Did you buy a new house? Or do you just want to make your current home more secure? Key into these quick, inexpensive ways to improve your home security.
Get matched with top home security companies in Modesto, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local home security companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Modesto
- ADTWe have had Lifeshield for 4 years. We love the ease of the system and the professionalism of the company. When we purchased the package, it arrived promptly. My husband was able to set up the entire system and even put an alert on our bedroom door; if it was opened we would automatically get a text message!! The system gives us text messages if the alarm system is set off in any way. You can customize your system to your liking. We have been called by the monitoring service when the alarm has gone off. We love that the response time is fast!!!! They system is wireless so we did not need a landline, although we did eventually put one in for the alarm, as a back up. I recommend putting a cheap landline in. The best part is that when we move we can take the system with us as it is not hard wired :) We love the system very much. The only complaint I have is that the sensors can loose their stickiness and fall off. We have only had this happen to the front door and we just stick it back on. It isn't a huge problem just one that could be fixed. I also think it would be a nice touch if a represented contacted me at least once a year (verses never) to see how things are going. It would be nice to get questions answered or purchase add ons and so forth
- Link InteractiveVery easy instal. Top quality product and customer service. Love all the custom options and high technology features. I highly recommend Link Interactive.
- Bay AlarmWe decided to go with a private company as Bay Alarm could not offer monitoring. Price necessitated an ongoing monthly fee that made the system more expensive over time
- STOCKTON ALARMThey were reliable and punctual. They gave me a firm estimate that was competitive with the other people that I contacted. I was just very happy with their level of service. I like them very well. Actually, the owner of the company came out plus one technician. They came on three different visits and they felt they were satisfied with the installation
- CHARLIES DAY & NITEThe technician was knowledgeable, engaging and not shy about sharing how things work and what is a good security strategy,
- STOCKTON ALARMEd, the owner, arrived on time with short noticed. He was referred to us by others who highly recommended him as professional and trustwothy.The services were under budget and inclluded the latest in technology. We were very pleased overall.
- Gary D NanceGary removed the old fluorescent box light from our kitchen and installed recessed lighting. He also installed recessed lighting in our great room. It is beautiful, and we couldn't be happier. Gary was also great at troubleshooting and fixing various electrical issues which had been plaguing our home. Issues all resolved quickly! He was professional and answered any and all questions. He was also flexible and really worked to fit around our schedule. He lent wonderful suggestions which helped not only with the "nuts and bolts" aspects of our project but with the decorative too. We'll absolutely call Gary again
- CUSTOM LOCKSMITH & ALARMCompany was very friendly and customer service oriented from the start. Felt comfortable with their estimate. They were not pushy or sales driven and gave us the information we wanted and let us get back in touch with them. Once agreed to have them perform the service, they were on time, polite, clean, professional, and knowledgeable. Job went well with no hassle. They tried to keep intrusion to a minimum and in no way made us feel uncomfortable. Very good job, excellent customer service, security system working with no problems. They spent ample time explaining system before leaving
- PARADIGM INTEGRATION INCWhen the technician arrived, he checked the codes on the alarm, looked them up in the manual and determined that one of the codes was general in nature. He called the office, got someone on the phone who had a more detailed list of error codes and was able to determine that my battery pack needed replacing. He had one in the truck and istalled it. The alarm light did not go out right away and he told me it could take from 4 to 24 hours. If, however, the alarm light remained on past 24 hours, I was to call him and he would return to determine what other problems there might be. He agreed to do this at no charge to me. Fortunately, he was correct and the alarm light when out in about 4 hours and the system is fine
- Hiatt Alarm & SoundThe owner himself installed at no charge. He also fixed the poorly installed ADT alarm and bell.
Last update on December 28, 2017
Home Security Systems in Modesto
Deals in Modesto for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
While the thought of an intruder is scary, there are several steps homeowners can take to protect themselves from burglary and crime, both inside and out.
Sleep soundly at night knowing that your apartment is protected from intruders. Read these suggestions on how to boost your apartment’s safety.
Find home security companies in
- French Camp,
home security companies in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Direct Protect Security & Surveillance3151 Airway Ave Ste F 205
Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Direct Protect Security & Surveillance
- Express Car Audio1016 W Hammer Lane
Stockton, California 95209
- Express Car Audio
- Hiatt Alarm & Sound1072 Zell Lane Unit 2B
Oakdale, California 95361
- Hiatt Alarm & Sound
- I SPY VISION586 COMMERCE CT
Manteca, California 95336
- I SPY VISION
- Pinnacle Security LLC1290 Sandhill Rd
Orem, Utah 84058
- Pinnacle Security LLC
- Zions Security Alarms3032 N 1120 W
Lehi, Utah 84043
- Zions Security Alarms