Comfort Connection

Oregon: Contractors
02/26/2022

825 NE Division St

Gresham, OR 97030

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Call me directly at 503-761-7777. No Mileage Fees for Angie's List Members! Licensed since 1998 (CCB#209520). I am a small, locally owned, company and my low overhead allows me to keep my prices very reasonable, while at the same time, offering an excellent quality of work. I serve the entire Tri-County area and my prices do not increase because the job is located further away from my office. I am a working owner and I am present on all of my jobs to make sure that the work is done correctly, the first time. I do not require up front deposits for any of the work that I do, and I include a 10 year parts, 3 year labor warranty for all furnace and central AC systems that I install. I provide free estimates, and I am always available by cell phone to answer any questions that you may have regarding any aspect of HVAC. My primary focus is residential Heating and AC system installations and repairs, but I am also proficient at small commercial applications....

HVAC Companies (537)water heaters (12)chimney cap repair (3)

11/05/2021

Conatacted him and we discussed time to come out and do job. Took time off work after confirming appointment and never showed or replied. Horrible and very unprofessional. Would never recommend him to anybody as he seems to like to waste all parties involved time. Very disappointed in this company.

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

10/11/2021

Comfort Connection was able to replace our furnace on the next day and gave us a fair price! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Furnace replacement

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

07/06/2021

This company was great! On the eve of the hottest day in Portland history, my A/C went out. The owner Steve was so responsive and helpful when I called. Joe came out and fixed my A/C right up - fast, friendly, efficient service. Definitely will use this company again.

Description of Work
emergency A/C repair

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/21/2021

Steven set us up with a same-day appt after the one we had booked cancelled on us. Joe was here promptly and quickly diagnosed and repaired the issue, with parts on hand. He walked us through it step by step and even showed us the problem - very nice guy to work with. When that was done, he had the time to also provide an annual service and told us more about how to keep our old unit functioning w...

Description of Work
Heat pump repair

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

06/16/2021

Very well! The job was to replace my very old and failing Air Conditioner and Furnace with a new system. The process started when I called Steven Conner of Comfort Connection for an estimate, and we talked about the basics of what I needed done. We also talked about some of the options that were available and what I might want. Steven made himself very available over the phone as I had questions, ...

Description of Work
Replace old Central A/C and Furnace (HVAC)

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

12/27/2020

We had a great experience with Comfort Connection. Our furnace stopped working two days before the Christmas holiday. I called and talked directly with he owner. He managed to get someone to our house that afternoon. The technician quickly diagnosed the issue (failed condensation pump), and replaced the unit. Everyone was professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

10/28/2020

Steve and his team were efficient, honest and went out of their way to do what was best for us! I would hands down recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/19/2020

Very well indeed. Steve was very professional and knowledgeable, and made sure he gave us all the options available and pertinent pricing. From coming out to give us a quote, to final installment, was less than a week. Absolutely would use him again, and recommend him with confidence/

Description of Work
Install new furnace

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/09/2020

it went very well, the service was excellent, clear, & progfesssional

Description of Work
hvac cleaning & maintaining, yearly

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

10/08/2020

Steve was great and came up with a really creative solution that other companies we contacted failed to think of or offer us. Rather than connecting the A/C to the furnace, which would overcool the downstairs and leave the upstairs too warm, they installed a separate unit into our attic with most vents upstairs and extended a couple vents downstairs, which has ended up cooling impressively evenly ...

Description of Work
A/C unit installation

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

Gas furnace repair, service, and replacement. Heat pump repair, service, and replacement. Ductless and ducted minisplits. Air conditioning repair, service, and replacement. Ducting, venting, gas piping, and all other general HVAC services.

N/A