Airway Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2009

Owner operated. The mission statement of Airway heating & air is to create and promote an excellent relationship with our customers by providing quality service in heating and cooling and to ensure a positive experience and provide peace of mind. If you want sales, service, repairs and or installations at your home, we will send out the owner Scott Ledda to your home or office. At Airway heating & air, we provide the highest quality and latest technologies in forced air heating and cooling. If you are looking to upgrade your current system to reduce energy cost, we will work closely with you to install a system that will meet your needs and budget. Additional e-mail -scott.airway@gmail.com. Award winning....

Comfort Experts Heating and Air Conditioning

Comfort Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides professional HVAC and indoor air quality services to our friends and neighbors in Oakdale, Modesto, and the surrounding communities. We believe in honest, durable services that address your individual needs with respect and compassion. With free quotes, flat-rate pricing, and same-day service appointments, we make it easy to fix, maintain, or replace your heating and cooling equipment. We’re even available around the clock to address any emergencies at no extra charge. Get in touch with our locally owned and operated HVAC team today to experience everything that our trained and licensed technicians have to offer!

DeHart Plumbing Heating & Air Inc

Coronavirus Update: We care about your health and continue to service our customers safely. With COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) dominating headlines around the globe, we wanted to take a moment to let you know that our technicians are taking appropriate and recommended precautions against virus transmission. Whether at home, in the workplace, or out in the field, they have the information and supplies that they need to protect themselves, their coworkers, and their clients. Our commitment to your complete satisfaction is exceeded only by our commitment to your health and safety. If you’ve scheduled service with us already, or are thinking of doing so, rest assured in knowing that the technician coming to your residence is coming prepared not just to do the job, but to do so in the safest manner possible. Thank you for choosing to work with DeHart. We’re all in this together, and the least we can do is continue to guarantee your comfort! ************************** A higher level of customer service for anything heating, air conditioning, and plumbing related. We service all makes and models of plumbing and heating/air equipment. Our staff (with live dispatch) is available 24/7 and we do not charge a diagnostic fee during normal business hours. We guarantee 100% satisfaction and offer the best warranties in the business. Established in 1946. In the small town of Empire, Ca (circa 1946) James Arland DeHart started a sheet metal and plumbing business in the family garage. For over 73 years now, DeHart Plumbing, Heating, and Air has now grown and prospered on a foundation of industry excellence, community pride, and always making sure we put our customers first before anything else. Today, DeHart Inc. has been family owned and operated through four generations and counting!

Offers by DeHart Plumbing Heating & Air Inc on Angi
Derek Sawyers Smart Energy Heating & Air Inc

We are a Heating & A/C contractor that specializes in residential service repairs, maintenance, and new installations. We also do light commercial service, maintenance. and installation. We have 25 employees. We are also a service provider for The Home Depot and can offer financing through them. G.E. or Hero.

09/05/2019

Scott came out and determined that the condensation line was clogged. He climbed onto the roof, fought off about 100 wasps that had made their home in the A/C unit, and replaced the condensation line. He was friendly, professional and honest. I will definitely be using Airway for any future A/C work.

Description of Work
The rooftop A/C was leaking into the attic and shorting out the fire alarms. We needed immediate help.

01/23/2019

Scott was very friendly, knowledgeable and experienced. He identified and fixed a rather obscure problem with my 20 year old furnace.

Description of Work
Furnace repair, it wouldn't ignite.

09/09/2018

They did a great job! On time, professional. Fair price.

Description of Work
Fixed my A/C

04/25/2018

Great job ., neat clean and professional.. Scott and Joe

Description of Work
Replaced air conditioner evaporator

Thank you so much.

07/19/2017

They did a thorough job checking the equipment inside and outside the house.

Description of Work
A/C checkup.

07/14/2017

Now my AC unit is working fine and my family is happy because of the comfortable indoor air we are enjoying.

Description of Work
My A/C unit is not blowing cold air so I called Airway AC and Heating. The owner, Scott personally came with another staff, did the diagnostics and gave me the details of the findings and how much the repair would cost. I was happy to know that he gave me a good price. Quality of work is outstanding!

06/08/2017

With my permission, Steve dealt directly with our tenant and set up their appointment. He arrived at the appointed time. Upon inspection, he found the very old unit operating well but long overdue for a servicing. He cleaned and serviced the roof unit and also gave our tenant a thorough explanation of his work and pointed out two closed vents which were contributing to the perceived failure. Steve also sent me photos showing the unit's brittle electrical wiring and suggested that the 40 year old unit be replaced. At our request he prepared a detailed estimate of a replacement and mailed it with the bill. While we will have to save up for a bit for the replacement, we will absolutely go with Airway when we have the funds. Steve's estimate seemed very reasonable. Steve's communications were thorough, his dealing with our tenant very professional and his prompt billing and estimate much appreciated. We look forward to dealing with him again when we are prepared for the replacement.

Description of Work
Our renter complained of his AC not functioning and we called Steve, owner of Airway H&AC to investigate.

05/21/2017

Fantastic. I had Airway out here a few years ago to check out roof top unit of heat and air conditioning.. I was impressed then and they will be the only firm I call. As a senior single female. I have experienced the gougers who think we are all stupid. This firm sets the Gold Standard for honesty, fair pricing, professionalism and all other integrity issues that any company should do to get repeat business. I can't say enough good about them.

Description of Work
Maintenance of air conditioner as I switch from heating to cooling. Have not had it checked out in a couple of t years. Cleaned out AC unit and checked that all was operating ok.

02/04/2017

I went through Angie's List to contact them for service. It went really good.

Description of Work
They did some maintenance on my heating.

01/30/2017

Airway Heating & Air demonstrated, quite clearly, that the issue was the main circuit board. I was also stepped through the next "most common component failures", with approximate repair costs, showing that repairing the aged unit was wiser than replacing it. They swapped the component with a stocked part (this is a common failure), and had us back up and working, fast! The unit has performed flawlessly ever since.

Description of Work
Our home's gas heating unit began working intermittently.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & air conditioning - sales, installation & repair, safety inspection, preventatitve maintenance. Air duct installation, sheet metal work.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Discover