Morgan Concrete Construction

With Angi since July 2013

Hardcore Concrete LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Driveway Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/28/2013

Paula Z.

I received an estimate from this company based upon a referral from a mutal friend. As stated above, I had to put the work off for one year. I attempted to contact this company three times this past summer and not once did I receive a return phone call. It worked to my advantage because I found another company through Angie's List, who promptly responded and was significantly less expensive. I would not recommend this company.

Description of Work
In 2012, I received an estimate from this company but I had to pay for roof repairs, so I put this "want" on the back burner while I dealt with a "need."

Category concrete repair

08/12/2013

Melinda G.

Went great there was a lot of work to be done

Description of Work
Tore out front steps, driveway and garage floor and reported everything and poured a front porch stamped and colored

Category concrete repair

07/30/2013

Melinda G.

they came and set up to pour the porch and I chose the color they poured and added color let set up then came back and did the driveway and garage floor they had to tear out the exisiting porch and driveway and garage floor and haul all the concrete off and haul in gravel to set everything up. I have always wanted a large front porch and colored I am very happy and have and will continue to refer them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
poured front porch with color concrete, redid driveway and garage

Category concrete driveways