Thinking about installing a microwave above your oven range? You'll be zapping meals in no time after reading our handy DIY tips for microwave installation.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Grand Rapids, MI
There are 6 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Grand Rapids
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLCVery well. My wife was/ is really pleased. “Respectful young man” . Also looked at a broken down spout. And will be back. I have other items for him later.
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLCWilly was on time and very thorough. My dishwasher wasn't drying properly and he took the time to resolve the problem. He was very patient and answered all my questions. We will definitely use Willy again for all our future repair needs. A+ all around and very satisfied. Thanks again Sean Farrow
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLCExcellent. I recently bought a house that is 50 years old, and it needs lots of repairs. Willy could fix everything perfectly that I wasn't able to figure out. He is an exceptionally kind person, with outstanding skills in home maintenance. I would hire him back in a second for any repair work that I need in the future
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLCHe came in. Said. He could. Do. It. Then. &. he. Did ......it. Is so nice. To have. Nice new. Vent. The old one that was 28 yrs. old.
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLCWill was prompt and put the refinished oven doors back on for us! He was very polite, wore a mask, & he was speedy & thorough. Would definitely hire him again.
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLCMr. Simpson was at my house the same day I called. He found the problem quickly and resolved the problem within an hour. He cleaned the work area thoroughly. I would highly recommend his service.
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLCThe cooktop was attempting to light and burners were malfunctioning, and he was able to diagnosis the problem. He was able to repair the same day. We are already in process to use this company again.
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLCWill scheduled us in one day after we contacted him, and we will definitely keep him in our contact list for any future repairs !
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLCHe was quick and was able to get the part at the time he promised. He did an amazing job. I will hire this service again in a heartbeat.
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLCVery professional and accommodating even during this pandemic. He spent hours trying to figure out and fix the problem. Would definitely hire for any further repairs needed. He even checked back later in the day to see if it was working.
Small Appliance Repair Services in Grand Rapids
- Business Description:We are owner operated. We take pride in our quality craftsmanship. We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients and integrity is what we deliver to our clients along with exceptional work. For example we pay special attention in taking our time and value your personal property as our own. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality craftsmanship. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your p..Recent Review:They did a great job at installing my washer and dryer hookup. Looking to use this company for future home projectsBlake M.
- Business Description:We provide Heating Cooling and Plumbing services to all of South Michigan. We have fair prices, honest employees, and hi quality service.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Todd Scott, Spencer Pope, David Cichon. Additional phone - (616) 458-9200.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Mast Heating & Commercial Refrigeration Inc. Award winning.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
The cost to repair a microwave depends on the type of microwave and what’s wrong with your unit. In some cases, it may be better to replace your microwave instead of trying to repair it.
Installing a water line to your new ice maker could take only minutes if you’ve got an existing hookup under the sink. But you can still connect it DIY even if you have to tap into the primary water source. Here's how.
Find small appliance repair services in
small appliance repair services in Grand Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Heat & Air Conditioning3148 Plainfield NE #102
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- A-Cook's Plumbing Heating & Cooling4000 Alpine Ave. NW 624
Comstock Park, Michigan
- Advanced Appliance Inc16130 Ritchie Ave
Sand Lake, Michigan
- All Phase Service450 54th St SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-1 Heat & Air Conditioning
- BONANZA MOTOR'S LLC. small engine repair1476 Werner Ave NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- BONANZA MOTOR'S LLC. small engine repair
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLC141 Fontenelle St SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLC
- Port, Dr. Suzanne Kristen291 W Lakewood Blvd
- Port, Dr. Suzanne Kristen
- TaylorMade Handyman Service4432 16 Mile Rd. NE
Cedar Springs, Michigan
- TaylorMade Handyman Service
- Uebes Home Improvement
- Uebes Home Improvement
- VAC WORLD2438 28TH ST SW
- VAC WORLD