S & J Painting & Remodeling

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2007

MHIC 82614

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Elkridge, MD 21075

Bathroom Remodel

Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling
Bathroom update with custom materials

Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - S & J Painting and Remodeling, S & J Custom Remodeling ....

interior painting (539)drywall (166)house painting (90)handyman (87)home remodeling (78)plumbers (39)wallpaper removal (31)tile installation (31)plastering (22)lighting (20)ceiling fan installation (7)electrician (33)

05/02/2021

Two men for the three and half days - they painted the kitchen, laundry room, living room, office and one bedroom. Excellent prep work and two coats of paint. They cleaned up at the end of each day and before leaving, moved all the furniture back. A thoroughly professional job, and we will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category appliance repair,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Thank you for your business and we are so happy everything looks great. We look forward to working with you again.

04/14/2021

I can't say enough about S&J from start to finish! The owner Jerry came out and did the original estimate and was very pleasant and informative. I then had some questions a few weeks later and wanted to change a few things, so his partner Steve came back out and talked things over with me and he was also super helpful and pleasant to work with! They are both honest stand up guys! Stacey who handle...

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation

Category appliance repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

Thank you so much for your business and we are thrilled your bathroom looks great. That shower is gorgeous! If you need anything else please give us a call.

01/29/2021

Excellent job from start to finish. Recently had my basement finished and plumbing installed for a bathroom by another company. While I was happy with the job done by the other company for the basement, the price to do the bathroom was entirely too much. After interviewing several companies I found S and J to be thorough in their estimate of the work that needed to be done, time, and pricing. Stev...

Description of Work
Framed Bathroom install

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Thank you so much for your business and the glowing review. The photos are great - and I love the herringbone pattern of the tile. So glad you are happy. If you need anything else please reach out.

01/25/2021

Full house repainting, some water damage.

Description of Work
Excellent professional service and great results. Prompt team, very accommodating and knowledgeable. S and J were lovely to deal with and costs were reasonable. Going to have them paint the shutters and front door in the spring.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to leave a review. We will see you in the spring but if you need anything else let me know.

01/21/2021

Fantastic experience. I would highly recommend them. The owners were professional and courteous. The crew they assigned was on-time and was also very professional. They did a phenomenal job and I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you so much for your business. So glad everything is great and hope to work with you again.

12/22/2020

Very well. After some scheduling issues both on our side and theirs, once it got finalized everything went perfectly. The father/ son team did a great job and everything looks wonderful.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting after repiping and a ceiling fan replaced

Category drywall,ceiling fans,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

So glad your job looks great! Thanks for your business and I hope we can assist you again in the future.

12/11/2020

Excellent. Mr Gonzales did an excellent job. Had to repair a whole in my ceiling from a water leak. You can’t tell at all. Than painted my kitchen. He was professional, excellent at his craft. I received from everyone in this company excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Painted my kitchen

Category air duct cleaning,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Thank you so much for your business. Let us know if you need anything else. Happy Holidays.

11/24/2020

Excellent. The team was very professional, they worked hard and didn't nitpick over little changes that were discovered along the way. Very glad that I found them.

Description of Work
Needed to redo our ceilings to remove the texture and repair drywall in our basement

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Thank you for your business!

11/23/2020

Everything went perfect. Elias did an excellent job. He was punctual and kept us updated every step of the way. He cleaned up perfectly every night. Everything was installed to our exact specifications. We will continue to use S&J for any future projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel including repositioning of tub

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,air duct cleaning,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

So glad things went smooth and look great. Thanks for your business.

11/22/2020

Excellent service and friendly folks. Pricing was excellent and reasonable for the job. Came on time and completed the job in the required amount of time. The team is very responsive to customer concerns and were willing to come up and update anything from the job I may have wanted done differently. Really like working with this company, family feel...will do so again. The work looks great.

Description of Work
Dry wall repair, painting.

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

Thank you so much! Give us a call if you need anything else!

Bathroom, kitchen & basement Remodeling. Interior & exterior painting. Carpentry. Handyman. Flooring & hardwood flooring. Drywall. Wallpaper removal. Plastering. Shelving. Crown molding.