Heating oil tank replacement cost can vary depending on several factors. Learn more so you get a great price. Remember to contact three companies for estimates!
Find top heating oil suppliers in Portland, OR
There are 8 top-rated heating oil suppliers in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Heating Oil Company Reviews in Portland
- Alpha Environmental Services IncAll of the jobs went well, they are very communicative and responsive. The home owner was pleased with the work done.
- First Call Heating & CoolingFirst Call was the heating oil supplier when I bought my house 15 years ago. Our 50-60 furnace was on its way out. Possibly affecting our health. From discussing a gas conversion to the actual conversion yesterday, I have nothing but to give them high marks. Everyone (even office staff on the phone) was so friendly, understanding, and willing to give explanations for any questions. Because this was an immediate change, they paid for the gas company charge for this. They covered the extra cost of an upgraded thermostat for the one they were going to use that didn’t work with our wiring setup. The loan is zero interest with a major national bank. I was able to choose the loan length
- SOIL SOLUTIONSGreat communication every step of the way. Soil Solutions was fast and efficient. My tank had already been drained and the soil tested years ago, but was not done by a certified company. Felt great to get this all done by DEQ standards. I would definitely hire again!
- Air Pro Heating And Air ConditioningThey were on time, very nice team Leroy and Cervando to work with. They moved my heat pump from the back of the house to the westside. Ground Pad was uneven and very noisy next to the patio. They moved, leveled, wiring checked and tested for both heating and cooling system. Cleaned up and added drop cloths to protect wood flooring on the inside to get to crawl space. Highly recommend
- SOIL SOLUTIONSCouldn't have asked for better service. Jake was super knowledgeable about the process and the requirements and was a single point of contact throughout the work. They came, did the soil testing, came back to cut open, drain and wash the tank and then filled it in and decommissioned it. They showed up when they said they would, did the job with utmost professionalism and left it in such great shape you can't even tell they were here. Super happy
- Carson OilI've just been using the oil supply. They had always been a reasonable company I thought maybe they had a repair service as well, so they seem to be pretty solid people. They did the right thing and it was a little tricky because the boil burner itself that's on there now is a pretty old so it took a little time, it took a day I think to get the part, and they did it. The equipment is getting so old, it's going to be unrepairable. They did the right thing. They took care of it as fast as they could
- Alpha Environmental Services IncI can't say enough good things about Alpha Environmental. They are responsive, prompt, efficient and affordable. I was having trouble getting other companies to respond to me, but Alpha answered questions, scheduled the work, and got it done! While I hope to never need the services they provide again, if I do, I will definitely be using them
- Alpha Environmental Services IncThey were fine. We got multiple bids and their prices are affordable within the bids that we got. They were great and I never had bad experience with them.
- First Call Heating & CoolingSteve Ericson was very professional and all of the cost benefits he claimed by going to gas have been right on line with his statements or better. The crew was in and out removing an old old furnace. The inspector was unable to give us the final okay going into the weekend and the crew temporarily re installed the electric water heater so my wife and two daughters would not be without hot water. A crewman was back on site in the early AM and changed out the water heaters again and waited for the inspector to give us the thumbs up before he left. The job was well done and clean. We used First Call for our oil service and maintenance for years without issue. We did choose a different company to decommission the old tank merely based on price and wanting a company that did this service as a main feature
- Priestley & Sons Oil LLCJani was very helpful when I phoned and the driver was on time and came in and started the furnace too.
Heating Oil Suppliers in Portland
- Business Description:Call me directly at 503-761-7777. No Mileage Fees for Angie's List Members! Licensed since 1998 (CCB#209520). I am a small, locally owned, company and my low overhead allows me to keep my prices very reasonable, while at the same time, offering an excellent quality of work. I serve the entire Tri-County area and my prices do not increase because the job is located further away from my office. I am a working owner and I am present on all of my jobs to make sure that the work is done correct..Recent Review:Comfort Connection was able to replace our furnace on the next day and gave us a fair price! I would highly recommend them.Marina S.
- Business Description:Glacier HVAC/R is a small family owned business located in Estacada, Oregon. With twenty years of experience, our goal is to accommodate heating and air conditioning at affordable prices. We service Clackamas, Multnomah and neighboring countiesRecent Review:When they realized I was using space heaters, they squeezed me in next day. They were fast, neat, clean, & very polite! I have already recommended them to several people!Amy S.
- Business Description:Tri-Tech Heating, Inc., established in June 1993 by Jeremy and Brenda Harmon, started out as a one man operation with the soul desire to serve Clark County with the Best Products and Customer Service. Jeremy graduated from Universal Technical Institute (UTI) in June of 1989. After four years of working as a Service Technician for a local company, he ventured out on his own. For over 3 1/2 years, Tri-Tech Heating, Inc operated out of the dining room of Jeremy’s 720 square foot Personal Residen..Recent Review:We were concerned that the switch or the pilot light or some other part may need to be replaced. The technician did a thorough inspection and determined that the fireplace pilot light and thermocouple simply needed to be cleaned. He did that and the fireplace now works perfectly . The technician, Jason, was very professional. He answered all our questions, explained clearly what he was doing and why and determined that several more expensive repair options were not neededDonna W.
- Business Description:Here at KAP's HVAC, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as Gas/Electric Furnace Installation and Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Heater Repair, A/C Installation and Repair, Air Duct Installation and Repair, Residential Services, Flame Sensor Repair, Thermostat Repair, and Ductless A/C Services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close atte..Recent Review:2 service people came out and completed the task with competence and professionalism. They were very personable and respectful. They were not on time for the appointment. However, we still give the service an excellenceCarol S.
- Business Description:Air Pro Heating and Air Conditioning has a tradition of meeting customer needs. From the most complex installation to routine service and maintenance, Air Pro Heating and Air Conditioning has the tools, the people, and the products to provide a system that fits your lifestyle and budget. Ask us for references from your neighborhood. Then let us show you how Air Pro Heating and Air Conditioning can exceed your expectations in service and performance. You can count on us now, and for many years..Recent Review:They were on time, very nice team Leroy and Cervando to work with. They moved my heat pump from the back of the house to the westside. Ground Pad was uneven and very noisy next to the patio. They moved, leveled, wiring checked and tested for both heating and cooling system. Cleaned up and added drop cloths to protect wood flooring on the inside to get to crawl space. Highly recommendLaurie V.
- Business Description:Small Commercial and Residential Heating and Cooling - Install and ServiceRecent Review:furnace tune up, AC repair, duct work.brian n.
- Business Description:We are a residential and commercial environmental consulting and remediation company. Serving the greater Portland, OR, area for over 16 years, we have the experience and knowledge to handle just about anything. We offer a variety of services from mold assessment and remediation to radon testing and mitigation and tank services. We provide project oversight and technical review for projects big and small. This includes site analysis, mold assessment, and the remediation of toxins. We also off..Recent Review:All of the jobs went well, they are very communicative and responsive. The home owner was pleased with the work done.Kim A.
- Business Description:We are a small family business doing HVAC since 2012. We strive for quality and professional service. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We provide High Efficiency Furnaces, A/C, Heat Pumps, Ductless (mini split) systems installation and repair. We also install ductwork. We are licensed, bonded and insured in both OR and WA. WA: PROHENL841BO CCB: 20926Recent Review:We hired this company for AC installation. They were on time, very detailed and descriptive req the job. performance and procedure, good communication. They are very professional. Also they left their job site very clean and neat. Keep up the good job! I will recommend this company to friends and familymarina k.
- Business Description:GUARANTEED service within 48 hours! We are a small family owned heating and cooling business that strives to be fair and honest with every customer. Our goal is to treat everyone like family and give them the best deal possible while still providing quality repairsRecent Review:My experience with Trusted Choice was wonderful! Brandon was very professional and knowledgeable. He was able to figure out the problem and have our furnace up and running again in no time!Breanne B.
- Business Description:Soil Solutions Environmental Services Inc. is a full service environmental consulting and construction company serving Oregon and SW Washington since 1998. Soil Solutions specializes in providing quality cost effective solutions to all phases of underground storage tank projects, sewer system repair & replacement, radon measurement & mitigation systems and stormwater management. We have built a reputation for delivering the highest level of customer service and attention to detail to protect..Recent Review:So smoothly! Quick, thorough, and professional. Great prices and friendly, knowledgeable staff. Highly recommend!Johanna B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating oil supply articles
Basement and underground oil tank removal can cost more than above ground oil tanks. Learn other factors that go into their removal so you get a great price.
Find heating oil companies in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
heating oil companies in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bretthauer Oil453 SW Washington st.
- Bretthauer Oil
- Economy Oil in Portland2528 SE Holgate Blvd
- Economy Oil in Portland
- First Call Heating & Cooling13150 Clackamas River Dr
Oregon City, Oregon
- First Call Heating & Cooling
- Priestley & Sons Oil LLC16991 Maple Cir
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Priestley & Sons Oil LLC
- XAVIER ENVIRONMENTAL11300 SW CAHALIN RD
- XAVIER ENVIRONMENTAL