Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Nashville, TN
There are 7 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Nashville
- United Structural Systems, Inc.Nick and his coworker waterproofed the wall and redirected the water flow. They did a great job in repairing the crack in the brick wall that matched the mortar perfectly. Nick repaired cracks in my front stairs perfectly. Upon completing the job, they cleaned up and reseeded my yard. They went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with their work. Another team came in and installed structural beams in the ceiling downstairs. The problem was addressed and they did a great job
- United Structural Systems, Inc.Responded very promptly to our request; came out to the house on time and evaluated the issue - identified that it was very minor, but gave us detailed criteria on what to watch for in the future. Really appreciated that they did not try to force unneeded work on us and were very honest and transparent
- United Structural Systems, Inc.They came in and did structural work to the house. They have their own in-house state certified engineer that will take a look over your house and see if you have any other problems that need to be looked at. I would absolutely use them again.
- United Structural Systems, Inc.Had them come out for an estimate and they did a very through job. We are still making up our minds and getting estimates.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN ENGINEERINGMarcel did a great job. He was very responsive. He was able to come out by the end of the week when I called. It was a time pressing issue. He was very thorough and professional. He did exactly what he said he would do. I would highly recommend his services.
- Structural Engineering & Inspections, LLCThe Service Provider came out promptly and gave walked around the affected area with us and explained what is going on, why the damage is happening, and what should be done to remedy the situation. He even offered suggestions of who to call to have the work done by people SEI works with often. We learned a lot about the house, the land, and why we should not settle for less work than suggested
- Oakhurst Geotechnical Services LLCThey were fantastic. In fact, we called several other firms who either did not answer their phones nor did they return phone calls; this firm was genuine, kind, and ended up looking a lot of things for us while he was there. Fantastic!
- B & B DESIGN BUILD LLCI cannot say enough good things about these fellows and their work. Their knowledge of older homes, the structure and what is common for the style and period of the home is astounding. They were always full of helpful suggestions for ways to enhance the project outcome, even when it was something that we were doing ourselves that they were not getting paid for. They were always on time, very polite, and professional. The only thing that I would say in anyway negatively is the price was very high, but I would still use them again for a project like this. When you are adding on to your home, you want someone that knows what they are doing! We had one incident where one of the sub contractors did not do his job well and caused a leak in the roof, which in turn did some damage to the existing part of the house. Band B came out on Sunday, fixed the leak, and made all of the necessary repairs at their expense! I give them an A++ and would very highly recommend them to everyone in this area
- The Foundation SpecialistsExcellent presentation by Ed Adkins clearly showed exactly what work was needed. Professional crew arrived on-time and completed work in the time quoted. Everyone on the team was personable and respectful, and the team leader was very knowledgeable and had a good working relationship with his team. I was pleased with the outcome, and appreciated the clean up and reseeding of my grass (which is growing very well). Highly recommend TFS
- The Foundation SpecialistsThey are incredible. They covered the entire area. They absolutely worked out good. Of all the people in Nashville, they are the best I have ever worked with. They are the best as far as standing behind their work. I am a realtor and they have done work for my clients, too. I think they charged me about $800 per piece for this job. They were pretty much on time, about as much as someone could be for being in a big city. I do understand that you can get caught in traffic. I do have the owners cell number plugged into my phone and he knows when I call it is usually for business. We have a good relationship with each other. I do not know if he gets me in quicker because I am a realtor. A lot of times people may respond quicker to a realtor
Structural Engineers in Nashville
- Business Description:Foundation Solutionworks is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties ..Recent Review:Shaun discovered a water leak in our bathroom wall that we didn't know we had. He came out within a day or 2 of contact and his crew started in 2 weeks as he said they would. They came out every day until the job was complete. He walked us through the process of the encapsulation, sump pump and dehumifider installation. They jacked up one bathroom floor and supported the other bathroom floor. We had more problems than we realized when we contacted him. If you have foundation problems call ShaunPAM W.
- Business Description:We believe you will find our way of doing business to be a refreshing change from what you have come to expect. 1.The Initial Consultation and Free Analysis: Our trained Consultant starts by seeking your input of what is happening in your basement and then analyzing your problem. Next, you will learn what is causing your problem and how B-Dry® will permanently solve it. Finally, we will price your job "to the penny." No high pressure sales tactics. 2.Delivering Your Agreed-Upon Solution: We w..Recent Review:Excellent! They showed up on time, very professional, and the pricing was very expensive but, I think it's worth it.Julie P.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goalsRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:Here at All-Dry Basement waterproofing, we Specialize in keeping your basement, and or crawlspace dry. We employ a service staff of 22 highly trained basement waterproofing and structural repair specialist. We improve indoor air quality using E-Z Breathe whole home ventilation systems and we offer Lifetime Warranties on our repair services . Special financing offeredRecent Review:Everything was fantastic. Nick responded to all of my questions via email after our initial consult and he and his team were able to schedule us to lift one corner and the back of our house shortly thereafter. They showed up on time, were very careful with the lift and pier installation, and even patched the crack in our exterior brick before they left. They also did a wonderful job filling back in the areas around the house that they dug out. All Dry's quote was extremely fair and their professionalism was much appreciatedAndrea M.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems, Inc. is Middle Tennessee's oldest locally owned & operated foundation repair and waterproofing company. USS provides residential and commercial services. Licensed, insured, free estimates, lifetime warranties. Member of BBB & Tennessee Drugfree WorkplaceRecent Review:I had no idea what I was getting into or what USS would do. But they explained it well, I felt the price was fair, the work was efficient, the guy who did the work was super, and the results were just what I needed to keep my concrete driveway from needing to be replacedWilliam S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated with 28 years experience. We specialize in waterproofing, crawlspace repairs, support post and sump pump installation. We are proud to offer Military and Senior discounts, please mention at time of call.Recent Review:It was very good. They did the work correctly.will k.
- Business Description:Corum Engineering, P.C. was established in 2001 and offers 40 years of residential and commercial inspection and design experience. All Corum Engineering inspections and evaluations are supervised by a licensed Professional Engineer. Our main office is in Knoxville, Tenn., with a branch office in Nashville and Chattanooga. Given our strategic location, we can provide service to surrounding counties in a timely manner. Corum Engineering offers a wide range of services, a strong knowledge base,..Recent Review:They were very prompt when we needed your expert opinion. I am a licensed contractor in FL & their report confirmed my suspicions and allowed us to make a informed decision on moving forward a large investment. I would highly recommend this firm and would certainly hire them again should the need ariseBill F.
- Business Description:Are you worried about foundation problems or a wet basement? Left untreated, structural damage can worsen over time, leaving you with a major headache. With Olshan, scheduling a free, no-obligation assessment is easy. Simply schedule an appointment that is convenient to you, and we will send a Certified Structural Technician over to perform a thorough evaluation of your homeRecent Review:So far so good. Waiting to see what the hot and humid summer will bring as far as condensation.Claudia T.
- Business Description:Show Place Design Remodel is a full-service, design/build firm with an outstanding team of trained remodeling professionals and skilled tradesmen. We guarantee exemplary quality and service and we follow thru on this guarantee!. If you are looking for an enjoyable remodeling process that's professionally managed, and completed on time, and within budget then Showplace Design Remodel is your choice. Our staff of experienced Designers, Project Managers and tradesmen will handle your projec..Recent Review:Pam is a great designer and helped up tremendously in picking the correct cabinets - and granite and came up with a great design. The problems came after the order went in. They had supplier problems, and I had some quality issues that have never gotten resolved - by here husband Saied who handled all the installs and warranty issues. After going back and forth for almost 2 years - it looks like they are no longer in business as their website is non functional and their phone is disconnected. Bottom line - they at least made some attempt at helping you as long as you owed them money. After final payment was made - getting them to do anything for you was non-existent. <br /James G.
- Business Description:We provide quality craftsmanship to our customers,our employees take great pride in what we do. We provide great communication to our customers. Our billing is based on work that has been completed. We offer free estimates
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Installing steel beams in or around your home costs $3,000 on average but can come with all kinds of hidden fees. To avoid any surprises, you’ll want to prepare for all scenarios. This steel beam cost guide will help you budget for your project.
If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Find structural engineers in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
structural engineers in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair260 Nonaville Rd 260 nonaville rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Artisan Restorations, LLC4899 Clarksville Hwy
Whites Creek, Tennessee
- ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair
- CAP Signature Building and Design Group Inc2551 Edge O Lake dr
- CEI ENGINEERING3108 SW Regency Pkwy
- Community Solutions by Design, LLC555 Marriott Dr
- Corum Engineering Design & Inspection2916 Tazewell Pike Ste D
- Cross Driven Construction1558C Brinkley Branch Rd
- CWC Paint & Repair183 Trinity Rd
- CAP Signature Building and Design Group Inc
- Daily Engineering LLC5715 Colchester Ct
- Daily Engineering LLC
- Eddie Rays Construction177 Bailey Ln
Pleasant View, Tennessee
- Eddie Rays Construction
- Hopkins Home Improvement485 Tuck Rd
Estill Springs, Tennessee
- Hopkins Home Improvement
- Mack Enterprises7420 Cox Pike
- Mack Enterprises
- Ragan Smith Associates315 Woodland St
- Ragan Smith Associates
- Structural Engineering & Inspections, LLC101 Forrest Crossing Blvd
- Structural Engineering & Inspections, LLC
- The Foundation Specialists 8421 Horton Hwy
College Grove, Tennessee
- The Foundation Specialists
- United Structural Systems, Inc.2111 Boat Factory Rd
Pleasant View, Tennessee
- United Structural Systems, Inc.