You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Portland, OR
There are 14 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Portland
- Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLCThe job could not have been done any better. We ran into complications (no sheeting on the house) which changed the scope of the project and the way the job had to be done. Lifetime adjusted without batting and eye. The team came early and stayed late, the site was clean, they kept us up to date on its progress and they worked steadily. The end result: perfect. It has been 8 years since they did the job and I had one area (2 inch spot) where the caulk was failing. I sent a note to Lifetime and they came out and got it fixed. The repair is so good I can't tell any difference from the prior work. They stand behind the work. If you want to work with a team that professional installers, project manager, and guarantee, this is the company for you
- EvoSidingAbsolutely incredible! EvoSiding indeed knows how to impress. And the most amazing part was that this wasn't just regular siding work, it was an addition to the house. Due to skeletal structure of my home, you need to have more than experience to carry out such a task . Luckily for me ,their workers are endowed with so much quality and also posses that flair and savvy attitude to impress. I highly recommend them
- EvoSidingWe had a great experience with Evo. They came out, Ilya gave us an estimate & worked with our timeline . When it came time for installation, Ilya did a fantastic job. We love our new patio door! Evo is a great company to work with and I would recommend them!
- EnviroTestEnviroTest was recommended by my son who works in construction and development. Bob explained about the samples he took from our 1952 house. He was punctual, thorough, efficient and very personable. The results came back a couple of days later. I would highly recommend this company.
- Oregon Blind & Window CleaningLewis and the young man he brought with him did an excellent job on our exterior windows and cleaning our blinds. The blinds and the windows are absolutely sparkling we couldn’t be more pleased. I will absolutely be using Lewis in the future clearly he goes the extra mile and it’s very pleasant to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my neighbors as often times we use the same contractors and I plan on spreading the word about his excellent work
- Zilco LLCRick was absolutely a pleasure to work with. I received 3 quotes to remove 900 sq ft of popcorn asbestos in our home and he came in at the best price and was the most responsive. He moved super quickly, he was able to do the work within 7 days, and his crew finished the work in 1.5 days. The house was spotless when they left and his crew and team called throughout the process to keep me posted on if there were any hiccups (needing to take down some cabinets that were in the way) & when they were finished. I HIGHLY recommend working with Zilco NW - it was such an easy process & excellent work
- Oregon Blind & Window CleaningOkay, took longer than expected. Price was increased after they saw what the job was. Descriptions of the job was done via email, phone preview to job I stressed the need for two people for part of the job. (big storm windows) One person came, and he had to call for a second person to help him. The team was professional, nice, worked hard, did a good job. I think if a person came to the house to see the job, a lot of this would have been avoided. Again, once the job was done, I was satisfied. thank
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLCWe had a wonderful experience with Alex Freddi, from the imagining and design process, to Alex working with IKEA to get our kitchen design down, to working with Gary, our project manager. Both Gary and Alex were kind, prompt and quick to answer our instructions, and though I partly work from home, Gary's presence was a comfortable and light experience (we sort of miss having Gary around all the time!). One thing I didn't love was the quality of the paint job and some of the mess Gary left behind while he was working. Our basement was covered in sawdust after the electrical work was done (we waited a couple weeks for something to happen and eventually my husband cleaned it himself), and on the last day there was still drywall and sawdust in spots throughout the bathroom and kitchen. Additionally, we asked Gary to come back and clean up his paint job and add another layer of paint to the baseboard moulding because it was obvious it wasn't going to hold up to scuffing or dirt. While those two things were a little trying, it just took some honest communication on our parts (and we probably should have brought these things up sooner, but we're new to this) and Gary took care of the problem efficiently and kindly. The kitchen especially is a dramatic transformation from what it was before, and we are absolutely loving it and so relieved things are done up to code now. While we didn't do a ton of work in the bathroom, what Gary did do has made such a huge difference it doesn't at all feel like the same room. We are so grateful and will 100% call Alex Freddi again for any other remodeling
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLCThe quality of workmanship, the communication with both Alex and the contractors, the cleanliness of the job site and overall professionalism of all exceeded our wildest dreams. We could not be happier with our new kitchen, 2 new bathrooms and all new basement living space. We have so much more natural light, feel much more secure with all new electrical and plumbing and are now actually proud to have our friends and family over. Hire this guy -worth every penny and then some
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLCThe job went exactly as promised from the beginning to end. Their "process" is unusual...Alex (SO NICE!!!) came to the house and listened to what WE wanted. He offered suggestions only after thoroughly listening to us, and even then offered them in a very non-pushy, non-offensive way, recognizing that people have different tastes and needs. He then gave an estimate of labor based on his understanding of what we wanted. As well, there's an estimate for the smaller materials (nails, caulking, etc.) and obvious disclosures for unknowns ie asbestos, mold, and so on. A designer is included in the price if one purchases cabinets or countertops through the designer. Everything else is purchased by the home owner. We were responsible for buying appliances, countertops, pulls, cabinets and so on, thus we were very involved and always knew our expenses. If we changed something with the design or something unexpected popped up, Alex promptly let us know what the difference in cost would be. It was exactly the set-up that I wanted: we felt a part of every step and we had a very clear understanding of the cost, even if changes were made. The work itself was superior. Grayson of NW Kitchen Design must be an orchestral master – sending crews to various sites, adapting schedules when deliveries aren’t made or glitches happen. Wayne, our foreman, was awesome – accessible and highly skilled. I work from home a lot, so was there most of the time. Each and every person who worked on our kitchen was professional and took great pride in their work. They generally cleaned up well at the end of each day (a couple of lapses to be honest). They wouldn’t leave loads of garbage in the garage, but rather either took it away by truck or dumpster that only stayed for one day during demolition – very organized! Days would go by without any work on the house (which made me worry about timing)…but they finished on time as promised (8 weeks). I can’t say enough about the finished product. It truly is perfect. Not sure if we’re over-the-top picky or if this is normal, but we wanted perfection. They didn’t stop until our punch list was completed to our great satisfaction
Asbestos Removal Services in Portland
- Business Description:ASBESTOS INSPECTIONS ONLY - NO ASBESTOS REMEDIATION. 40 YRS INSPECTIONS SERVICES FOR ASBESTOS AND MOLD. ALL GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES EPA, DEQ AND YOUR REGIONAL AIR QUALITY REQUIRE ALL HOMES TO BE INSPECTED FOR ASBESTOS BUILT PRYER TO 2004. FASTRAK IS LICENCED AND CERTIFIE
- Business Description:Green Energy Solutions, Inc. is your resource for all of your Portland Energy Efficiency Solutions. We offer several services that can help you conserve energy, keep your home more comfortable, and create a more environmentally friendly living space. We can help you improve the way that your home uses energy with services like insulation, air sealing, weatherization, and much more. Call us today to start ensuring your home is as energy efficient as possibleRecent Review:Jeff came out in a very reasonable time frame, took measurements and sent me a complete bid that same day. It was the best of four bids. Max came out and did the install. Very prompt, courteous and worked hard at his job. It showed that he's been doing this type of work for some time. He was very efficient with his time and the tools of his trade. I am very pleased with the job and the cost of this projectGary & M. Susan H.
- Business Description:CCB # 203324 Exactmate Industry Standard Pricing, Local & Independently Owned/Operated **Deductible Assistance If Needed**Recent Review:Danny from Oregon Water and Restoration company responded very promptly to the call even-though the call was on Saturday night. He came and took care of business and even working until 10pm through Sunday... They are also very familiar with the insurance protocols. Danny brought the drying equipment, set it up to dry, prepped everything, and cleaned everything perfectly ready for final repairs. They dealt with the insurance most of the way which was a big relief for me. They are diligent, clean and Pros at what they are doing. I would recommend them to anyone. Trust me! It’s good to have a good company like this stepping to help you in a time of destress. Daniedaniel c.
- Business Description:Portland's premier siding, window and remodeling experts specializing in siding replacement, window replacement and kitchen & bathroom remodels. LRS is the top rated Hardieplank Elite Preferred Remodeler in Portland, a Milgard window dealer as well as a GAF Certified roofing contractor and is also a member of the Remodelers Association. We feature in-house crews run by a professional project management staff giving our clients a fantastic remodeling experience start to finish. Our firm takes ..Recent Review:I chose Lifetime Remodeling to do my siding/windows over two others. Gino Streano presented the most detailed quote, they are not the cheapest and he answered all my questions & concerns. It can be scary when one has to choose a contractor & don’t know who would be the most reliable to complete the job. I spoke to some of the references & they shared how pleased they were with LRS. 2 crew members : Victor & Marco showed up promptly every morning & worked very hard. They paid attention to details & so did Mark, the carpenter who was meticulous about the framing of the sliding door & windows from the inside. Picking a colour for the house can be daunting & I’m glad to have a gratis colour consultant’s advice on this. I’m very pleased that I went with Lifetime Remodeling and the outcome of the whole projectKaren H.
- Business Description:We are a residential and commercial environmental consulting and remediation company. Serving the greater Portland, OR, area for over 16 years, we have the experience and knowledge to handle just about anything. We offer a variety of services from mold assessment and remediation to radon testing and mitigation and tank services. We provide project oversight and technical review for projects big and small. This includes site analysis, mold assessment, and the remediation of toxins. We also off..Recent Review:All of the jobs went well, they are very communicative and responsive. The home owner was pleased with the work done.Kim A.
- Business Description:Specializing in Housecleaning! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Great and smiley service. Olimpia and crew does very detail service. Every 2 weeks she clean my house. I’m happy to come home nowMELIH & RUTH O.
- Business Description:EvoSiding has over 15 years of experience in siding, roofing and exterior remodeling. We strive to provide you the best services and handle all of our projects with care and professionalism. Our professional team has the experience to find the best design and solutions for your home or business. We have worked exclusively in the Northwest and have the knowledge to provide you the best siding and exterior remodeling services in the region. Call us todayRecent Review:We highly recommend EvoSiding. From the initial visit to the finished project they did a fantastic job. Jason gave a very detailed estimate for residing and painting. All questions and concerns were answered quickly. The project ran like clockwork. The entire crew were hard working, conscientious, and had excellent attention to detail. I will definitely hire them again for any future projectsPaul P.
- Business Description:Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning will beat any other price! We not only clean blinds & windows but offer the "Best" new Blinds price guarantee! Specializing in new blinds sales, Blind & window cleaning, drapes, and roof and gutter cleaning. Servicing Portland and surrounding areas and also Albany and Eugene. Our company uses only Eco-friendly cleaning products and of course is licensed, bonded, and insured. Oregon Blind Cleaning is one of the leading and most innovative window covering busine..Recent Review:They showed up on time did what they said they would and was a great value. What a great team Thank youstefanie s.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:Our professional team is committed to client satisfaction and quality workmanship. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. we work with our clients to achieve the best results for their homes. From an initial inspection, to color selection, to protecting your investment our team is here for you. Let's discuss your ideas! Your free consultation and estimate is just a phone..Recent Review:Estimate was very reasonable, excellent customer service. Good clean up. They started the job a week ahead of schedule. Job took about a week with 2 days for rain. Had to ask them to redo the front door but they did that. Good value for moneyDavid S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
asbestos removal services in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abate Right Inc. 2248 Judson St SE
- Abatement Services IncPO Box 747
- Advantage Environmental Inc.9317 NE Highway 99
- AffordableChimney & Masonry & Roofing,4800 NE St Johns Rd
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- ALL IN ONE5201 SE 52nd Ave.
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- Abate Right Inc.
- Bethany Technologies12615 SE Nixon Ave.
- Bethany Technologies
- FASTRAK OREGON ASBESTOS & MOLD INSPECTIONS LLC37391 Camp Creek Rd
- FASTRAK OREGON ASBESTOS & MOLD INSPECTIONS LLC
- L & L Design & Remodeling Inc.2806 NE 65th Ave A
- LABCOR PORTLAND4321 S Corbett Ave
- LAKE OSWEGO INSULATION CO5930 Jean Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC7301 SW Kable Ln Suite 300
- LONNIE ROSE PAINTING INCPO BOX 462
- L & L Design & Remodeling Inc.
- Northwest Junk Removal9609 N Colombia Blvd
- Northwest Junk Removal
- Oregon Fire & Water Cleanup & Restoration10117 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite F 53
- Oregon Fire & Water Cleanup & Restoration
- Pac Restoration Services Inc.PO Box 2517
Oregon City, Oregon
- PDX Top Finishes LLC2870 NE Hogan Dr
- PERFORMANCE ABATEMENT SERVICES13600 NE 10TH AVE
- Portland Construction Solutions14915 SW 72ND AVE
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- PROFESSIONAL MINORITY GROUP INC27090 SE Highway 224
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Pac Restoration Services Inc.
- Washington Roofing Company1700 OR-18
- Washington Roofing Company
- Zilco LLC2900 SW Cornelius Pass Rd
- Zilco LLC