Does a fireplace add value to a home? Find out if fireplaces will make your home more desirable on the market, and if they’re a good investment for homeowners.
Get matched with top fireplace companies in Milwaukee, WI
There are 33 highly-rated local fireplace companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fireplace Services Reviews in Milwaukee
- Art Karos, LLC - DBA Art's Chimney & StoneworkArt and his team did a very good job retiling our old and complex fireplace in our home. They also repaired the fireboxes in two fireplaces, added a damper and fixed some chimney tuckpointing. Art was very responsive and his team was very professional. I understand that Art also provides his masons with benefits and I like supporting local businesses who take care of their employees. I highly recommend Art and his team for your masonry projects
- Colonial FireplaceScott was great and knowledgeable! He took a look at our fireplace stated everything was in good condition and that a cleaning wasn't actually needed and he didn't want to charge us for services we didn't need. We're very thankful for Scott's time and expertise!
- Turn-Key ChimneyGrant, came out to our house and was very professional and friendly. He came on time and was very customer focused. We showed him our fireplace and we explained what we were looking for. He took care of cleaning and inspecting our chimney. Also while he was cleaning he noticed some issues that we were able to resolve that day. We appreciate his service and doing the job right. His prices were competitive and was able to get our fireplace ready for the season. Our family appreciates his service and excellent customer service. Our business will continue to go to Turn-Key Chimney. Thanks Grant
- Reality Construction LLCMike and Gina did a great job!!! They have a crew that is extremely efficient and professional. they had their crew come in and look at the work before the contract was signed. the price you sign for is the final price. no surprises. Mike was the only contractor who said to remove all the old walls so we could see all the hidden issues that might be there. he also could then replace all the old insulation and add vapor barrier. we now have all new walls and ceilings making the final appearance flawless. Reality has done a lot of remodels so nothing surprised them. their electrician, plumber, tiler, and carpenters have all worked together for years and it leads to a seamless work environment. Reality Construction completed our project exactly as we envisioned it. job was done on time and on budget. our advice for future remodelers is to hire a company that does quality work with experienced workman, don't do it on the cheap. we would absolutely recommend Reality Construction to anyone. THEY DID EXACTALY WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO
- Turn-Key ChimneyAmazing service. Not only done professionally but alsp explained things to me in ways I could understand. Impressed by how honest he was. He lowered the final price due to some materials not being needed.
- Royal Chimney ServiceThe first dates available would have been AFTER 01/25/2021 and that was late for my request however now I would like to re-investigate the quote and set up for the service if it is still available
- Quality Fireplace & Chimney ServiceVery well. I had questions answered and felt reassured using my fireplace after not having used it in 2-3 years,
- INTEGRITY LANDSCAPE SERVICES, LLCIncredible! From the punctually and professional crew to the responsive and kind office personal, they lived up to their name of integrity landscaping! We removed a 60 foot berm so the kids had more play space and Ryan and the crew understood that to be the #1 reason. He also understood the #2 reason to have an adult space and came up with a great lannon stone fire feature and patio area. We love it
- Superior Chimney Services CorporationThe service was wonderful. I was shocked at the quoted price after inspection, but the sweep took lots of pictures to show me what was all wrong, and explain what was needed to fix each problem. I think he showed me 57 pictures! I was amazed that he was so thorough in his explanation, and so competent in his work. He completed all of the service that was necessary, right then. I didn't have to arrange another time for him to return! He also repaired the fireplace gas problem inside the house and informed me that it could have caused a fire if it had not been corrected. We could have lost our lives! I am very grateful for the great service
- Reality Construction LLC|So far it's been outstanding. Great craftsmanship work, good materials and on time. I say "So far" because they still have the flooring and finish carpenter work to do. I'll follow-up when 100% complete.
Fireplace Companies in Milwaukee
- Business Description:Jiminy Chimney is a full service chimney cleaning and repair company. We have been proudly serving the Chicagoland area since 1985.Recent Review:Was given 2 hour window, called 25 mins before they arrived. One tech went right to the fireplace and started cleaning while 2nd inspected the chimney and cap using a drone. They were done in 20 minutes, reviewed their inspection with us, and texted me cap photos from the drone. We used them before, and would use them againDAVID C.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated and we are proud to work in our local communities. We have over 10 years of experience in the industry and we take pride in the work that we provide to our customers. You can have confidence that we are going treat your home as if it were our own. We ensure the cleanliness of your home before during and after any job. Our service areas include Kenosha, Racine, Walworth, Waukesha and Milwaukee counties. Give us a call todayRecent Review:I could not have asked for a better person to fix my issue with the fireplace. He was on time and explained everything he did. He pointed out what had caused the issue and some preventive measures to ensure that it would not happen again. I was impressed with his professionalism and concern about the jobKen W.
- Business Description:“SuperService Award” winner 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 myHandypro provides dependable and affordable repair and improvement services for your home and business.Recent Review:After leaving a voice mail one week, never received the courtesy of a call back.Ted O.
- Business Description:K&J JOLIN CONTRACTORS is a family run masonry and chimney service established in 1980. We specialize in providing chimney repair and rebuilding,but offer a wide range of masonry services.We are based in Fond du Lac but we service a large area of Eastern Wisconsin including Milwaukee,Madison,Green Bay and surrounding areas. We take pride in our work and are dedicated to giving our customers a quality job at a fair price. This ,we believe, is why we have been in business for over 25 years..Recent Review:It was great. They did their inspection. They gave us some recommendations for the future. Very pleased.James B.
- Business Description:Butler chimneys is a full service chimney company. We offer all the quality of the big guys, at a little guy price. We were founded on the principal: "Just because you can charge more doesn't me you should charge more"Recent Review:In 2019 we were looking to purchase a home. During the inspection, the chimney was flagged to be inspected by a professional masonry company. Butler chimney was contacted and we received a quote for approx. $5k. We negotiated with the sellers of the home and received a price reduction and money that must be used towards closing costs. The following summer, we contacted Butler chimney to being repairs. At that time, we received a quote for approx. $13K. The discrepancy was brought up to the worker, John. We were told that there was no record of anybody being at our home in 2019, but the last was 2016. This was also mentioned to the office worker, Cassie. After we heard nothing from Butler chimney, we again contacted Cassie. Finally, were heard from Corey Butler. Corey informed us that the employee failed to do a proper inspection in 2019 and had just copied the quote from 2016. We requested a reduction in our bill due to an improper quote from 2019. We relied heavily on this estimate when purchasing our home. Had there been a proper estimate we would have exercised our right to back out of the contract or made other negotiations with the sellers. Corey refused to negotiate with us stating that they "did nothing wrong" despite admitting that his employee did not do a proper inspection in 2019 (if there was even one done at all seeing as how we were told by 2 different staff that there is no record of anything from 2019). Further, when the chimney work as complete, we had wanted water proofing to be done on our home. The employee that had done the chimney work went on vacation and was going to do it the following week when he came back. No one showed up. Plastic and scaffolding was left in our yard. Not a big deal for a week, but we had to contact them numerous times about this and the water proofing. By the time somebody was reached, the weather was too cold for the water proofing and wasn't completed until 9 months later after winter. We are satisfied with the work on the chimney but extremely disappointed in the lack of customer service and communication from the business. It seems there are communication issues among staff. Please beware of this when deciding on a masonry company. Would not recommend based on this experience with staffTorie S.
- Business Description:Sales, installation and service of wood, and gas fireplaces, stoves and inserts, Chimney sweep and inspection, Gas logs, glass doors, fireplace maintenance and accessory items - grates, tools, chimney caps.Recent Review:convert wood-burning fireplace to gasKatie K.
- Business Description:For years, people throughout Milwaukee have been turning to Smoke Stacks, Inc. for their chimney needs. At Smoke Stacks, Inc. we believe that attention to detail, professional work, courteous service and honest prices are the qualities that make the difference
- Business Description:Bayer & Bayer Inc., in Franksville, Wisconsin, is the area's leading basement wall repair company serving Franksville, Waterford, Raymond, Muskego, Oak Creek and surrounding areas. We specialize in basement repair and waterproofing, masonry, reinforcements, chimney repairs and much more. For all your basement wall repair needs, contact Bayer & Bayer Inc. in Franksville! Our Mission: To provide repairs of the highest value and quality to our customer and community. It is our responsibility to..Recent Review:They exceeded all expectations, and our expectations were high based on a referral of them to us. We had an egress window installed and tuck pointing done. They were very meticulous, did a fabulous job, and were professional throughout. They not only cleaned up afterwards, but made the place look better than when they arrived. And they were great with our young kids, who still talk about Max and Jim as "great workers." They were a pleasure to work with, and what a gift to have honest, meticulous professionals with whom you can trust with such important work on a home. We cannot recommend them highly enoughKeith A.
- Business Description:DTK Stone Works is a full-service Natural Stone and Engineered Stone, fabrication and installation company, creating a “one-stop shop” source for your stone needs. We currently occupy 10,000 sq feet warehouse and showroom space and adding another 10,000 sq, ft of slabs warehouse at the end of the summer. Quality craftsmanship, competitive pricing and on-time scheduling are priority at DTK Stone Works. We pay close attention not only to the finest details of your project, but to your schedule ..
- Business Description:Budget Right Handyman is Chicagoland's largest handyman service. We've won the Angie's List Super Service Award for 10 consecutive years. Since 2016, we've completed over 20,000 projects. All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee & 1-year warranty on laborRecent Review:this is the second time that I have used Budget Right based on their past performance. Once again they have exceeded my expectations.Al Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fireplace company articles
The firebox handles the brunt of the work in your fireplace. If your firebox is wearing down, check out the average costs of repairs and replacements.
Fireplaces make for cozy homes, but how much does fireplace repair cost when you have a problem? This guide will give you an idea of what to expect to pay.
Find fireplace companies in
fireplace companies in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 CHIMNEY SERVICE INC4219 HWY 175
- Absolute business contractors1027 Ridgeway Dr
- Affordable Tile Plus LLC2306 Northview Rd
- Ai-ken Masonry LLC5102 N. Lovers Lane rd.
- Al-ins Enterprises LLCW7190 Forest Avenue
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
- Alaskan Fireplace9820 Durand Ave
- All Phase Construction713 Oakfield st
West Bend, Wisconsin
- ALL SAINTS CONSTRUCTION12630 W GREENFIELD AVE
- American Heritage Fireplace and Chimney4475 S 13th St
- Amethyst Contracting Inc777 N Van Buren St
- Ancora Stone & Tile925 Elm Grove Rd
Elm Grove, Wisconsin
- Art Karos, LLC - DBA Art's Chimney & Stonework7455 N Crossway Rd
- A1 CHIMNEY SERVICE INC
- B & E GENERAL CONTRACTORS INC6001 N. GreenBay Rd
- Badger Building Restoration1034 Riverbend Dr #4
- Badger Granite1060 Northbranch Dr
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- BADGERLAND FIREPLACE INC1725 Dolphin Dr
- Badgerland Lawn & Landscaping Inc1624 S West Ave Ste D
- Been there fixed that handyman service llcW151S7662 Mystic Dr
- BOYCE LANDSCAPING18720 PLEASANT ST
- Budget Right Handyman520 W Erie St Ste 240
- Budget Right Kitchens1000 N Taylor Ave
Oak Park, Illinois
- Burlington Fireplace & Heating857 Milwaukee Ave
- Butler Chimneys LLCS15W33816 Wolf Rd Suite F
- B & E GENERAL CONTRACTORS INC
- Chimney Advocate
- Chimney ConceptsN51 W 5358 Portland Rd
- Chimney Doctors5349 N Lovers Lane Rd
- Chimney Doctors of New York Corp848 Granada Pkwy
Lindenhurst, New York
- Clint Lampshire Construction5473 moorehead lane
- Colt's Construction1980 W. Rawson Ave
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- Connor Remodeling & Design, IncN88W16606 Main St
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
- Cornerstone Restoration LLC901 Front St.
- Cornerstone Tile & Stone LLC3516 S 19th St
- Country Stove & FireplaceW232N6008 Waukesha Ave
- Custom Restoration IncPO Box 339
- Chimney Advocate
- J & B Restoration LLC1565 Portview Dr
Port Washington, Wisconsin
- J & J RESTORATION LLC1133 Woodridge Dr # 3
- Jason Bryan Contracting3417 S 66th St
- Jen-Chris Co IncPO Box 257
- JERRY'S FIREPLACES LLC6830 SPRUCE CT
- Jiminy Chimney538 Herbert Rd Ste #3
- JM CUSTOM FIREPLACES5948 MAPLE RIDGE CT
West Bend, Wisconsin
- JNS Remodeling46 N West Sedgemeadow St
- Johnson's Demolition & Concrete Services2011 n 30
- J & B Restoration LLC
- L & B Home Improvements Inc1520 Camden Ct Unit 2
- LABONTE CONSTRUCTION2025 N Summit Avenue Suite 111
- LAKE COUNTRY REMODELING210 S. Silver Lake St.
- Lass Construction Corporation6400 W Capitol Drive Suite 104
- LH Krueger & Son Inc1401 Pearl St
- Lifetime Chimneys LLC257 Dove Cir
West Bend, Wisconsin
- Lindemann Chimney Service Inc86 Albrecht Dr
Lake Bluff, Illinois
- LIPPERT'S CHIMNEY SERVICES2044 S 68TH ST
- L & B Home Improvements Inc
- Marcott RemodelingN53W16614 Prairie Dawn
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Mark Cherry Cabinets646 Elm St
- Matt Lehn Construction LLC8984 Forest View Rd
- Midwest Chimney Service6813 Novak Rd
- Milwaukee Chimney & Roof Inc1100 Menomonee Ave
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Marcott Remodeling
- NEDER MASONRY5443 South Egofske Road
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- NEDER MASONRY
- PEKEL CONSTRUCTION & REMODEL2132 N 70TH
- PM Masonry Restoration LLC2673 TIMBER LANE
- Prairie Ridge Home1465 Sunny Ridge Rd
- Premier Restoration LLC5300 S 108th St # 262
Hales Corners, Wisconsin
- Professional Heating & Cooling &Geothermal Systems434 W Grand Ave
Port Washington, Wisconsin
- PEKEL CONSTRUCTION & REMODEL
- Quality Fireplace & Chimney Service1337 Pearl St
- Quality Fireplace & Chimney Service
- Seeley Tile & Construction, LLCW318 County Rd CW
- Seeley Tile & Construction, LLC