Elenas Landscaping LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since September 2018

N56W21265 Silver Spring Dr

Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Quality at work is our pride. Since 2017.

05/12/2022

Michelle R.

I'm very pleased with the work completed by Elena's crew. They're estimates are always reasonable, and they can be relied on to show up on time, get the job done on schedule, and clean up the work area when they're done. I've hired them a few times now and will not hesitate to call them first for my future projects. They've installed various types of edging, a small paver patio, installed stone mulch, cleaned up existing planting beds, designed a new planting bed, rebuilt a retaining wall, and removed a cluster of monstrous barberry bushes. They're awesome!

Description of Work
Various projects

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios

06/17/2021

Julie K.

Elena and her team did excellent work for a competitive price. Elena came up with an innovative solution to a landscaping issue and installed a stone border around some septic tank access ports, redid our front walkway, planted bushes, installed mulch, and did extensive garden cleanup. She and her team were easy to work with, professional, and executed quality results as promised. Would hire her again in a heart beat!

Description of Work
Extensive garden bed cleanup, landscaping, repave walkway

Category landscaping, mulch, rototilling, hardscaping

11/23/2020

Timothy W.

After months of trying to find a contractor to take on replacing a 90+ foot retaining wall along the south side of my property, Elena quickly scheduled a time to visit the property and followed up with an estimate within a couple days. The work took place shortly after with a very respectful and hard-working crew. We were very impressed with their craftsmanship. What we received was an amazing value in not only price but aesthetics. We are very happy with our project and would highly recommend Elena's.

Description of Work
Retaining wall replacement.

Category hardscaping

07/24/2020

Dawn H.

Failed to respond for request for estimate.

Description of Work
drainage and regrading of backyard

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, fountains

05/15/2020

DOUG B.

Very happy with the workmanship and efficiency of their product

Description of Work
installed bushes, perennials and mulch

Pamela D.

I was very pleased with the job Elena's landscaping did to remove old rose bushes, install arborvitaes and new rose bushes. They were very accommodating and always answered my emails promptly. When there was a slight problem, they came back to fix it. I would recommend them to anyone. They work hard and do an excellent job. And the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
install arborvitaes and perennials.

Rick S.

Great! Very timely and very well done!

Description of Work
Pavers and Hardscaping

Category lawn service, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Renee P.

It went very well, they did exactly what I asked them to do and did an awesome job. I would definitely hire them again. They are very reasonable with their prices.

Description of Work
base for patio

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Russ D.

Did a great job!

Description of Work
weeding

03/13/2020

Mark F.

It went very well. They got it done in one day. They worked very hard and fast! They cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They rebuilt a stone wall for me.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Randy D.

They did a great job and I would give them my highest rating. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a couple of retaining walls.

Category lakefront landscaping

Mary P.

They've been working for me and my husband over the past years and I never found a better landscaper. They were very meticulous about the work. They're hard working. They're just fabulous. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did a fall clean up. They hauled away all my leaves.

Mark F.

It was phenomenal. One of the best experienced I had for a contractor. They were on time and meticulous in doing it. It was a lot of work. They repaired all the damage coming from the truck outside. I can't say enough about theses company and its people. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They did landscaping.

Jenny R.

It was great. They were very good, very professional, good on time, reliable, and the price was comparable. I have nothing to say but good things to Elena and her husband.

Description of Work
They did the mulch.

03/06/2020

Jenny-Rae J.

I have used them on multiple occasions. They always provide great service with much detail. They are honest, friendly and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them and feel that you will not be disappointed. It’s refreshing to find a company that does what they say they are going to do and takes pride in their work!

Description of Work
Landscaping, mulching, spring and fall cleanup

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

03/05/2020

Ev L.

All the projects went great! They are very creative, dependable, resourceful, reliable, and hard working. They were able to resolve even the most difficult problems with our site and made everything blend in beautifully and look like it all belongs there. They are easy to work with, have extensive knowledge, abundant creativity and are reasonably priced. We have hired them for various projects at various locations over the past 6 years and are never disappointed.

Description of Work
Complete landscaping and site work for our new build. They did grading, retaining walls, swales, multiple patios, stone paths, outdoor shower, raised veggie gardens, tree planting, lawn and flower beds.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, rototilling, pavers, gravel, greenhouses, fountains, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

It is pleasure work for you. Thank you for you review.

M&M Tree Care

Family owned & operated. 20 employees. Additional email - office@mmtreecare.com. Additional contact name - Robert Miller. See website for additional service areas.

Hoppe Tree Service

Our crew has the expertise and equipment for pruning jobs big and small. The equipment, experience, and knowledge of our team of arborists is second to none. Service matters... Hoppe Tree Service has won the Angies List Super Service Award for 18 years in a row from 2001-2018! Get a jump on your trees for this spring season. Contact us to have a certified arborist evaluate your trees! Whether it is pruning or removal work, or staying ahead of insect and diesase pests before it becomes too late. Our crew can help.

Offers Coupon

Superior Landscaping

Serving the Elkhorn, WI area for 15 years, trust our professionals to think outside of the box to provide you with the best solutions, friendliest service, and a job that's done right the first time. Our residential landscaping services include: Tree planting Tree maintenance Sodding and seeding Topsoil Grading Mulching Landscape lighting New Fiberglass Pool Install We'll keep your lawn and landscape in tip-top shape all year long, as our services are available year-round. Contact Superior Landscaping today for a FREE estimate on the landscaping services you're interested in!

Retaining walls, patios, pillars, firepits, sitting walls, etc., mulching, spring clean ups, fall clean ups, gradings, planting shrubs and trees, weeding and more.