TSD Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2012

TSD Construction is a locally owned and operated construction company that provides General Contracting Services in the greater Sacramento area. In addition to the General B license, TSD Construction holds a specialty license in Landscape, offering design and installation services for those with new yards, or complete makeovers. With well over 1,000 projects completed, TSD Construction has the experience to deliver some of the finest finished projects in the marketplace....

TC Awning Construction, Inc.

Hex General Contactors

At Hex General Contractors customer satisfaction is our top priority. Serving the California area for over 10 years, our experience ensures any project we do matches your vision. If you are looking for the best General Contractor in town, give us a call today!

Tom's Concrete

Tom’s Concrete is your number one source for complete residential concrete services. Our family owned and operated business is backed by over 20 years of experience in bringing you the best concrete services. We offer a variety of services from concrete driveways, flatwork, patios and walkways to decorative and stamped concrete. Our staff is professional, prompt and reliable. You can be assured that your project will be completed in a professional and timely manner. Enhance the look of your home by calling Tom’s Concrete for all your concrete needs. LICENSE #: 735226. PLEASE NOTE: WHEN CONTACTING TOMS CONCRETE FOR AN ESTIMATE VIA Angie's List, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND A GENERAL LOCATION SO WE CAN CALL YOU TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT. THANK YOU!

06/07/2019

Tim was very responsive to my request and provided a very reasonable estimate, (Few other landscape contractors even returned my calls). His crews were amazing: coming early and working late, to complete the job in a timely manner. He worked through the existing landscape plan, modifying it when certain plants weren't available, and adding more plants and upgraded materials than expected. I would ...

Description of Work
A concrete patio, which was damaged by tree roots, needed to be removed and replaced with a deck. Also, new backyard landscaping and an irrigation system needed to be installed. I already had the general design plan.

Category decks,landscaping,irrigation systems,patios

09/25/2017

I had left messages with a number of other landscapers regarding the work that I wanted done. Tim was the only company that replied, came out to see what I wanted done, and gave me an estimate. I could not be more pleased with the work that his two guys did in my backyard. It looks great. Tim did the fence modification himself, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend TSD Construction.

Description of Work
Landscape fabric, pea gravel install, and fence modification.

Category fencing,pavers, gravel

05/20/2016

Tim, the owner, was very professional and punctual. His employees were also the same and very skilled at their specific trade. Even though we were very demanding and particular about every little detail, Tim listened and did his best to accommodate our requests and help us realize the vision of our backyard Zen oasis. As an example of his professionalism, when our stamped concrete was poured, it w...

Description of Work
Removed all old vegetation Leveled yard and added drainage Poured broomed concrete and stamped and sealed concrete Planted new trees and bushes Installed fountain basin, lighting system, and outdoor electrical Installed lawn irrigation system and drip irrigation system Placed decorative boulders and gravel to cover ground Installed Duralum shade structure with fan and light

Category awnings,concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,fountains,outdoor lighting,stamped concrete,patios

10/20/2015

I am commercial contractor and working in the industry for the last 20 years. TSD did an excellent job on the project and I am very pleased with how my front and backyard turned out. TSD did excellent in the following areas: Tim the owner is great at returning phone calls, price was fair, they provided good solutions to problems, easy to work with, very professional, honest, etc. I would highly re...

Description of Work
Front and Backyard Landscaping.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

[Member name removed], thank you for your endorsement and kind words. I appreciate it when clients take the time to write a review and I think it helps others when they are looking for a contractor. Hope you enjoy the improvements for many years to come. Thanks again, Tim

06/01/2014

The project went very well and was completed well before my expectations. I highly recommend TSD Construction for you landscape projects.

Description of Work
TSD Construction removed a lackluster Johnson grass infested front yard, installed a new irrigation system; installed commercial grade weed fabric, Ione Gold rock, 160 sq ft of flagstone, decomposed granite, retaining walls; and finished up with drought tolerant planting. The plants Tim chose are a nice colorful combination, drought tolerant and came from Matsuda's Nursery (one of the best nurseries). Then to finish the project TC Awning Construction of Orangevale put a round/oval patio covering over the flagstone. To be honest, I feel like I have a brand new house. My home now looks great. Several neighbors have commented on how nice it looks.

Category awnings,landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor kitchens

(removed member name), thank you for giving me the opportunity to work for you. I really love tearing out high maintenance and high water using grass and installing something more practical and more beautiful. I can't wait until your yard grows in over the next year or two. Thanks again, Tim.

We offer 100% Financing. As a Ygrene Energy Fund installer, TSD Construction can upgrade your HVAC system, roof, windows and doors, water-friendly landscape, and many more energy related projects for no money down and no payments until December. Does not affect your credit rating, and does not go against your ability to borrow. A portion of the payment is federally tax deductible. Ask me how!

Large scale commercial landscape or large scale commercial building construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available