Is it time for a new furnace? Oil and gas are two options, and both have pros and cons. Here are some tips when choosing the best furnace for your home.
Find top heating oil suppliers in Portland, OR
There are 7 top-rated heating oil suppliers in your area and 6 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Heating Oil Company Reviews in Portland
- Alpha Environmental Services IncAll of the jobs went well, they are very communicative and responsive. The home owner was pleased with the work done.
- First Call Heating & CoolingFirst Call was the heating oil supplier when I bought my house 15 years ago. Our 50-60 furnace was on its way out. Possibly affecting our health. From discussing a gas conversion to the actual conversion yesterday, I have nothing but to give them high marks. Everyone (even office staff on the phone) was so friendly, understanding, and willing to give explanations for any questions. Because this was an immediate change, they paid for the gas company charge for this. They covered the extra cost of an upgraded thermostat for the one they were going to use that didn’t work with our wiring setup. The loan is zero interest with a major national bank. I was able to choose the loan length
- SOIL SOLUTIONSGreat communication every step of the way. Soil Solutions was fast and efficient. My tank had already been drained and the soil tested years ago, but was not done by a certified company. Felt great to get this all done by DEQ standards. I would definitely hire again!
- Air Pro Heating And Air ConditioningThey were on time, very nice team Leroy and Cervando to work with. They moved my heat pump from the back of the house to the westside. Ground Pad was uneven and very noisy next to the patio. They moved, leveled, wiring checked and tested for both heating and cooling system. Cleaned up and added drop cloths to protect wood flooring on the inside to get to crawl space. Highly recommend
- SOIL SOLUTIONSCouldn't have asked for better service. Jake was super knowledgeable about the process and the requirements and was a single point of contact throughout the work. They came, did the soil testing, came back to cut open, drain and wash the tank and then filled it in and decommissioned it. They showed up when they said they would, did the job with utmost professionalism and left it in such great shape you can't even tell they were here. Super happy
- First Call Heating & CoolingI would recommend FIRST CALL for EVERYTHING from service, monthly oil pay, oil tank decommissioning, insurance contracts, etc. They are professional, personal, and treat you like you are their ONLY customer. Have used them for years, they never disappoint!!!
- First Call Heating & CoolingProfessional, friendly, they know what they're doing and fix any problems the first time. My furnace has stopped working 3-4 times during the winter, they consider that an Emergency, and are here to fix it the same day that I call.
- DISCOUNT OIL COMPANYTHESE GUYS ARE MY GO TO PEOPLE TO GET MY OIL FOR HEAT DURRING THE SUMMER. THEY ARE FAMILIER WITH MY HOUSE AND SITE WHERE THE OIL GOES THEY STILL TAKE CHECKS!!!!
- First Call Heating & CoolingI have had first call since I first moved into my older 1920's home 25 years ago. I had them replace the oil burner in 1992 and now wished I had put in a gas burner /furnace then. The home has plaster walls and is not amenable to a duct heat system and the house is big. I was worried about the environmental impact of my in ground oil tank going forward and especially if/when I came time to sell my home. First Call has always been great with service calls and I have their guardian contract. I dealt with Paul H and he was fabulous from start to finish. I thought their price was a little high looking at Angie List comparable reviews but I knew they would do a good job. The job went well and gas line was not an issue. Decommission went well with fortunately non detect soil samples so tank did not have to be dug up. New system is so much quieter and so much more efficient. My gas bill is a fourth of my oil bills. House heats quicker and furnace so much quieter. I even got an energy rebate and First Call did all the paper work for me. They may be a little bit more but I would recommend Paul H and his crew. The oil tank decommission was an additional 3,000$ on top of the 11,000
- DISCOUNT OIL COMPANYIt was $3.50 per gallon. They are a subgroup of my home heating company because I have an oil furnace. I measure my own oil and try to time it when the oil goes down. Discount has a cash discount. They have very good pricing. They are great. They are courteous to me on the phone. They come when they say they are going to come. They give me the price they quoted even it if goes up. They are very ethical. I've never had any problems with their products
Last update on January 30, 2021
Heating Oil Suppliers in Portland
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating oil supply articles
Factors like size, accessibility, and soil test results for oil leaks will determine the total cost of removing your oil tank.
Space heaters warm a small area quickly to keep you comfortable on the coldest winter days. Here’s how to pick a safe and effective unit for your needs.
Find heating oil companies in
- Maywood Park,
- Oak Grove,
- Lake Oswego,
- King City,
- Happy Valley,
- West Linn,
- Wood Village,
- Oregon City,
heating oil companies in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Air Pro Heating And Air Conditioning7405 SE Powell Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97206
- Anctil Heating and Cooling2150 N Lewis Ave
Portland, Oregon 97227
- CARSONN3125 NW 35TH AVE
Portland, Oregon 97296
- Deluxe Heating and Cooling1013 NE 62nd Ave
Portland, Oregon 97213
- DISCOUNT OIL COMPANY1650 NE LOMBARD ST
Portland, Oregon 97211
- Rose City Heating & Air8946 SW Barbur Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97219
- SOIL SOLUTIONS3540 SE 28TH AVE
Portland, Oregon 97202
- Stumptown Heating L.L.C.5930 se Gladstone St
Portland, Oregon 97206
- Air Pro Heating And Air Conditioning
- First Call Heating & Cooling13150 Clackamas River Dr
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- First Call Heating & Cooling
- Priestley & Sons Oil LLC16991 Maple Cir
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
- Priestley & Sons Oil LLC
- XAVIER ENVIRONMENTAL11300 SW CAHALIN RD
Sherwood, Oregon 97140
- XAVIER ENVIRONMENTAL