Alpha Environmental Services Inc

Washington: Contractors
12/15/2022

11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100

Beaverton, OR 97005

We are a residential and commercial environmental consulting and remediation company. Serving the greater Portland, OR, area for over 16 years, we have the experience and knowledge to handle just about anything. We offer a variety of services from mold assessment and remediation to radon testing and mitigation and tank services. We provide project oversight and technical review for projects big and small. This includes site analysis, mold assessment, and the remediation of toxins. We also offer a full range of heating oil tank services, from checking underground leaks to installing above ground storage tanks (ASTs). Our residential and commercial services include: • Environmental consulting and remediation • Environmental site assessment • Groundwater remediation • Habitat restoration • Mold testing and removal • Asbestos, radon and lead testing and inspection • Dry well sampling • Phase I & II environmental site assessments • Underground tank sampling • Vapor mitigation systems Environmental risk is an important and complex issue. Whether your concern is toxic mold or radon testing, Alpha Environmental Services can develop an environmental or engineering due-diligence solution that fits your individual needs. We are fully licensed and committed to your environmental needs. Call today for a free estimate and to schedule an appointment....

mold removal (64)radon mitigation (27)heating oil company (23)excavating (14)biohazard cleanup (9)HVAC Companies (7)sewer cleaning (4)well & water pump repair (3)pest control (3)plumbers (2)hauling (2)home energy audit (1)

01/30/2021

All of the jobs went well, they are very communicative and responsive. The home owner was pleased with the work done.

Description of Work
Radon mitigation, mold remediation, oil tank decommissioning

Category excavators,radon testing,mold removal,heating oil companies

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

06/06/2018

I called Alpha Environmental Services on 5/14 to schedule an inspection of my attic for mold. After paying $150 inspection fee, the appointment was made for 5/17. I received an appointment reminder e-mail on 5/16 asking for confirmation that appointment will be kept. Chris arrived on-time on 5/17 and performed the inspection which took about 30-45 minutes. Later that day, Chris forwarded me an e-m...

Description of Work
Attic mold remediation

Work Completed On 05/23/2018

12/13/2017

Christopher came out and found where it was coming from and made sure it was a small area but said they'd have to open up a wall to see how far back it went. He also identified where the water was coming from. My husband (who is handy) opened up the wall and repaired the leak. Christopher came back out to bid the project. After reviewing what my husband had opened up and removed, he was able to de...

Description of Work
We had found mold in a tricky area around our shower.

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

10/11/2017

As far as I can tell, it went very well. They didn't have to but they extended my bathroom vent tube to the vent to prevent further mold build up.

Description of Work
Mold mediation

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

09/06/2017

They were very nice, on time, thorough, and professional. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They did an environmental test on a buried oil tank.

Category energy audit

Work Completed On 05/02/2015

07/22/2017

Professional, friendly and responsive. I hired Alpha to come do a mold inspection on a home I just purchased. They accommodated my schedule and Chris came early morning before work to do the inspection. He was very friendly, thorough, and went above and beyond to make sure he tested everything I was looking for. He eased my mind and he even gave me home advice outside of just the mold inspection. ...

Description of Work
Home mold inspection

Work Completed On 07/19/2017

02/25/2017

I can't say enough good things about Alpha Environmental. They are responsive, prompt, efficient and affordable. I was having trouble getting other companies to respond to me, but Alpha answered questions, scheduled the work, and got it done! While I hope to never need the services they provide again, if I do, I will definitely be using them.

Description of Work
Radon mitigation, oil tank decommissioning, sewer repair

Category radon testing,sewer cleaning,heating oil companies

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

02/21/2017

I find the company and crew to be easy to work with, honest, very knowledgeable and thorough. They show up and finish the jobs on time. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
I am a realtor and have worked with Alpha Environmental many times. Recently, they did a sewer line $3500 on one listing, mold remediation $1200 on a 2nd listing and radon mitigation $2000+- on another.

Category excavators,plumbing,radon testing,mold removal

Work Completed On 10/15/2016

12/28/2016

We were satisfied with the service provided.

Description of Work
Mold Testing and Remediation

Work Completed On 12/28/2016

11/28/2016

Alpha works very hard to meet real estate time frames and deadlines.

Description of Work
34 year realtor and this is one of the companies that I refer for oil tank decommissioning, radon and mold remediation. Reputable, responsive, fair and professional.

Category radon testing,mold removal,heating oil companies

Work Completed On 10/01/2016

Alpha Environmental Services Inc-mold testing & abatement, radon testing & mitigation, sewer inspection & repair, all phases of heating oil tank work, asbestos & lead testing, asbestos abatement, indoor air quality testing and Phase 1 & 2 Environmental Site Assessments

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover