Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Jacksonville, FL
There are 11 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Jacksonville
- Fenwick Home ServicesRobert, one of your best service provider. As a customer u hope and pray for a good experience... and it turned out to be just that. Robert showed up wearing a mask,👍 but underneath the mask I felt the most genuine and the most warmest smile as he I greeted one another at my front door. And from than on, there was nothing but good things to say about Robert...He was kind, professional, knowledgeable, clean work ethic. He answered all my questions, and even gave some good advice. Robert was God sent. Thank you Robert for your service. Hope king 352 Smith Street, Jax. Fla. 3220
- RS AndrewstI needed a gas line added to the kitchen for a new gas stove. The technician was very professional and made sure to place the gas line as per the installation instructions for the range. I would use them again without hesitation.
- Nicholas Chimney Stove & Fireplace IncThey did an excellent job and outstanding. They came out, they did exactly what they said they were going to do. They cleaned it out just like they were supposed to do. I am more than satisfied with them. I would use them again.
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCI called and spoke with Jim on 8/6 in the afternoon and he told me that Jeff would give me a call to schedule the service. Jeff called me within the hour and scheduled the service call for 9am on 8/7. Jeff arrived just before 9 and took a look at the work needed to be done. There was a specific fitting that was needed and told me he would be right back. He returned with the part in less than 30 minutes, asked me how I wanted the connection to look on the side of the house , explained the work and was finished in a matter of minutes. A real pleasure to work with and would highly recommend this company
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCI just moved to the area, so Angie's list was my first stop when looking for a provider to do a quick service. Called, and had a quick turn around from my call to my appointment. Very happy with the job performed, and I will use them again for any plumbing services I need in the future.
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCExcepting arriving a little late due to a miscommunication of our address, it could not have been a better experience. No upselling, no attempt to exceed the time allowed by the special Angie's list rate, and no charge for materials (I happened to have the right stuff on hand). The next time our plumbing needs attention, we will call on Clay County Master Plumbing
- Terry Vereen PlumbingProcess started a few months before the actual work was to be done - Hank was very prompt in providing estimates - no problems when ever we requested estimates with various options - us purchasing the heater they installing only / they providing the heater / prices with different brand of heater - quick in providing estimates - we finally went with us providing the watts e-treat system and they taking care of everything else. - met a week before the actual installation date - gave us an idea of how the installation would proceed: who would arrive when - heater, plumber, electrician, gas guy - Installation day: - old water heater was dismantled quickly - plumbing for the water conditioning system and the external tankless water heater was aesthetically installed, smallest possible holes drilled into the concrete blocks for the pipes - water conditioning system connected - the new tankless was correctly put on the external wall, all levels verified multiple times - new fuse installed into the electrical box, wires covered and shielded on the outside and extended to the fusebox thru the attic - gas plumbing installed and connected. Checked for gas leaks and pressure. - after everything was deemed to be safe and ready did they test the heater It took the better part of the day to accomplish all of the above. We were impressed with the professionalism of each team that came to do the work. After almost 6 months - no issues. We have no hesitation in recommending Terry Vereen plumbing
- AEI GAS SERVICESProvided cost estimate that included all costs - no hidden costs. Scheduled installation of instant gas water heater based on my schedule, not theirs. Arrived on-time and with all necessary tools and equipment to do the work. Installer went over all aspects of the installation and worked with me to ensure best placement of outside gas lines to hide all from view. Removed old water heater and disposed of for me. Commenced work and completed work on schedule. Cleaned up all work areas to include outside work and tested system. Showed me how system worked. I paid nothing before the work started. AEI service representative call me after two days to follow up and make sure everything was working properly and to collect payment for the work. Two days later I received a copy of my receipt for the work along with the manufacturer registration form FILLED OUT along with a COMPLETED rebate form for me to sign and send to my local gas company for what is a substantial rebate. I couldn't have ased for better service
- Lyons Quality ServicesHe is very good. I gave his number to my neighbor and she loved him. He is excellent and he works with gas lines too. He is a perfect gentleman. We use him every year for the past 3 years. It is a father and son run business and they are good. He spoke to my husband on 1st of November regarding some part that was needed for the heater. He told my husband how to fix it over the phone and he did it. After that it worked perfectly and he didn't charge us for it. When he was out here the last time also he didn't charge us anything. He did a very good job of what he did. He upgraded our gas heating. His punctuality is not the best. He treats me very well. I hope he gets some more business. He is really good
- Gas Appliance Specialists IncDan Smith was great. Very knowledgeable and professional. Quickly diagnosed and corrected several issues that had bothered us for years. Would highly recommend him.
Last update on November 8, 2021
Gas Leak Repair Services in Jacksonville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
The recent Harlem, N.Y., gas explosion prompted reminders of natural gas leak dangers. Read more about what to do if you detect a gas leak.
Some homeowners fear natural gas fireplaces in their home. But by following these steps, you can help ensure safe and worry-free use of your gas appliance.
Find gas repair services in
- Fleming Island,
- Orange Park,
- Atlantic Beach,
- Fruit Cove,
- Jacksonville Beach,
- Neptune Beach,
- Ponte Vedra Beach,
- Ponte Vedra,
- Green Cove Springs,
- Glen Saint Mary,
- Fernandina Beach,
- Amelia Village,
- Saint Augustine,
- Saint Marys,
- Saint Johns,
gas repair services in Jacksonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A1 Plumbing, HVAC & Refrigeration11762 Marco Beach Drive Suite 1
Jacksonville, Florida 32224
- AA Bottled Gas Company12601 N Main St
Jacksonville, Florida 32218
- AEI GAS SERVICES7709 ALTON AVE
Jacksonville, Florida 32211
- David Gray Plumbing6491 Powers Ave
Jacksonville, Florida 32217
- Everybodys Plumbing Company Inc.7014 Macbeth Rd
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
- Fenwick Home Services11623 Columbia Park Dr E
Jacksonville, Florida 32258
- First Quality GasP.O. Box 16303
Jacksonville, Florida 32245
- Gas Appliance Specialists Inc4007 San Bernado Dr
Jacksonville, Florida 32217
- Halls Gas Services Inc3047 St Johns Bluff Rd S Unit 3
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- SAWYER HOME & HEARTH CENTER7162 PHILIPS HWY
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
- Tank Swap Taxi / All American Grill Store7859 West Beaver Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32220
- Terry Vereen Plumbing2690 Rosselle St
Jacksonville, Florida 32204
- TOP OF THE LINE PLUMBING LLC9761 Lily Rd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- WESTERN NATURAL GAS CO2960 STRICKLAND ST
Jacksonville, Florida 32254
- A1 Plumbing, HVAC & Refrigeration
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLC706 Charles Pinckney St
Orange Park, Florida 32073
- Cunningham Associates Heating and Air Conditioning3114 Marjan Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30340
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLC
- earth care1441 Woodmont Ln NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
- earth care
- FIREPLACE & GAS SERVICES, INC.3975 FORRESTAL AVE
Orlando, Florida 32806
- FIREPLACE & GAS SERVICES, INC.
- JESSIE'S HOUSE & CARPET CLEANING 1.877.CLEANING600 Sawgrass Village Dr
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082
- JESSIE'S HOUSE & CARPET CLEANING 1.877.CLEANING
- PVPlumbing146 Pienza Ave
Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081
- W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor, Inc.132 MASTERS DR
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
- W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor, Inc.