Thinking of purchasing new countertops, but unsure of the differences between soapstone, quartz, marble or granite? A highly rated expert explains each type.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Cheyenne, WY
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Cheyenne
- Melendez Concrete and Construction ServicesThe Melendez team was punctual and professional with their work. They finished both jobs we had them do on time as expected and they walked us through the finished project to ensure we were happy with the work.
- Melendez Concrete and Construction ServicesWe appreciated the great work Melendez Concrete and Construction Services provided. They were professional, on-time and exceed all expectations. We cannot thank them enough for making our home so much better to enjoy.
- Melendez Concrete and Construction ServicesMelendez Concrete did an amazing job! We wanted to change designs from a straight walk to a curved walk, and they were excited to do it. The gave us a reasonable timeline, but were able to get to our job quicker than expected, were completely transparent with the cost and time required, and were very easy to work with. The crew who came to do the work was professional, friendly, and cleaned up the worksite very well. The were all very conscientious. We will hire them in the future to redo our driveway as well. Oh! And the sidewalks are beautiful
- Melendez Concrete and Construction ServicesThe whole process from start to finish was amazing. Alberto and his whole crew were on time, worked so hard and completed the project on time and on budget. Their professionalism during the project showed when the concrete showed up on a Saturday morning and a light mist began to fall. They tented the sidewalk so they could finish the flat work and a year later, the workmanship shows. The patio in back was done so well that we have no drainage issues and works so well for us
- Melendez Concrete and Construction ServicesAlberto Melendez, and his crew did an excellent job of tearing out the entire interior floor of a very large two car attached garage, and then poured the new floor. Their work was very efficient, they always arrived on time and worked throughout the day. It was completed much quicker than I had ever expected, and per our contract…no surprises. I have already recommended Melendez Concrete to numerous people and I will continue to do so. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Alberto Melendez is an honest man, very reliable, has a very pleasant personality…and he is all business. We couldn’t be more pleased with the results
- Complete Basement SystemsThey were punctual, professional, worked harder than a crew I have ever hired, very communicative about what they were doing and why. They worked for a total of 7 days, sun-up to sun-down. I cannot imagine a more thorough or professional job. Of course, we will see how the final product turns out when the moisture begins again this winter and spring. I feel confident the areas of my house they fixed will never leak again
- SIMON CONTRACTORSSimon Construction took out a piece of front walk and replaced it with concrete. They did a good job on it. they did a good job leveling and its very impressive on what they did.
- Cheyenne Concrete SpecialistsThe crew of about 8 men arrived promptly at 7AM, right on time, and ripped out our driveway and hauled it off in about 2 hours. They next brought in a load of fill, smoothed it out, set up the frames and poured concrete. The entire job was done in about 6 hours. I've waited a year to review to see how the concrete has held. Thirteen months later, there are a few chips that have flaked off here and there, but none larger than an inch. There is a very fine crack in one panel that has developed, but it is only about 6and quot; long. Overall, though I'm a bit nervous of that one little crack, I'm still very happy with the work. Their price was much cheaper than some of the other bids, and this crew showed up and finished the job exactly when promised. I put strong emphasis on follow-through and this company didn't disappoint
- Baca & Sons ConcreteSince it was a small pour, he told me he would do it as soon as he had another small job. In just a few days he called me in the morning and said they would be there at noon and the job was completely finished that afternoon. Lisa and the crew were all very friendly and professional. The work came out above my expectations
- Integrity EnterprisesThey put a main floor laundry addition on for us. It is so nice! My husband thought I was crazy for asking for the huge pantry but now we cant get enough. Luke, Chuck, and their subs were simply a pleasure to work with. They did every thing over kill to exceed our expectations. They are my 1 call shop from now on. Thanks guys
Last update on April 26, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Cheyenne
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Concrete sealing costs vary based on the type of concrete you use and the size of the area. Here’s everything you need to know to budget for your project.
A concrete driveway is a big investment, making protection of that investment a priority. One highly rated provider explains how to choose the right products.
Find concrete contractors in
- Pine Bluffs,
- Fort Collins,
- Red Feather Lakes,
concrete contractors in Cheyenne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Baca & Sons Concrete4525 Sullivan St
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82009
- Cheyenne Concrete Specialists1712 Gold Dust Rd
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82007
- Integrity EnterprisesPO Box 20445
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82003
- Melendez Concrete and Construction ServicesP.O. Box 904 2120 Capitol Ave Ste. 1108
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
- Rocky Mountain Restoration7110 North College drive
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82009
- Baca & Sons Concrete
- HandyR Solutions LLC42 Chalk Buttes Rd
Douglas, Wyoming 82633
- HandyR Solutions LLC
- Precision Pools & Spas426 W Universal Cir
Sandy, Utah 84070
- Precision Pools & Spas
- Rapid Foundation Repair Inc2601 Haines Ave
Rapid City, South Dakota 57701
- Rapid Foundation Repair Inc