Comfort Connection

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/04/2016

825 NE Division St

Gresham, OR 97030

Call me directly at 503-761-7777. No Mileage Fees for Angie's List Members! Licensed since 1998 (CCB#209520). I am a small, locally owned, company and my low overhead allows me to keep my prices very reasonable, while at the same time, offering an excellent quality of work. I serve the entire Tri-County area and my prices do not increase because the job is located further away from my office. I am a working owner and I am present on all of my jobs to make sure that the work is done correctly, the first time. I do not require up front deposits for any of the work that I do, and I include a 10 year parts, 3 year labor warranty for all furnace and central AC systems that I install. I provide free estimates, and I am always available by cell phone to answer any questions that you may have regarding any aspect of HVAC. My primary focus is residential Heating and AC system installations and repairs, but I am also proficient at small commercial applications....

HVAC Companies (532)water heaters (12)chimney cap repair (3)

12/27/2020

We had a great experience with Comfort Connection. Our furnace stopped working two days before the Christmas holiday. I called and talked directly with he owner. He managed to get someone to our house that afternoon. The technician quickly diagnosed the issue (failed condensation pump), and replaced the unit. Everyone was professional and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

10/28/2020

Steve and his team were efficient, honest and went out of their way to do what was best for us! I would hands down recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/19/2020

Very well indeed. Steve was very professional and knowledgeable, and made sure he gave us all the options available and pertinent pricing. From coming out to give us a quote, to final installment, was less than a week. Absolutely would use him again, and recommend him with confidence/

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

10/09/2020

it went very well, the service was excellent, clear, & progfesssional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hvac cleaning & maintaining, yearly

CATEGORY chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

10/08/2020

Steve was great and came up with a really creative solution that other companies we contacted failed to think of or offer us. Rather than connecting the A/C to the furnace, which would overcool the downstairs and leave the upstairs too warm, they installed a separate unit into our attic with most vents upstairs and extended a couple vents downstairs, which has ended up cooling impressively evenly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C unit installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2016

08/18/2020

CC did an outstanding job. Steven Conner and his crew are really experienced, flexible, and responsive. Co-ordinating with the City, the gas company, asbestos abatement, and inspection was streamlined. The equipment they recommended performs exactly as they promised, and their bid was the lowest of 5 I received. Can't do better than that!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dismantle and remove old furnace, install new one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

07/18/2020

We really wanted a quiet AC unit, and owner Steven Connor convinced us to go with a high end multi-stage unit that we're really pleased with so far. Even so, his bid wasn't much more than the other bids we got. The two man crew who did the work were fast and efficient and left everything neat and tidy. And they really respected Covid-19 protocols. I really recommend this small company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/25/2019

We were given a very fair estimate, the work was done the following week & we are extremely pleased with our COOL home. Salesman does not try to up sell & recommends the product that will work best for your home. No pressure at all & very knowledgeable. Thanks guys!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new furnace & air conditioner installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

05/17/2019

Amazing. Steven gave us a lot of one-on-one time, personal quotes, helpful advice, and brilliant referrals to other companies - even during one of his busiest seasons. I can't recommend them enough. Comfort Connection will treat you right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace, AC, Water Heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

03/27/2019

I have nothing but great things to say about Steven and his crew. Steven is the owner and he came to my house to provide the estimate. His price was by far the lowest of the 5 bids that I received, and he had only top of the line equipment to offer. I wanted to get my AC units installed before the summer rush and he was able to install the same week that I got the estimate. The crew consisted of 3...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Central A/C and a Ductless Unit for Upstairs Attic Bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

Gas furnace repair, service, and replacement. Heat pump repair, service, and replacement. Ductless and ducted minisplits. Air conditioning repair, service, and replacement. Ducting, venting, gas piping, and all other general HVAC services.

N/A