Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Grand Rapids, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Grand Rapids
- Superior Pools of Southwest Florida IncWe were not going to be in town during the construction of our pool, but we were assured that all would go as planned and on schedule. It did. We were sent periodic pictures to see our pool as it took shape. We were very pleased with the quality of the construction and appreciated the timely completion (6 weeks). Superior pools has been most helpful with our follow-up questions
- COVE POOLSWe just used Cove Pools to put in our true L in ground pool this past month and can't say enough about the service and support that we received during the entire process. Let me start by saying this, "I interviewed roughly five different pool companies from the area and knew what I wanted in a pool company from the roughly two years of research I put into this before pulling the trigger, and Cove ...Pools met all of the criteria." From start to finish Chuck was there by email, phone or in person to answer any questions I have and explain everything in detail as to why we were doing what we were doing and not just because he knows pools and has been doing this 20+ years. The tough part about in ground pools is no matter who you interview, they all recommend different filters, heaters/heat pumps, etc. so you really have to do your research online and through referrals and know what you want to start and Chuck really appreciated this about me. They really do save you substantial money all while offering you top-of-the-line equipment and service as long as you have the ability to pull one permit and know who your electrician and mechanical contractor is going to be if you need one. We didn't need one because we opted to have a heat pump installed vs. a gas heater for several reasons and we are still swimming in our pool in the middle of September after a good spell of colder weather. Pete Torres and his guys were a pleasure to use during the whole process when it came time to plan, excavate and install everything. Very polite and hard-working crew that made sure the job was done right!
- COVE POOLSThe cove crew showed up on time and was very supportive with any and all concerns we may have had. and that put our minds at ease , the installation went flawlessly and we are very happy we picked cove for our pool company.
- Quality Pool & SpaThey had a very nice put together quote. They have been good about keeping everything on task and keeping on all the different contractors to get them here. They have been good about communicating and letting me know what is going on, which has been nice. They are just about done so we are ready to enjoy the pool
- Quality Pool & SpaThe project manager who normally handled the process was out on sick leave, so instead young workers were sent to our home to prep and paint the pool. They left cigarette butts in our yard, they applied the paint and the results were so bad that the company agreed to start again. However, most of the summer was gone! Very unprofessional company. We tried dealing with the owner, who was unresponsive and refused to acknowledged they made any errors
Swimming Pool Companies in Grand Rapids
- Business Description:Tile and stone installer here to meet all you tile needs from waterproof showers, bathrooms kitchens and moreRecent Review:It’s a mixed response. First, we love the finished job. Unfortunately, we were given a written estimate that was not itemized and although he said he would give us all of the receipts for materials, as well as the discount he gets for them, none of that ever happened. Also every time something changed or we needed or wanted something different...it was priced off the top of his head. Ohhh you want that? Okay that will be $1,500. Wait...I picked out the tiles and for the sq ft he said we needed, it was no where near the price he said (and that’s without the discount he was supposed to pass on to us). I just don’t like not having an itemized bill, breaking out material and labor. He also said they would cover our bed and other stuff to keep it clean. They didn’t. They put paper on the hardwood floors, which I appreciated, but the dust and dirt was everywhere. I had to strip the bed and wash everything when they were gone. They also banged/scratched door trim and other things. Good thing I keep white paint around to cover stuff. All in all we paid $5,800 for a shower retile. I told him from the beginning that my ex-husband, my dad, my brothers, my son, etc. either are, or were, in construction so I’m familiar. I guess he didn’t believe meIvey M.
- Business Description:Kayak Pools Midwest is your one-stop-shop for home recreation! We will design, customize, and install the pool of your dreams. We offer a free virtual consultation process and special discounts to help you achieve a backyard vacation that you and your family can enjoy for years to come! Ask us about our Demo Homesite program to see if you qualify to save thousands on your new pool! Contact us directly today to schedule your free consultation by calling 800.31.KAYAK option 1 or visit our websi..Recent Review:Due to material shortages during the Covid-19 pandemic Kayak Pools has kept us up to date and have communicated all issues. The customer service manager has been wonderful to work with.Robert J.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:For over 28 years we have been providing top quality products and service with outstanding customer service in the aquatic industry. We take pride in satisfying our customers while meeting their needs and budget goals. We are a Sundance spa and Doughboy Pool dealer and service center for all makes and modelsRecent Review:We were buying a home in Norton Shores area. To get the loan the pool at the home we were buying had to be filled or put a new winterized cover on it for safety issues. Being in the middle of summer already most pool companies are very busy and already booked up for the summer. However Dan and Brad jumped to help us through the whole ordeal! They were very busy but Dan MADE TIME between everything he and his company had going on to make this happen before our closing date or we would lose the home over it. Now normally the seller is supposed to fix repairs of the home, but she was so anal we had to. We had a lot of stress with house. Dan and Brad made things so much easier for us, I owe them a big ol steak dinner! LOL! They came and cleaned out a pool that had been neglected for years, fixed the existing pump that was broken, and refilled the pool. The loan inspector came out the following day to make sure it was all said and done and we were able to get the loan. Since then, they put us on their weekly maintenance list as their clients, they have been very patient with us and helpful teaching us how to take care of the pool ourselves for next year. Last week they had to come in and replace all the sand that was in the basement, 300 lbs of it to filter the pool. Didn't take them long and they did an excellent job with everything they have had to do. They will be teaching us how to close the pool soon as the end of the season is near. They will show you all the different ways you can fix an existing pool, the pros and cons of those different things, the cost involved so you can make an informed decision on how you want to go about things that may need to be done. We will be having them come out next spring to put in a railing for the pool as one of our family members is disabled and not able to get in or out of the pool right now, and we will be repainting the pool as well. I couldnt have asked for a better company to hire. I would recommend them any day of the week. <br /> <br /Candace C.
- Business Description:During the swimming season we have around 6 employees, each with over 10 years or more experience in the pool industry. We offer spring sales on chemicals and supplies and our experienced staff does a wonderful job with offering the best service available in the industryRecent Review:Excellent experience. Very knowledgeable and professional.Kelly M.
- Business Description:At Don Zant Pool Service we are focused on full circle service of your swimming pool. From design and installation of your dream pool to resolving any chemical & mechanical issues you may experience along the way. As a small family run business, we take great pride in our reputation for great service and support for all of our customers. Whether your a first time customer, installing a new pool, or on one of our weekly maintenance programs. Your complete satisfaction is our goalRecent Review:We found him locally. He has a couple of guys that he comes with. They do the pool maintenance and make sure the water is where it is supposed to be and do all the pool cleaning and stuff like that. It is usually two to three guys- they pump it and do all the maintenanceJULIE S.
- Business Description:Acme Pure Blu is a provides pool, spa, and outdoor living products and services throughout the western half of Michigan. We have a total of 8 dedicated employees who are passionate about helping our customers find fun and relaxation through outdoor living. Acme Pure Blu and our predecessor company have been in business for over 30 years
- Business Description:The place for all you swimming pool supplies
- Business Description:Eitel's Building & Design LLC is a small construction company based in Gun Lake, MI. We offer a variety of services, large and small. Call or message today to find out more information on what we can do to help youRecent Review:The finished product was great! They did a great job on the deck and we couldn't be happier! The original deck flooring and railings were removed and replaced. We have a walkout with a 2nd story deck and they added a stairway to the back yard. The work was well doneSarah M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Grand Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BRC Construction Co.410 N University Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- BRC Construction Co.
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- Professional Pool & Patio Inc1440 Holton Rd
- Professional Pool & Patio Inc
- Quality Pool & Spa3100 Broadmoor SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Quality Pool & Spa