Singh's Landscape & Maintenance

With Angi since February 2019

4.3

9864 Dino Dr UNIT 5

Elk Grove, CA 95624

CSLB C-27 #1050180 ^ LANDSCAPE INSTALL ^LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE ^IRRIGATION INSTALL ^IRRIGATION REPAIR ^LANDSCAPE DESIGN ^DRAIN ^TREE TRIMMING ^STUMP GRINDING ^BOBACT SERVICE ^CONCRETE ^PATIO ^PAVER INSTALL/REAPAIR ^GENERAL CLEANUP

10/13/2019

Lee L.

done in less than an hour

Description of Work
fix sprinkler

Category irrigation systems

07/25/2019

Eloise M.

It was illegally installed. He said he would be back on Monday to make the correction. Was a no show and did not call to inform me that he was not going to return on that day. He only called after I ask him to return my check in the amount of $369.00. He said no. And then he said he would only charge me the $99.00 estimate. He would then return the balance to me. That did not occur. I initiated a stop payment on my check.

Description of Work
Drip system to be installed

Category landscaping, tree service

07/15/2019

Donald G.

The person who did the job was professional, prompt, and work was under in under an hour to replace a half a dozen sprinkers in a small yard. I would hire them again, the price was fair for the job.

Description of Work
Repair Irrigation Sprinklers

Category landscaping

03/13/2019

Darren R.

The work was excellent, top notch and they were just wonderful. very professional, which i appreciate. They also put in block retaining walls and it was also done perfectly. Price was very very affordable and really nice.

Description of Work
Back Patio Cover

Category patios

03/05/2019

Jared K.

They are excellent. The install is impeccable. The drainage with their installation does not give me any problems. Their maintenance is really nice. They know how to take care of any issue that arises.

Description of Work
They've done a lot of work for me.

Category landscaping

03/05/2019

Joyce C.

I recommend him. He is here constantly if I have question. I always have the nicest lawn on the block. I've been through so many companies, and he's been amazing. He is great, always here when I need him. He does what he says he's going to do, and that's what I like. He proactive in fixing issues before they arise.

Description of Work
He has been doing my lawn, front and back, repairing sprinklers, for two houses.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Atlanta Precast Interlocking Paver

Atlanta Interlocking Pavers focuses on Paver Installation. As Certified contractors & CSLB licensed we are Experts at designing and constructing Hardscape & landscaping. We will create the perfect addition to your yard, guaranteed. We pride ourselves on our unmatched knowledge and expertise in Demolition and Building services. Our History - Established in 2006. To talk about our business, I have to mention the greatest of times that we had in Massachusetts when everything started. We served the Boston area for 16 years as Landscape Design performing the beautiful connection between Landscape & Hardscape. Especially after spending time at PaveTech - School for Segmental Paver and became an ICPI Certified Installer. Now we are serving Sacramento and surrounding countries with all that we have in our hands to make you happy. Best Regards Joe Aquino Ceo/Project Manager

2022 Super Service Award

916 Irrigation

Lawn irrigation, repairs, control timer, new system installation, drip irrigation, landscape lighting, drainage system.

Gutierrez Gardening

We specialize in maintaining your landscape. #Mowing #Blowing #Edging #Trimming #Pruning #Weed Control #Fertilizing #Sprinkler Repair #Clean Ups We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award