A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Baltimore, MD
There are 153 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Baltimore
- Abbey Fence & DeckAbbey did an excellent job. Started 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Installers were friendly. We discussed options on the best way for the gates to open based on the slope of my yard and other landscaping nearby. I'm completely satisfied with the results.
- JW Home ImprovementGreat! 2 handymen were extremely knowledgeable and professional. They worked diligently and followed our directions. All of their work was perfect and just what we wanted.
- SBC Outdoor ServicesSBC did a fantastic job on my project. They far exceeded my expectations in all aspects. They communicated well, preformed the work in a timely manor and had great attention to detail. I will continue to use them for any an all outdoor projects and enthusiastically recommend them to my friends.
- Freedom Fence and Deck IncFreedom Fence and Deck will always be our go to company for any fencing needs! This was our second time using them and just like our first fence install they did not disappoint. From their super knowledgeable sales team (Brian), to their install team, and even their owners (Steve), they all played a part into why they are Maryland’s #1 Fence and Deck company. We had nearly 500 feet of fence installed (50% on a severe slope) and not only did they do an amazing job but they were able to complete everything in just two days. If you’re looking for a reliable company that ensures every project (big or small) is finished to perfection, I would highly recommend checking them out read less
- Scutro Properties LLCScutro Properties came to us as a referral and the company was fantastic. From the start with the layout and design of what was going to be done to getting the job scheduled fast and completing in one day. 6ft Vinyl Privacy fence 60+ sections and a gate. Everything came out perfect and they came back to do a final walk through which was cool. Highly recommend read less
- CLM Home ImprovementsSuperb service! Very professional, punctual, polite, and thorough! They showed up exactly on time. They took great care to not damage flowerbeds. The new fence is sturdy, well-built, and looks great. Excellent value! I would definitely hire again. I highly recommend CLM Home Improvements for fence replacements read less
- Alexander Construction & Fences LLCThe price was amazing and the service was perfect, the workers are responsible and respectful and if you need help please hire them, I recommend them
- Fence & Deck Connection, Inc.Right from the start, our experience with Fence and Deck Connection was terrific. The sales rep showed us options at various price points and when our initial selection was beyond our means he showed us a less expensive alternative that was perfect. Once the contract was signed and materials delivered, the installation manager and crew showed up on time as scheduled and worked quietly, courteously and very professionally. It was obvious that they knew what they were doing. The manager came by daily to inspect what work was done and provided us with an accurate timeline for completion of the work. Every step in completing this significant investment was done professionally. We could not ask for better service and highly recommend Fence and Deck Connection read less
- CLM Home ImprovementsWhen we decided to finally upgrade our fence, we scoped out some of the fences in our neighborhood. One of the fences that stood out for its craftsmanship and beauty had a CLM Home Improvements sign on it. I contacted Carlos for a quote and he was responsive, professional, and polite. Carlos listened to our concerns, offered suggestions, and gave us a few options to choose from. We were concerned this process might take a while because we live on a corner and our fence required a permit. In fact, another fence company wouldn't even work with us because our project required a permit. Carlos kept us informed throughout the permit process, which was not as bad as we had anticipated. On installation day, Carlos and his team arrived promptly and removed our old, ugly chain link fence and installed a beautiful 6' wooden privacy fence. We couldn't be more thrilled with it! As far as pricing, CLM's price was the best -- in one case nearly $5K LOWER than what another company quoted us! I will try to remember to come back and post some pictures - we have not finished all of our landscaping yet. Want a fence? Call CLM read less
- Guerra Construction LLCThey did an excellent job! Very professional, efficient and thorough. Jairro was a pleasure to work with. Great communication through the whole project. Would definitely hire again and would highly recommend his company.
Fencing Contractors in Baltimore
- Business Description:Palma Construction offers their services to the DMV. Offering Jobs not limited to fencing, concrete, deck, patios, driveways and interior and exterior projects. We take pride in our ability to offer the highest quality workmanship and materials meeting deadlines and remaining on budget. Contact us directly for a free estimate at 301-257-2189 or 410-508-8227 read lessRecent Review:The service was excellent. They were very professional, on time, and they went over above and beyond than I expected.Trina W.
- Business Description:Mid-Atlantic Deck and Fence Co. was established in 1987. We specialize in all aspects of construction, related to the decking and fencing industry. If you are looking to have one of our beautiful backyard resorts constructed by us for you. Or if you are the type of person that would like to do it themselves than we can help. DON'T WAIT CALL TODAY!!!!!!!! 1-800-833-9310 let's get started read lessRecent Review:If I could give this company a zero I would. Completely disorganized, took months to complete my job with countless mistakes: (I requested the job in April, they started 4 months later, they incorrectly measured the fence area resulting in an incomplete fence for another month, recorded the permit for the fence on the wrong lot with county so had to have that reapproved and finally all the caps of the fence flew off after installation so I had to get a separate company to fix their work. Beware of Randy Fike with his unprofessionalism. Never again!! read lessVal N.
- Business Description:Look to our professional interior painting services for a fresh look and for added curb appeal in your interior living or commercial spaces. Our professional and experienced crew is dedicated to delivering the prime quality results that you are looking for. Regardless of the size and scope of your painting project, we do extensive prep work, work clean, and complete it to precision, on time, and without taking any shortcuts read lessRecent Review:The stucco siding of my home was collapsing as it definitely was not done correctly. Some huge sections basically fell right off leaving some very soft mortar exposed to the elements, so I had to act fast. The team was quick to respond to my initial inquiry, even coming out on a Sunday to take a look at the work needed and generate an estimate. Once I agreed on the price they were able to come out within 2-3 days to remove all the old stucco, and redo it all correctly. It's been about a week since they finished and the results look good, and feel very solid. Overall I would work with them again read lessPETER H.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was good, highly recommended. They were easy to use, fast, and proficient.Scott B.
- Business Description:Freedom Fence and Deck specializes in affordable top quality maintenance free decks and fences. We are an owner operated company with zero complaints. We also have earned a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We offer a limited Lifetime Warranty on all our work. Angie's List has awarded us the Super Service Award three years in a row read lessRecent Review:Freedom Fence and Deck will always be our go to company for any fencing needs! This was our second time using them and just like our first fence install they did not disappoint. From their super knowledgeable sales team (Brian), to their install team, and even their owners (Steve), they all played a part into why they are Maryland’s #1 Fence and Deck company. We had nearly 500 feet of fence installed (50% on a severe slope) and not only did they do an amazing job but they were able to complete everything in just two days. If you’re looking for a reliable company that ensures every project (big or small) is finished to perfection, I would highly recommend checking them out read lessThomas B.
- Business Description:Abbey Fence & Deck Co., Inc., boasting one of the area’s largest and most versatile facilities, has been serving metropolitan Baltimore with pride for over 50 years. Family owned and operated, our guaranteed workmanship has added distinction – privacy – and security to thousands of homes, businesses, government and industrial sites. Prior to 1985, Abbey Fence Co., Inc. concentrated predominately on residential fencing. In October 1985, Fritz Fence, a well known and respected company in the c.. read lessRecent Review:Unfortunately, this company fell very very far short of the expectations I had. For starters, I had some concerns about getting a permit from the county so I called after my initial payment to discuss potential changes to fence layout and received no reply for a month. The next interaction was the afternoon prior to the installation saying the contractors would be here the next day. The biggest issues is with the extremely poor quality of work. After the initial install I found concrete and loose dirt left around every fence post and throughout the entire yard. Additionally, there was a saw blade left in yard. Throughout the entire fence there are staples shot in hard enough to break metal wiring. On top of this they actually installation part of fence in the incorrect location, even though I walked the perimeter of the fence prior to install and showed them exactly where everything should be. During the installation process I was unable to communicate at all with contractors due to language barrier and general unfriendliness. This wouldn't have really been an issue if there wasn't an accident on the job and if they had installed the fence properly. Once I inspected the fence after the install I called to raise concerns about work quality and was told I would hear from someone that day. It wasn't until 3 days later with an early morning phone call did I find out someone was coming to take a look at the fence. I was told same crew wouldn’t come back and I would hear from someone early the next week to see about next steps. After the weekend the same contractor showed up with no call to alert of arrival, just showed up. The contractor didn’t seem to be shown photos taken during previous visit and had the nerve to argue with me about the location of the fence and quality of work. Said I was home all day so I should’ve come out and asked them to clean up and tell them the fence wasn’t installed correctly. I work from home so naturally I wasn't monitoring the contractors to make sure they were doing their work correctly. They did move the fence to the correct location, but didn't clean up the rest of concrete around the yard and left more garbage around the yard (water bottle, pieces of metal, chunks of wood, etc). After walking around the yard with the contractor I pointed out some concrete left around some of the fence posts and he told me "it's fine" and picked up the concrete to throw over the fence. There's concrete smeared up the fence posts and wooden planks all over the fence. The real icing on the cake is my brother's 60 lbs pit bull was able to crawl under part of the fence so now I'm going to need to go secure parts of the fence to make sure animals can't crawl under the fence read lessJosh R.
- Business Description:***8-Time SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!!! Master Fences is a family owned business that has provided full fence and deck installation services to the local Maryland community for the past decade. We are known in the community not only for our customer service, but also for the high quality of work we can provide. We firmly believe that experience is important and have set that as our motto to let you know that you are getting the highest quality of work and materials available. We are dedicated.. read lessRecent Review:The initial contact with Master Fences and estimate by Peter went very well and I was impressed by the handling of everything; until things went south just as I was preparing to sign a contract with them. Basically, I got a bate and switch routine that I didn't see coming. After Peter visited my house and gave me an estimate for either a white vinyl or wooden privacy fence, I asked for a formal contract from Sabrina at the home office. It was then that she told me that Master Fences recently switched vendors so the cost of the reinforced vinyl fence (steel inserts were included with the vinyl fencing initially when I asked for a reinforced fence) would increase by more than $2400 or $900 dollars for wooden inserts due to their new vendor's pricing. Since when does a price quote, that you're basing acceptance of a contract, change at signing? Sabrina told me that both Master Fences and a potential customer, have a three day period to either accept or reject a contract (she's mistaking the three-day right of rescission afforded the customer to dissuade unscrupulous hard sell proprietors that try to force a product or service on a potential client), which wasn't at play since I hadn't signed the contract yet. Furthermore, Sabrina also said that Master Fences was only required to honor an estimate for 30-days. Well, the estimate was done on April 7, 2021 and this conversation took place last Friday, April 30, 2021. And today is May 5th - you do the math! In any event, I informed her that what she was saying wasn't correct, and what Master Fences was trying to do was a sharp business practice - bate and switch. She told me that she would see what she could do, but I've not heard back from her or anyone else at Master Fences. I'm disappointed that I was misled this way and advise any potential customers to do business with a provider that honors what it puts in writing read lessK B.
- Business Description:The founding owners, Jim Rubush & Ben Wolod, established Fence & Deck Connection in 1991. As lifetime Anne Arundel County residents, their commitment to providing the finest customer service in the industry has been instrumental to their success. The addition of Jeffrey Wall into the partnership in 2013 has added a great depth of sales & marketing expertise to help provide a customer experience like no other. Fence & Deck Connection has grown from what was once a two-man operation to one of t.. read lessRecent Review:I received several estimates and Fence & Deck Connection, after a very professional examination of the situation and a very clear explanation of the replacement plan, presented me with the lowest bid. Another fence company's bid was three times the cost! After choosing Fence & Deck Connection, I had two more visits from their personnel to plan the installation. When the crew arrived to install they were fully aware of what needed to be done. In one morning they installed a beautiful fence that was even more than I had hoped for. I will certainly use this company for future fencing projects read lessJames B.
- Business Description:*Specializing in PVC and Wood Fencing Only* Ross & Wilmer Constructions LLC offers DMV concrete, deck and fence projects. Skilled with over 8 years of experience in the field of joinery and concrete projects that meet deadlines and stay on budget. Contact us directly at 4109215331 for a free estimate. (call or send a text message). read lessRecent Review:Wilmer and Jonathan did a great job building a pressure-treated 6 ft fence in my yard. They worked thru the rain, building a custom gate, cleaned the yard and couldn't have been nicer. Professional, competent, and punctual. I would definitely hire this company again if I need additional outdoor work. Price was also good read lessKaren C.
- Business Description:Excel is a family owned and operated company based in Harford County. We have been in business for 17 years and we're still going strong! Right now we are promoting our new referral program! If you refer someone to us, and they choose our company, we will give you a referral check from the sale read lessRecent Review:Fence installed in 2016. They came on time, were polite and hard working. The fence turned out great. We had some shifting with two gates 4 yrs later. They came out and did some adjusting at no cost to me. They are working smoothly. Thank you Excel read lessMary S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Sparrows Point
- Brooklyn Park
- Curtis Bay
- Windsor Mill
- Linthicum Heights
- Gwynn Oak
fence companies in Baltimore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&J CONSTRUCTION114 BIRCKHEAD ST
- A&J Remodeling Company 2121 Saranac St
- A. Hoffman Awning Co5113 Belair Road 5113
- AA Repairs & Replacements6621 Greenvale Pkwy
- AB & Sons Services LLC3613 Gallatin St
- Abbey Fence & Deck4113 Aquarium Pl
- abikat costruction llc2376 Daniels Rd
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- Adams Gates8529 Pineway Drive
- Ahmed Construction LLC5315 Liberty Heights Ave
- Aj Fence & Deck25 Stemmers Run Rd
- AJ'S Painting1719 Crofton Pkwy
- Alashek Contracting957 Rosedale Ave
- Alexander Construction & Fences LLC 3609 Pulaski Hwy
- Alfaro's Tree ExpertPO Box 83802
- All About Everything HVAC & Maintenance322 Sunset Dr Unit 3
Ocean City, Maryland
- All Around Fence LLC8130 Ventnor Rd
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- Allbrite Pressure Wash Inc6214 Oak Hill Dr
- Alligator Fence25822 Bowman Acres Ln
- AM Home Improvements7701 Whays Ln
- Amaya fence1424 Powells Tavern Pl
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- American Deck Bayside5874 Deer Ridge Ln
- American Home Performance LLC2512 Windy Oak Court
- American Signature Remodeling8441 Belair Road G4
- AMERICAN TURF INC1401 ROSSBACK RD
- Andersen Woodworking & Remodeling LLC2223 Pleasant Drive
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
- APM Group LLC.403 Signal Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- ARH Decks and Roofs9501 Robin Meadow Ct
Perry Hall, Maryland
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- Artistic Stamped Concrete of Maryland12702 Molasses Rd
Union Bridge, Maryland
- ARTWORKS INC2103 TRED AVON RD
- Ashford Kirby Inc438 Girard Street T-3
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- ATLANTIC FENCE & SUPPLY1803 Dorsey Rd
- AV Carpenters LLC.6 Tarfside Ct
- AZALEAS TO ZINNIAS1601 Dunwich Garth
- A&J CONSTRUCTION
- B at your service concierge llcPO Box 110
- B.C.G. BUILDING SOLUTIONS, LLC.2017 Guy Way
- Ballpark Lawns LLC3811 Hazel Ct
- Baltimore Wrought Fence & Rail2814 Ellicott Dr
- Baumann's Lawn & Landscape14409 Fairdale Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Bay Country Painters Inc236 Ritchie Hwy
Severna park, Maryland
- BBR Soft Washing LLC3012 Main St
- Beltsville Paving5024 Montgomery Rd
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- Bennington Builders39 Cottonwood Court
- Best Deal Home Improvement LLC43 S PAULA ST
- Best Value Property Solutions Inc15900 Sherwood Ave
- BETTEN LANDSCAPE DESIGNPO BOX 102
- BKC Exteriors llcPO Box 679
- Blake & Sons Contracting LLC7962 E Baltimore St
- Blue Robin Contracting Services LLC822 Guilford Ave Ste 139
- BMS Home Renovators5720 Goldfinch Ct
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Bob Grill General Contractor Inc9817 Lanham Severn Rd
- BOOTH CONSTRUCTION & GENERAL3907 Conifer Lane
- Bowie Home Improvement Inc11900 GRASON LN
- Boxer Construction LLC612 Highland Av
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- BRADLEY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT10518 POT SPRING RD
- Bradly landscaping923 Fitzpatrick dr
Forest Hill, Maryland
- Brintnall Deck Works1004 Old Joppa Rd # A
- Brix N Stix Masonry and Home Improvement LLC
- Bruce Landes Surveyor8014 Midlothian Tpke ''' MD: 267 Kentlands Boulevard Suite #5058 '''
- Bryan Hanson Builders, Inc.2806 Glenwood Springs Drive
- Buck Construction Inc.2005 Oakland Road
Middle River, Maryland
- BUDDY BITT FENCINGPO Box 161
- Budget Landscaping & Construction3130 Spencerville Rd
- BUSA Total Services2925 Cedarhurst Rd
- B at your service concierge llc
- C Brown Properties859 1/2 N Howard Street
- C W Walter General Contracting2933 Baltimore Ave
- C&C Fencing Inc1105 Oak Ave
- C&J HOME IMPROVEMENT5409 Belle Vista Ave.
- C&S Ornamental Iron Co. Inc.157 N Haven St
- C2 Concrete llc4229 Hanover pike
- CAM Secure Services LLC408 S Tollgate Rd
Bel Air, Maryland
- Caperones Contracting1334 Swan Dr
- Carpenter's Contracting12931 Wexford Park
- CARROLL LANDSCAPING INCPO BOX 333
- cartagenas services llc21 Nann Ave
- CCC Fence - Carroll County Contracting IncPO Box 2165
- CEDAR RIDGE LANDSCAPE INC4701 Long Green Rd
Glen Arm, Maryland
- Cedarbrook Outdoor Design/Build2303 Back Acre Cir
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Celestial Handyman Services2223 Monocacy Rd
- Chapel Valley Landscape Company3275 Jennings Chapel Rd
- Charles E Jackson Construction1754 Meadow Trail
- Charm City Builders3500 Boston St Ste 122
- Charm City Remodeling278 Beckworth Ct
Severna park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Fence MD7912 Rustling Bark Ct
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Chesapeake Home Designs21 Truck House Road
Severna park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- Chestnut Pines Contracting13720 Howard Rd.
- CHEVY CHASE REMODELING7722 Whiterim Ter #A
- C Brown Properties