A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Madison, WI
There are 29 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Madison
- Sconnie LandscapingThe young men of Sconnie Landscaping were professionals from start to finish. All I had to do was ask questions and I got answers right away. They are thorough and efficient.
- Marvin's Brick PaversThe project went very well! Marvin gave us a solid quote under $4000 that included a return visit in July to apply a seal coat over the patio. The crew came in mid April and completed the project in 2 days. The work was done in a way that did not damage our existing grass and/or beds. In fact they included moving one our beds in the final cost. We continue to be very pleased with Marvin and his courteous, knowledgeable crew. We highly recommend Marvin Pavers
- Marvin's Brick PaversMarvin was next door working on a project for our neighbor and i went over to talk to him about doing something in our backyard.He was very polite and professional and i could just tell by talking to him that he was the one for our project. What i liked about him is that it is mostly a family run business.He helped with ideas on the layout which we ended up using and it turned out beautiful !The quality of work was exceptional and they cleaned up as they went.They were prompted and they really know there stuff as paving is all they do.Marvin is a great guy and i highly recommend him for any job you may be considering. He is busy so plan on booking him well ahead
- Madison LandscapeThey came over the next day after I asked for an estimate - provided me the estimate the next day after some discussion a revised (lower) bid was made over the phone (mutual changes). They arrived 2 days later and completed the work in one day. It looks great and it actually is better than before. Matt did a great job!!
- Alonso Landscape Service LLCI HIGHLY recommend Alsonso Landscape Service. I received 4 quotes from area landscapers prior to selecting Alonso. Of the 4 they were the only ones to get my quote back to me within 24 hours and it was by far the most detailed. Even offering suggestions that I hadn't thought of to maximize my space. I couldn't be happier with the way the project turned out. Prices were fair and the team was very friendly
- Alonsos Landscape ServiceMr. Alonso was very personable and sent the bid within 1/2 hour of his visit to prepare the estimate. The price was midway between the least and most expensive bids. Both my husband and I understood that after Alonso leveled the surface, a base would be laid prior to installing the flagstone pavers. Mr. Alonso said that the earliest they could come was September. In fact, he contacted me in July, saying the crew could come the next day, Saturday, July 18. Great! It was a hot day, but the crew, under foreman Jesse, worked hard and fast, moving the flagstone from the driveway to the shady area in the back of the house. They leveled the surface, placed the stones directly on the surface, shoveled some of the scraped soil between the pavers, and hosed everything down. When I asked the foreman about the base, he said, "No, that's not the way we do it. The flagstones will settle into place." After they left, I checked Alonso's estimate again, and there was no mention of laying a base. The workmen had done a neat job and filled the specified length and width over the bare dirt. My husband transplanted moss from other parts of the yard into the gaps between the attractive flagstones. But within two weeks, five of the flagstones became wobbly, and I worried about safely walking on the stones after dark. When Alonso’s learned of my concerns, Jesse came like a flash and re-laid the wobbly flagstones. Jesse explained that the firm lays a gravel base for areas where no plant life is desired, and that the stones will settle better into the bare dirt with additional rain
- Alt's OperationI couldn’t be happier with the job Alt's crew did at my home. It looks terrific, they were very responsible and respectful, on time, and it looks great!
- Alonso Landscape Service LLCExcellent timeliness and cost. Reached out to 3-5 landscapers on Angie's List for a minor hardscaping job in my back yard. Ramon from Alonso landscaping was able to come out and provide an estimate on site with a very quick start date (2-3 months sooner than other landscapers). The estimate was also very competitive (on average, 50% lower than other quotes). Work was completed extremely quickly (~1 day) and I am very pleased with the end-result
- Alonso Landscape Service LLCThe job went exceedingly well and was completed in five days. Previous installer was still not finished after nine months! Very glad I switched.
- Alonso Landscape Service LLCAlonso et al. did a super job of digging out the stump, using a skidsteer-type machine. It took 3-4 hours, and they did leave a few tracks in the yard, but those will be fixed when spring comes (they've agreed to repair the affected grass). I thought the price of ~ $600 was great, the stump is gone, and they cleaned gutters at the same time, for a very reasonable price. They did arrive 30 minutes after expected, but it wasn't an issue. The stump was 2+ ft in diameter, with deep roots and they successfully removed main roots, and covered the area with my mulch when done
Hardscapers in Madison
- Business Description:Welcome to Alonso Landscape Service, a full-service landscape company with one goal - making our customers happy. Our professionalism, dedication to quality and outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction has catapulted us to the forefront of landscape service providers in Dane County. At Alonso Landscape Service, landscaping is more than a job. It's an opportunity to create beauty and satisfaction for our customers. We ensure that our customers receive the time, attention and expertise e..Recent Review:Alonso Landscaping was the only company to respond promptly to my inquiry. Their quote was reasonable and I chose them to replace a deteriorating retaining wall. They showed up when promised and the job took two days. I was very impressed with the employee they sent over, Armando. He was considerate, a very hard worker and explained everything about what he was doing. He was thorough and the wall looks amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend them to you. If the owner reads this, Armando worked his butt off to make it look good. I will definitely use this company againJoe T.
- Business Description:At Hanke Landscaping and Snow Removal our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 10+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate
- Business Description:With years of professional landscaping experience. Stone Edge Landscaping, LLC is a full-service landscaping company that offers custom design build for both residential and commercial landscapes. Locally owned and operated, Bobby's vision is to assure that all customers get their dream landscape from an experienced landscaper. Stone Edge Landscaping wants all customers to feel at ease during the entire process starting from the free bid, custom design build to install. Whether it is a modern..Recent Review:Awesome, always timely and did a great job. Very responsive, friendly and a very fair value for such an amazing jobPam L.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:The young men of Sconnie Landscaping were professionals from start to finish. All I had to do was ask questions and I got answers right away. They are thorough and efficient.Sandy J.
- Business Description:Kittleson landscape Inc. provides landscape design and installation services throughout the greater Madison Wisconsin and surrounding areas. Our work can be seen in many areas of Dane, Iowa and Sauk counties, in urban areas, the suburbs, along lakeshores and riverfronts and out in the country. We take pride in our quality of work and your satisfaction is our goal. When you meet with our landscapers, they will answer all your questions and will follow through with you until your project is co..Recent Review:Far better than we ever dreamed. The staff was very good. The cleaned up each day. They were professional and flexible. We did not like the stone color that we had chosen for the fire pit and they replaced it with no hesitation. The work is beautiful. Craig (owner) was flexible and had great ideas. He completed the jog almost to the day he had promised. The price came in over $2000 LESS than originally estimated, even though we changed our mind part way through and they had to remove and replace brickDavid G.
- Business Description:Specializing in lawn care! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:landscaping and snow removalRecent Review:It was good. They came on time and did a great job.Mike W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:This is an updated to my initial review on August 16th 2021. There was a lack of mulch for the work performed and Janice noted that her team will return that week to put down more mulch. A worker did come but not enough mulch was put down. I call Janice and informed her that I can see the plant liner all throughout the job and she noted she would come back to address the issue. That was August 23rd and I’m still waiting. I’ve followed up several times since. Once informing Janice that weeds are also popping up all throughout the planters. I’m very disappointed and frustrated because my initial experience was great but the lack of follow up and professional services is unacceptable that I had to provide an updateKeshia H.
- Business Description:JE Landscaping formally known as Juniors Enhancements LLC is a landscaping company of people that share the same enthusiasm and work hard to exceed your expectations. We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. h..Recent Review:It was excellent, attention to detail and very nice to deal with, accommodating and professional. We use them for all of our landscaping.Sherri A.
- Business Description:Basement Specialist is a company rooted in honesty and quality of work. We are a locally owned company specializing in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and overall repair and maintenance of the supporting base of your home. At Basement Specialist, we recognize the importance of understanding construction methods and soil conditions of the Metro Area. Our quality reviews speak for themselves; Angie's List members love usRecent Review:Dale came by to inspect our basement because of concerns regarding cracks. He provided very professional and useful information, directed at helping us make correct decisions rather than simply looking to make a saleChris L.
Deals in Madison for Hardscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
A DIY paver walkway is hard work, but the results are worth it. The process involves placing layers of compacted gravel and sand as your base materials, followed by laying your stones in place. Find out how to lay pavers for a walkway here.
What pavers cost to install depends on the size of the area, as well as materials, labor, and any additional features.
Find patio pavers in
- Cottage Grove
- Sun Prairie
- De Forest
- Cross Plains
- Black Earth
- Mount Horeb
patio pavers in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN592 HILLCREST LA
- A L LTD Landscaping6602 Grand Teton Plaza Ste 100
- A&E Construction and Remodeling, LLC1737 Park Street
- A-1 Landscaping2864 Bailey Rd.
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Acer Landscaping LLC921 Walsh Road
- Advanced Outdoor Services673 Nygaard St
- Affordable Concrete Construction162 Jones St.
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Ageless Concrete LLC5518 County Rd CV
- All American Landscaping1175 Norms Rd
- all seasons2421 State Road 19
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- All Service Specialists LLC6516 Monona Dr Unit 118
- All-Tranzmission Services LLC931 Stewart St
- Alonso Landscape Service LLC2503 Pleasant View Rd
- Alt's Operation408 S Nine Mound Rd
- Althafer Construction LLC203 Lathrop St
- AMS Lawn & Landscapes125 S. Gjertson st
- Avant Gardening and Landscaping Inc3055 Siggelkow Rd
- A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN
- Barnes Inc6433 Nesbitt Rd
- BASEMENT SPECIALISTS INC9609 W Loomis Rd
- Best Buds Landscaping & Greenhouses4320 Hoepker Road
- Bioscapes LLC1146 Nesheim Rd
- Blair Lawn & Landscape Inc3030 Gateway Pl
- BLUE IRIS LANDSCAPING2210 ETON RDG
- Blue River Landscapes LLC970 Hain Rd
- Bur Oak Landscapes6117 Monona Dr Ste 3
- Butchs Concrete & Excavating Llc.175 Union St.
- Barnes Inc
- Carrington Lawn & Landscape4387 Schwartz Rd.
- CB Home Renovations5005 Valley Dr
MC FARLAND, Wisconsin
- Charles Stocks Masonry9251 River Rd
- Circle B, Inc6402 Loftus Rd
De Forest, Wisconsin
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
- Curb Appeal Madison504 Hillcrest Dr
- Custom Masonry Specialists LLCN6291 Johnson Rd
- Carrington Lawn & Landscape
- DORN LAWNCARE & SNOW REMOVAL1750 BEACH RD
- DORN LAWNCARE & SNOW REMOVAL
- Earthly Landscapes445 Blankenheim Lane
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Earthscape Curb & Mulch LLC3804 Vinburn Rd
De Forest, Wisconsin
- Elenas Landscaping LLCN56W21265 Silver Spring Dr
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevated Solutions802 Waters Edge Ct
- Elite Concrete 2131 N 56th St
- Elysian Lawn and Landscapes LLC1020 N High Point Rd
- Earthly Landscapes
- Haagensen Lawncare & Landscaping LLCW9249 US 18
- Habitats Softscapes, LTD2940 Waubesa Ave
- Handy Work - General Contractor714 Odana Ln
- Heart Rock Landscaping8466 Miller Rd
- Herman Landscape Service Inc6606 Seybold Rd
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- Home To Shore Landscaping LLC332 Koshkonong Rd
- House Doctors MD Inc.W8024 Morse Rd.
- Haagensen Lawncare & Landscaping LLC
- M J LANDSCAPES INCP.O. Box 309
Lake Mills, Wisconsin
- Madison Landscape1806 Helene Pkwy
- madison lawn&snow pros
- Maintenance Services Of Madison1022 N Sherman Ave
- Manning Landscape and Lawn care1515 Hommen Rd
- Manthe Lawn Care and Landscape Construction LLC7673 Wernick Rd
De Forest, Wisconsin
- Maple Leaf Inc2416 Spring Rose Rd
- Marsh Landscapes LLC8315 Flagstone Dr. Ste 112
- Marvin's Brick Pavers313 W. Beltline Hwy. Ste. 181
- McCarthy Lawn & Land7130 hwy 19
- McKay Nursery Company750 S Monroe Street
- Melter Masonry & Construction7718 N Yahara Rd
De Forest, Wisconsin
- Messner Landscape Inc325 County Road MM
- Miller Tyme Roofing and Construction, LLC.5509 Pony Farm Drive
- MJL LawnCare W5235 Lakewood Cir
- Mother Earth Organic8845 S Greenview Dr
- Moyer's Inc.190 Business Park Cir
- M J LANDSCAPES INC
- Pete's Landscaping LLC4565 Linden Dr
- Pete's Landscaping LLC