Ground Up Foundation Repair

Tennessee: General
02/28/2022

610 West Burton St

Murfreesboro, TN 37130

Ground Up Foundation Repair is a local family-owned and operated construction company, licensed and insured through the state of Tennessee. With over 35 years of experience in the construction industry, we can meet all your foundation repair, waterproofing, and concrete leveling needs. At Ground Up Builders, Inc., your satisfaction is our number one priority. We provide exceptional service, while working with you to stay within your budget. We work with you to identify structural and waterproofing issues early so that you can avoid costly repairs later. We help you protect and add value to your biggest investment - your home...

foundation repair (47)mudjacking (11)basement waterproofing (10)concrete repair (8)drain pipe installation (4)well & water pump repair (4)excavating (3)concrete driveways (1)masonry (7)door installation (2)home remodeling (2)basement remodeling (1)

12/21/2021

Jim H.

Great. Crew that was sent out worked hard and completed work in a timely manner. Very professional at every level.

Description of Work
Waterproofed basement. Also leveled building.

Category concrete repair,excavators,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

11/16/2020

Mark Z.

Excellent work! Every step of the process of working with Ground Up was easy and reassuring. Russ was the project supervisor who started the process by taking a look at our foundation and a couple of areas that needed attention. He reviewed the project thoroughly and asked very specific questions about what we wanted to do. I really appreciated the care and thought that was put into making sure that we were on the same page about the work to be done. He explained everything very thoroughly (in words that I could understand!), and I felt really good about having them do the work after talking the project through with Russ. All this before I even got the quote! I hired them, and I am beyond satisfied with the work and the service. Carter and his team showed up to do the work, and it was clear that Russ had communicated the job clearly to the team, and i didn't even need to speak to Russ after that. Carter did a great job, kept me updated on the progress, and they showed up when they said they would. They were very respectful of the interior of our home, keeping things clean. They did a terrific job on the foundation and replaced the entire vapor barrier. On top of it all, they removed the old jacks and some old rusted steal pipes that the previous owner left in our crawlspace. I didn't ask them to, but it was clearly trash, and they offered to remove it, which was above and beyond. Can't say enough about what a relief it is to know that the house is sitting on a firm foundation, and for such an important repair, it feels really good to work with a team that inspired confidence every step of the way. I would gladly hire them again. They did excellent work and gave me a warranty on top of it. To Russ and Carter and the rest of the team, thank you very much! I'm so grateful for the wonderful job you did to stabilize the home that my family sleeps in.

Description of Work
Replaced screwjacks and poured concrete footings for them, repaired floor joists, installed vapor barrier

Category concrete repair,masonry,basement waterproofing,mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

04/23/2020

sarah R.

Highly recommend! I just purchased a house, Ground up Foundation was extremely responsive. Came out immediately and explained the best options for me. Helped create a plan moving forward. Everyone was extremely cordial and personable. Thanks!

Description of Work
none

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/23/2020

josh L.

I had an excellent experience with Ground-Up. Professionalism and communication during the entire process. Great people and great service.

Description of Work
piers on house and concrete leveling

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

05/22/2019

William D D.

They were great to deal with and a pure pleasure.

Description of Work
Entire patio porch needed raising from the back had dropped 1 inch.

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

03/15/2019

Bernie T.

Derek, his crew, and his masonry subs did amazing work. Due to shoddy workmanship by the original homeowner and another foundation "expert", we had to hire Ground Up to do it right. I didn't make it easy for them, but I was also very guarded after the mess we had on our hands to begin with. Derek went above and beyond in piering up what could be piered and repouring the foundation on the back side of the house. I will definitely use them again if we ever decide to dig out a partial basement and/or encapsulate the original crawl space.

Description of Work
Foundation Replacement

Category concrete repair,excavators,masonry,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

02/23/2019

dawn W.

They were prompt with a quote after we sent photos of the issue. They set an appointment and were timely and very professional. A few months later a crack the filled reopened and they came right away to quickly fix the issue. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
We needed help with a sagging concrete porch.

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

10/26/2018

Mark H.

Great! The company was on time and did everything they quoted. They explained in detail why these things needed to be done. All of their employees are professionals. We have not had any problems since this work was done. At the time when the aforementioned work was done this company had a separate remodel division which we used and are more than satisfied with their work. The remodel was $85K plus.

Description of Work
Drywall was cracking in several places in my home and the foundation needed repaired. They installed 2 structural steel support and spread footings. Installed 2x12x16 Pressure treated shimming to every support column in crawlspace. Changed main girder direction toward rear of residence. Installed 3 structural support columns below living room with steel beam to level.

Category ceramic tile,concrete driveways,drywall,masonry,remodeling,home remodeling,doors,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Review for Ground Up Foundation Repair - 610 West Burton St, Murfreesboro, TN - 37505106

10/24/2018

Michael B.

Bid was professionally delivered, and the personnel involved all were very professional and helpful. We elected to go in another direction, but if I had future drainage project needs, I would be comfortable working with this company.

Description of Work
remediation of water intrusion in building

Category excavators,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

10/23/2018

John T.

We absolutely love Ground Up. They came highly recommended to us and repaired an issue we were having with water intrusion in our lower level. They are expert professionals who get the job done right. We have already recommended them to our neighbor and would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Foundation Work

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

Residential & Commercial Foundation Repair, Waterproofing, Concrete Leveling, Poly-Jacking, Crawl Space Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check