Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Martinsburg, WV
There are 2 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Leather Repair Specialist in Martinsburg
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: email@example.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand.. read lessRecent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Call us today for all your handyman needs!Recent Review:Bret did an awesome job on pressure washing the house and deck, he stained the deck and replaced some boards and it looks brand new. Very happy with results. Would recommendEva b.
- Business Description:ProLawn's organic approach offers an environmentally sound alternative to chemical lawn care. ProLawn is a locally owned and operated family business. For over 35 years, we have personally served each client's lawn. Some call us their 'personal gardener'. Here at ProLawn, we strive for excellence in our personalized client relationships; quality in our job performance; and measured results in your lawn's performance. After your personal, certified technician visits for the first time, we.. read lessRecent Review:If I could give Prolawn Lawncare zero stars I would. I hired Prolawn after firing TruGreen (another terrible service provide like so many in Northern Virginia). Prolawn was my service provider for just one season because of the incompetence of their office team and management/ownership. The technician I first met with had 25 years of industry experience and was quality focused. He was the reason I hired Prolawn, with the expectation, the technician that I met with would provide the service each time. The office staff said it would be no issue to have this technician assigned to my account, however several times early on in the relationship, a different technician that had never been to my property performed the service. So as you would expect, roughly 35% of the yard was not being serviced. In addition to Prolawn not honoring their word to schedule the same technician for each scheduled service so I would be assured 100% of the service was being completed each time, they had the incorrect sketch of my property. The incorrect sketch led to 35% of my property not being serviced each and every time a different technician performed it. And by the way, Prolawn was charging me 100%. I went through 3-4 iterations with Prolawn to correct the sketch, the technician came out to my property again, etc.. I thought the issue had been corrected, but to no avail it wasn't fixed. Last week I went through another iteration with the office staff to correct the sketch because the 1st service they provided this year (March 2021) was incomplete and again done by a different technician. This time the incorrect sketch only led to 20% of my property not being service, but once again, charged the full amount. Last week I tried working with the office team to correct the sketch once and for all and requested the technician and person responsible for updating the property sketch visit my property. I was told they would schedule it next week. This morning I received a call from someone on their office team "respectfully" declining to provide further service after speaking with management/ownership. Prolawn provides weed and fertilizer treatments, this isn't rocket science, but due to the incompetence and the ineptitude of the office team to get a simple property sketch correct, they will no longer be providing service. In general, this is the state of customer service today and small businesses like Prolawn that are owned/operated/managed by fools. Providing good (not even great) customer service, just enough to keep a customer is not difficult, but this is the result when the company is led by clowns read lessNicholas J.
- Business Description:ARM Interiors offers Auto, Residential and Marine upholstery. Also, headliners, convertible tops and carpeting.Recent Review:Very professional, but also very friendly place. I was very happy with both price and service.Patricia F.
- Business Description:Payment expected at time of service. Most credit cards accepted & also PayPal
- Business Description:At Wm. Brown Holster Co., our custom leather products include gunleather for guns of the old west, gun belts, money belts (by the way, John Wayne's gun belt was actually a non-functional money belt, originally made by Bob Brown of Hollywood). Included in our services are fully carved western gun holsters, shoulder holsters, saddles and other fine western leather products which are all handmade by The Maker. Leather goods and Gun-leather. read less
- Business Description:We offer a complete line of furniture products designed to clean, protect and enhance the natural beauty of wood finishes, in-home fabrics, and leather and fabric upholstery, as well as products that can remedy many common problems such as scratches, ink marks and other furniture damage that can happen as life happens read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Leather is a great, durable furniture option. Learn what type of leather is best for your lifestyle and how to take care of it for years of enjoyment.
Find leather repair shops in
- Falling Waters
- Shenandoah Junction
- Bunker Hill
- Saint James
- Harpers Ferry
- Berkeley Springs
- Clear Spring
- Charles Town
- Clear Brook
leather repair shops in Martinsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS2973 Harbor Blvd 180
Costa Mesa, California
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS
- Schaaf Saddlery & Leather Work3505 Harrison Ave
- Schaaf Saddlery & Leather Work
- Wm Brown Holster Co10867 N Legend Trl
- Wm Brown Holster Co