional and quick.

Description of Work
front yard landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/16/2019

11/13/2018

Daniel B.

Despite requesting a quote for this project via the Angie's List website, this contractor never responded. I did send the same request to a different contractor, received a response, and agreed to have that contractor complete our project. I've had other landscapers either not respond after several attempts to contact them (outside of Angie's List) or sporadically reply with no commitments to provide an estimate. If you are a contractor reading this review, please save yourself and your potential customers time by letting them know you can't take their job or are unable to do the work requested. You will also be protecting your reputation and more likely to gain recommendations/referrals.

Description of Work
A small retaining wall with French drain

10/17/2018

Gregory G.

Very pleasant experience. Eddie was knowledgeable and clear with advice on options and accurate in estimate. Great to work with as was his crew. Really happy with our experience and would definitely use them again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Description of Work
Concrete back patio removed, yard excavated and graded, drainage installed, irrigation system installed, new paver back patio installed, new back yard landscaping installed.

Category fencing, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

08/20/2018

Jose P.

Eddie suggested an alternative which saved us thousands of $$’s! He’s the man!

Description of Work
Irrigation Wiring Repair

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

07/26/2018

John I.

Eddie was very professional His workers were very accomadating. I would highly recommend his company to anyone who is looking for landscaping needs

Description of Work
Front yard landscaped

Category concrete repair, landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

07/14/2018

Kenneth W.

Eddie Mullins and his outstanding crew did a job for me that far exceeded my expectations. They were highly professional, on time, and very easy to work with. They installed a new driveway, a rock retaining Wall and designed and installed a beautiful water feature. My neighbors are very impressed with all that has been installed. When my gardener first saw the water feature, he gave it two big thumbs-up! I also believe the price was very fair for all the work performed.

Description of Work
New driveway, rock retaining wall, water feature, watering systems, and planting of trees and ground cover.

Category concrete driveways, landscaping

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

06/10/2018

Dustin S.

Eddie and his guys did an OUTSTANDING job on our front yard. We cleared out the front yard, added a 2' retaining wall, steps, columns with lights on top, pathway, plants, trees, and bushes. We have strangers driving and walking by admiring what Eddie did. Thanks Eddie!!!

Description of Work
Front yard

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 05/18/2018

05/11/2018

Dave G.

Fast initial consult, clear prep instructions. Crew arrived early and finished the job without incident. Most of the plants survived transplant and are thriving, though a few didn't make it.

Description of Work
Made front yard drought resistant.

01/05/2018

Kelli K.

Our landscaping project turned out beautifully! Eddie is a real professional, in addition to being hardworking, honest and friendly. Our project was extremely detailed, and Eddie came through on all the details without complaint and made sure everything was to our satisfaction (and that's saying a lot, for me). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Eddie to anyone for a landscaping job, large or small.

Description of Work
Major Landscaping project

Category concrete repair, decks, fencing, landscaping, irrigation systems, fountains, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, stamped concrete, patios, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

09/12/2017

James B.

Never received bid from this vendor.

Description of Work
Service to implement a landscape design for a backyard.

Category concrete repair, decks, fencing, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

09/11/2017

Diana C S.

Excellent! Eddie arrived when he said he would, and the problem was quickly fixed!

Description of Work
He fixed a drip line.

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

09/04/2017

Roger H.

Great started on time and finished on time

Description of Work
Landscaped my rental home. Eddie did everything promised and when promised. They did a great job and the place looks awesome. Highly recommended.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

09/02/2017

CYNTHIA K.

We would definitely hire this company again and have recommended them to several neighbors and friends. Neighbors have stopped to say how great it looks and ask who did the work. Eddie Mullins is professional, reassuring, and knows what he's doing. Love the results!

Description of Work
Removed entire front lawn and planting beds, replaced existing sprinklers with drip irrigation and added two new areas. Installed a beautiful paver walkway and drought-resistant plantings in a interesting configuration.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/12/2016

08/25/2017

Andrew P.

Very well. I was very pleased with service. Eddie and his team did a great job. Eddie communicated well. Would hire him again. Very pleased with the deck and plan to spend more time in the backyard now.

Description of Work
Pavers put in backyard, Trex deck construction, garden lighting, and planted various plants

Category decks, landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

Work Completed On 08/11/2017

08/24/2017

Joe F.

It went rapidly and smoothly, delighting my 94 year-old Mother-in-Law and her visiting twin sister.

Description of Work
Replace a jury rigged front yard irrigation.

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

07/20/2017

Brian O.

Eddie is a good guy and came to my house to look around. However, success is hurting him. Once his $1499 Angie's list special was advertised, he told me he got swamped. He couldn't schedule a time to come do the paperwork and he told me he couldn't get to the work at least until mid-August. I hate to see success hurt someone who is a truly nice person, but his demand seems to be outstripping his capacity.

Description of Work
Front yard landscaping.

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

07/06/2017

Melissa R.

Went well. He had some timing issues but communicated about them.

Description of Work
Drought tolerant yard

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

06/29/2017

Jesse N.

It did not. Eddie does not call back. Competitive bid. Seemed competent. But, after the third time I heard I'll call you back and got no response, I had to move on.

Description of Work
Artificial grass, landscaping, fencing

Category fencing, landscaping

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

06/03/2017

Erika A.

Eddie and his crew not only installed the patio - but also performed additional work as requested - was a great experience.

Description of Work
Needed to have a concrete patio installed.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, fencing, landscaping, lawn service, tree service, patios

Work Completed On 05/16/2017