Precision Pools & Spas

Utah: General
11/30/2023

426 W Universal Cir

Sandy, UT 84070

We are a full service swimming pool & spa company. We have our own in house plastering and tile crew which will save time and misunderstandings during the construction or remodeling process of your pool. By doing this, sub contractors are held to a bare minimum. The president of the company holds a Mechanical Engineering degree and can take on any project no matter what the challenge or difficulty and make sure the finished product is properly built and of the highest quality possible! Our trained service technicians are able to diagnose any pool problem and get it repaired as quickly as possible to get your pool up and running. There are no trip charges within the Ogden to Provo valley area. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express along with checks or cash for convenient payment. Also we are general contractors and are able to manage your complete project for your convenience....

pool cleaning (33)concrete repair (4)Pool Installers (3)plastering (3)decks & porches (1)

09/18/2020

Still waiting for someone to return our call. (801) 554-5299 or (801) 550-1866 Need hot tub repair!!

Description of Work
No one ever returned our call -- no appointment yet !!!

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

07/30/2020

The woman in the office that I made the appointment with was very professional and friendly. She quickly made an appointment for the following day. The technician Paul was right on time and called to confirm he was coming. He was very knowledgeable and educated us on our hot tub. He was very friendly with my family. We had our old hot tub up and running very quickly and professionally. The service was a good value and less than we expected to pay. Paul’s service was amazing and we would definitely use Precision pools again. I feel like he was honest and thorough and didn’t try to fix things or sell us things we didn’t need.

Description of Work
Check on a hot tub that hadn’t been used for about years

Category concrete repair,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

05/17/2020

Excellent. All is in working order!

Description of Work
Electrical work on nozzles for my splash pad

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed], I am glad we were able to help you out. Doug

11/20/2019

He didn't return our call to give us a bid.

Description of Work
Pool repair

Category concrete repair,plastering,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

[Member Name Removed], after checking all of our phone record history and our Angie'[Member Information Removed] List requests, we don't have a record of you contacting us. If you would like to give us a call I will be happy to come out and give you a bid on what you need done. It is not our practice to not reply to requests so this review puzzles me. Doug 801-685-2212

04/04/2018

It was a complicated fix, since I tried to start up my hot tub in mid December, and I did it all wrong...froze some pipes and valves. They came out quickly Christmas week and did the repairs needed to prevent further damage, then fixed it completely soon thereafter (needed to order parts). Their office staff and the repair tech were excellent! We would use them again.

Description of Work
repair hot tub

Work Completed On 12/27/2017

11/27/2017

Good - showed up on time and not too expensive

Description of Work
Hottub repair

Work Completed On 11/22/2017

08/28/2017

Did a great job opening the pool and cleaning it.

Description of Work
Opening pool

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

09/23/2015

Doug came out, gave me a bid for the work and we scheduled for couple weeks later. I had to drain the pool down 36" before work started and that took about 40 hours total. Two workers arrived morning of day scheduled, and took down the slide and jack hammered the concrete down 36" around the current 32 year old skimmer. (I had leak detection come out first and he felt a crack and tested with dye at he bottom of the skimmer). Next day two different workers came and cut the Slide Water valve over by the pump, capped them, and poured new concrete around new skimmer. They had suggested we cap that in case someone who buys my home later may want to reinstall a slide or water toy. Third day I could start filling back up, and two came and refinished the top of the concrete deck where slide posts and water supply had been. I am very satisfied as my pool was built in 1983 and the plumbing under the deck itself is not viewable. My pool is working good now, my suction for my vacuum is twice what it was so obviously the tiny 3" long crack they fixed (I saw the piece) was responsible for slow loss of water level and also had slowed the vacuum. Very reasonable and accommodating, and I have scheduled them to close my pool this year. Highly recommend Doug AND his employees.

Description of Work
Replaced skimmer and removed slide into pool

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

Work Completed On 09/14/2015

06/12/2015

They arrived on time, which I really appreciate. The pool was opened without any problems and they replaced a broken part. They also did a good job with the initial cleaning.

Description of Work
Opened pool and did initial cleaning

Work Completed On 06/11/2015

10/21/2014

He showed up on time, called me as he was on his way, and did a great job. Very friendly, answered questions I had about pools in general.

Description of Work
Backwashed DE filter and closed pool for season

Work Completed On 09/30/2014

Custom gunite swimming pool and spa design, construction and remodeling, equipment sales, service and repair, chemical sales and delivery. New plastering and re-plastering, tile installation, coping and crack injection.

Vinyl pool liner installation and repair.