Excel Fencing & Decking

MD
Maryland: General

508 Winslow Dr

Bel Air, MD 21015

Excel is a family owned and operated company based in Harford County. We have been in business for 17 years and we're still going strong! Right now we are promoting our new referral program! If you refer someone to us, and they choose our company, we will give you a referral check from the sale!...

fence company (135)decks & porches (32)

03/02/2022

Bryan S.

Excel fencing did a wonder job of installing a wood privacy fence at my residents Will the salesman from excel was wonderful to work with from start to finish pricing was cheapest around the team who installed the fence was very professional and finished the job in 1 day craftsmanship in experience was 5 stars my wife and i are happy with are purchase.

Description of Work
272 feet of qood fencing

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

02/24/2022

Mary Rose S.

Professional and timely every step of the way. I didnt know exactly what I wanted. Will was patient and responsive. He made suggestions and the result is beautiful! Install was scheduled quickly. No waiting 5-6 months per other estimate. Reasonable pricing. Install was completed quickly and neatly. Couldn't be happier!!

Description of Work
Fence Installation

Work Completed On 02/24/2022

Review for Excel Fencing & Decking - 508 Winslow Dr, Bel Air, MD - 39639854

11/19/2021

Tyrese H.

Excel Fencing and Decking was amazing from start to finish. Will came out and did my estimate and helped me figure out what made the most sense for our project. He was very knowledgeable about fencing requirements for when we eventually get a pool in the future. They worked with us on our installation date which we had to move several times because our house was still under construction. When it came time for installation both the deck crew and fence crews were absolutely great. I told all my neighbors when they asked who we used. Don't hesitate to call them. You won't regret it.

Description of Work
Fence and Deck

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

11/09/2021

Susan A.

The coordinator was punctual and personable. They gave suggestions and showed us brochures to help visualize the look. The pricing was within reason considering the price of everything has skyrocketed the past year or so. The install went off without a hitch and my parents are happily enjoying their privacy fence! 10/10 would recommend!

Description of Work
Install a backyard fence at parent's house

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

11/09/2021

Melissa I.

I can't say enough great things about this company. I am so pleased with my fence installed by Excel fencing and decking. Charlie, the owner, was great to work with and very helpful! The install crew that came out were very polite, hard working and did an amazing job from start to finish! I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
New wood fence installed

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

11/08/2021

Brent V.

I DO NOT recommend working with Excel Fencing. We used them to install a fence around our single family home. I was under the impression it was going to be built to the specifications as indicated on our plot plan. We’ve had issues arise recently where I believe the fence was not installed to the correct measurements. I tried reaching out to Excel Fencing with no reply. My wife reached out and spoke with Charlie (who worked with us on the build) and he was highly inappropriate with her on the phone, he spoke very condescending and rude to her and accused us of trying to get something free from them. All we asked was to have them remeasure the fence to clarify if it was installed correctly. They flat out refused to do so. They wanted to charge us $200 to come out and measure, something they do for free for quotes. This tells me they know they installed it incorrectly and don’t stand by their product or their customer service. If I had to do it again I would use another company. Their webpage says the job isn’t done until we are 100% satisfied with the job. Well we aren’t satisfied. Poor customer service once they get your money!

Description of Work
Install a fence around our single-family home

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

It’s really sad that you get to put this unwarranted review up without recourse. Your fence was installed over a year ago per the contract and your approval. We have the signed contract from you along with the signed layout form which says you agree with the layout and accept responsibility for the layout and placement of the fence, we also have the signed completion certificate from you which says we did everything per the contract and that you are happy. You have recourse and can file a complaint through MHIC if you feel you have been wronged. Thank you for the bad review which should be a good review, Excel

10/22/2021

Dawn H.

Stated well. Placed a call to get an estimate and appointment was scheduled promptly. However went downhill after the appointment Extremely disappoint in follow through. Their representative, Will, understood the project and advised we would have an estimate in a couple of days. Needless to say we did not hear from Will. I even called twice for a status update and was told they are very interested in the project and Will was suppose to contact us, but that never happened. SO 3 1/2 weeks later and still no word. Not even the courtesy to let us know they are not interest. Definitely would NOT recommend. Lack of professionalism with communication.

Description of Work
Two tier deck off a split foyer to a lower level pool area deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

We are constantly striving to provide for a good experience and to provide good customer service. Sorry your experience was not better, Excel

11/14/2020

Mary S.

Fence installed in 2016. They came on time, were polite and hard working. The fence turned out great. We had some shifting with two gates 4 yrs later. They came out and did some adjusting at no cost to me. They are working smoothly. Thank you Excel.

Description of Work
New chain link fence with a vinyl front facing.

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Review for Excel Fencing & Decking - 508 Winslow Dr, Bel Air, MD - 39028099

09/25/2020

Michelle A.

Excellent customer service. Quality work. Highly recommend them. Would utilize them again. LOVE the fence best thing I could have done.

Description of Work
Vinyl fence back yard

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/24/2020

Nick B.

Charlie and the whole team at Excel was great to work with from beginning to end. They are very professional, thorough, and customer oriented. I was particularly impressed with Charlie's knowledge and advice which made every step of the process easier to understand. I am very happy with the finished project and will consider them for future jobs and recommend Excel to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Fence Work

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

Fencing – Wood, Vinyl, Chain Link, Aluminum, & Pool. Decks – Wood & Low-Maintenance. Remodeling, Sidewalk & Driveway Paving, Gate Installation, Patio Construction, & Window Repair & Replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, Check