Metrofence

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2011

High quality, affordable fence installation....

Able fence

Call us today for all your fencing needs!

12/24/2019

Wendy W.

Ivan was a pleasure to work with. He came out promptly, give us a reasonable and affordable estimate, and scheduled a time that fit our summer schedule. He and his helper came as promised and carefully removed the old fence and put the new one up board by board. It is perfectly done and beautiful. Even though get there was more digging and leveling then he expected, he honored his original bid. We are very happy with his work and the fence.

Description of Work
We had a new cedar fence built around out pool and back yard.

11/17/2017

Kirstie C.

It went well - was fast once it was started! Only complaint was how long we had to wait in line before so many other people to get the job done! Ivan was great and I've already recommended him to others.

Description of Work
Chain link fence between my and my neighbor's house. Maybe 800 feet.

Category fencing,dog fence

11/10/2017

Debra C.

Very good. Even though they were very busy, they were able to get it scheduled and done in a reasonable amount of time. Good pricing.

Description of Work
Storm damage to fence in backyard from tree branches

09/07/2017

Suzan N.

Good, very responsive to emails and kept me updated on when fence would go in

Description of Work
Put in a chain link fence in backyard

Category fencing,dog fence

08/08/2017

ERIC J.

Ivan responded promptly to the invitation to bid. Offered a very good price and built the best-looking fence on the block. There were several things that I really liked. 1) Metrofence had a pretty full line of jobs ahead of me. His time estimate on beginning the job was reasonable and the fence project was started when he said it would be. He kept me informed all along the way. b) They custom-cut the fence boards on site. c) Ivan was very thorough in cleaning up after the job.

Description of Work
We needed a fence upgrade as the old way was falling down.

11/09/2016

Ann K.

The quote was competitive and they did a great job installing a high quality fence. They were courteous and very professional.

Description of Work
Installed Cedar Fence

09/10/2016

SARAH D.

Ivan was very easy to work with and our new fence looks great. Neighbors have made so many positive comments about it. Fair pricing and hard workers who completed the work swiftly.

Description of Work
Custom installation of cedar privacy fence around backyard, with one non-standard double gate. Varying grades, retaining wall and terraces made this job a bit challenging.

09/08/2016

JOYCE C.

Called and left message. They never returned my phone call. Not going to beg for an estimate.

Description of Work
Fence Estimate

07/05/2016

Donna R.

Perfect! We obtained Metrofence contact info thru Angie's List and had Ivan come out to give an estimate to close off 2 unfenced areas of our back yard and set a new mailbox post for us. After working through the configuration, Ivan provided an estimate that was right in the budget I had set aside for this project. Ivan and his crew of 1 arrived on time, consulted with us over a couple of minor issues that cropped up during the post-hole prep, and was courteous and professional throughout. The fence is great! Our aging dog can now wander around off leash in her own yard and I can relax out there without having her drag me all over! This will also add resale appeal to the house should be decide to sell in the future as the back yard is now completely fenced. A side note - it was only after we had contracted with Ivan and Metrofence that I was talking about the project with our daughter and she told me that Metrofence had installed their dog run several years ago and had only good things to say about Ivan and the company! We are very happy with the work done and the Metrofence crew in general - a good company to work with.

Description of Work
Chain link fencing to enclose the back yard.

07/05/2016

Donna R.

The project went very smoothly and we couldn't be happier with the results! They did a great job - our dog loves the back yard now and can run around freely. I do believe that if and when we sell the house, a completely fenced back yard will be a plus. Incidentally, I called them back in 2018 for some additional work when our neighbor reconfigured his fencing and left a gap. Metro fit us in around other larger projects and installed a small piece to enclose that opening. I will definitely call them again if I have further fencing needs. Professional and all-around nice guys!

Description of Work
Chain-link fencing along one side of our back yard.

Category fencing

Residential & commercial and industrial fence installation & repair, chain link, wood fence, ornamental aluminum & steel fence, vinyl fence dog kennels, pool enclosures, year around installation & repair.

ask for details