Art Karos, LLC - DBA Art's Chimney & Stonework

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2016

7455 N Crossway Rd

Milwaukee, WI 53217

Arthur Karos has been an expert in Masonry for 23 years and a Master Mason for 12 years. With 85 year of combined experience along with his five employed master Masons, you can expect the job to be expedited in a professional manner. We do chimney brick laying and stone work, chimney repair, flue installs & repair, ash-pits doors, stainless steel flue caps, Tuck Pointing, replace bricks, and insurance work for brick damage. Chimneys, masonry and stonework are done with expertise. We can custom match stone and color match mortar for Tuckpointing or masonry repair. FOR FASTER SERVICE, PLEASE USE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGING!...

masonry (63)chimney repair (40)chimney cap repair (22)stucco (3)plastering (3)fireplace services (1)tile installation (1)

07/10/2021

Art's crew did an amazing job! Art's estimate was higher than any other company I spoke to, but I felt it was the most complete and thorough, so I went with him. They completed a pretty big job in about four days, with no disruption to our lives. While he was here, he checked out the rest of the house, too, and found another critical issue that I didn't realize was a problem and included that in t...

Description of Work
Chimney needed to be rebuilt

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Review for Art Karos, LLC - DBA Art's Chimney & Stonework - 7455 N Crossway Rd, Milwaukee, WI - 39399190

05/21/2021

Although our job was very small and would not be easy for Art to accommodate, he promptly fit us into his very booked schedule and did the repair work for a reasonable price. The young man he sent to do the work, Kyle, was friendly and helpful and actually cleaned up some other problems with our chimney. I'd hire these guys again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Small chimney repair

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

12/21/2020

Did great work, I am very happy with the work. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tuckpoint walls and rebuild chimney

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

12/11/2020

Art and his team did a very good job retiling our old and complex fireplace in our home. They also repaired the fireboxes in two fireplaces, added a damper and fixed some chimney tuckpointing. Art was very responsive and his team was very professional. I understand that Art also provides his masons with benefits and I like supporting local businesses who take care of their employees. I highly reco...

Description of Work
Fireplace repairs, chimney tuckpointing and tiling

Category ceramic tile,masonry,chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/06/2020

The crew did an excellent job, both my husband and I were happy with the professionalism and finished work .

Description of Work
Rebuilt Chimney

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

10/07/2020

The work they did was top-notch. Art is professional and knowledgable and his team were efficient and left masterful work. We've been dealing with a leaking problem for years and it finally has stopped. I will use them again!

Description of Work
Chimney Tuckpointing

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

09/18/2020

Art and his guys have done several jobs for me on my home. One of their tasks was to create an opening in the brick exterior of our house for a doorway out to our patio. Their quality of work and attention to detail is impeccable. The doorway out to our patio looks like it was an original part of our home (built in 1930). We also had very intricate tuck work with the brick and stone on the front o...

Description of Work
Tuck pointing/Brick repair/Etc

Category masonry,plastering,chimney caps,chimney repair,stucco

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

07/24/2020

Art is excellent to work with and honest. He is quick to respond and fit my job into a very busy schedule. The quality of work is also outstanding. I will recommend him without hesitation to my friends, family and fellow realtors.

Description of Work
Chimney repair, tuck pointing, new flue pipe, chimney cap and flue cap

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

05/09/2020

Excellent work. They came with a big crew of masons and finished a big job in one day. I wish we would have taken a before picture because the chimney was in very bad shape. By comparison, it looks like new now. We couldn't be happier and would recommend Art and his team anytime.

Description of Work
Chimney needed serious tuck pointing and cleanup

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

Review for Art Karos, LLC - DBA Art's Chimney & Stonework - 7455 N Crossway Rd, Milwaukee, WI - 38576358

04/21/2020

Projects went extremely well. Art and his crew were professional, pleasant and careful. Art is very responsive, thoughtfully responding to any questions and concerns. Art sees the big picture, and drills down to the details. Needed repairs in the area were made, as well.

Description of Work
Retaining wall demolished and replaced (10 feet tall), tuck pointing

Category masonry

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Chimney repair, Tuckpointing, Color matching mortar, Brick Laying, Stucco work, Caulking, and Stone work.