Tri County Windows and Siding

Virginia: Contractors
01/31/2024

200 LAWYERS RD NW

Vienna, VA 22180

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

siding companies202020132
Our crews recently completed another window, door and siding project on Pickwick Drive in Purcellville, VA. The 20 year old builders grade windows, rear sliding door and front entry door were removed and replaced with energy efficient Provia Aspect Windows, Provia Aspect Sliding Door with internal blinds and Provia Signet Fiberglass Entry Door The old builders grade vinyl siding, soffit, trim and gutters were all removed and replaced with James Hardie Fiber 7 1/4" Cement Siding (Color: Evening Blue) with ESP Low E Insulated Housewrap, James Hardie Smooth Trim (Color: White) on all fascia board, freeze board, rake board, corner boards and around all the windows/doors., James Hardie Vented Soffit (Color: White) and 6" Seamless Gutters with 3x4 downspouts (Color: White) Unbelievable change, not only in energy efficiency, but cosmetic appearance and by far is one of the nicest homes in the neighborhood

Family Owned and Founded by a Firefighter, Tri County Windows and Siding has become Northern Virginia’s most trusted and valued Home Improvement Company for installations with over 25 years experience. We provide only the highest quality products available along with unmatched professional workmanship and customer service. Our estimate process is a no hassle approach, offering only the best possible pricing available upfront to every one of our customers and we feel so strongly about this that if another estimate is lower for the same products and services, we will match plus provide an additional 5%.... Guaranteed! Our mission is to provide and deliver the highest quality products on time, at a fair and reasonable price, by employing and supporting experienced professional sales, installation and customer service teams. We will continue to build our customer relationships by remaining true and honest with all our customers, vendors and employees. We take great pride in our past successes and will strive to be better every day!...
Window, Door and Siding Project project

202020132
Completed Siding Project project
Completed Siding Project

202020176
Completed Siding Project project
Completed Siding Project

202020141

window replacement (43)door installation (16)siding companies (15)roofing (12)gutter repair (9)garage doors (3)

02/19/2021

Alcinda C.

We are very happy with Tri County. Their prices are fair and not overpriced. They showed up on the day stated to take off the old roof and replace it. All work was completed in 1 day. The crew was prompt and answered any questions we had. I will use this company again and reccomend them highly for pricing, quality and professionalism. Thank you Tri County for being a great company.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Category garage doors, roofing

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

01/12/2021

katherine B.

Everything went smoothly and we were very happy with the result. We would definitely hire again and will recommend TCW to friends.

Description of Work
While house window tinting

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

01/11/2021

Melissa B.

Scott and crew were fantastic to work with from beginning to end. He arrived very quickly to perform an assessment and provide an estimate after my initial inquiry. He was informative and helped provide the necessary information for us to make a decision. The price was the best in comparison to other companies too. Within a couple days of signing the contract, we had new gutters! The crew was courteous and efficient! The process to get the new doors was quite a bit longer due to supply chain delay on the supplier side. The options we selected also contributed to the delays (blinds inside the sliding doors and a dog door as part of the french doors). Throughout the process, Scott and Patty were great about providing updates and pushing the ProVia rep for updates if needed. Once the doors arrived, the crew quickly scheduled time for install and that process was excellent. Several guys arrived at the scheduled time and all wore masks. They quickly prepared the site and covered my furniture for protection. The project manager ensured excellent quality and the team communicated well and asked questions when needed to get confirmation (such as door knobs, etc). They were extremely efficient and thorough and ensured all rotted wood was removed and everything was installed correctly. Cleanup was a priority too which was nice. Upon realizing that the pet door cover was extremely tight, they worked with me to try to correct and communicated my concerns to the manufacture. This was very much appreciated as it is a "minor" element in the overall project; however, it's a daily factor for us due to using the door regularly for our dog. I would HIGHLY recommend Tri County Windows and Siding.

Description of Work
Gutters and two exterior doors

Category gutter repair, doors

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

12/29/2020

Toby R.

All work was performed in a timely manner, no dragging it out. The old metal garage roof was removed and new sheathing and shingles all pretty much done in one day. Had all 13 windows replaced in the house and all the trim wrapped in about 6 hours. Each man knew exactly what to do and when to do it. Workers were very proficient, polite, and respectful. Very happy with the work, the results, and the cleanup. We especially love the new windows. Toby Rickard Purcellville, VA

Description of Work
New roof on detached garage, fascia, soffit, gutters. Replacement windows in house.

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

12/28/2020

Crystal H.

I could not be happier with the service performed, from the first conversation to the job being completed. The owner Scott was great to deal with as was his crew who were very professional and courteous while doing the job. I would recommend them to family and friends and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced all 16 windows in my home

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

12/23/2020

Patricia K.

They were the most professional, efficient and knowledgeable contractors that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with! When they completed the job and left you would never know they were even there except for the bright and shiny windows!

Description of Work
Replaced all 36 windows and 5 doors in our home.

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

12/21/2020

Ginger S.

The crew was great. Once they arrived in the morning, they worked steadily all day with visible progress. The completed the siding replacement quickly and they did a wonderful job. The plan was clearly communicated and coordinated.

Description of Work
Siding Replacement

Category siding

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

12/20/2020

John S.

Scott and his team did a great job on our window replacement. We replaced all of the windows in our 22 year old home and Tri-County provided a high quality product at a fair price. The installation team was timely, efficient and very professional. The quality of the installation is excellent we're already noticing a big difference with the new windows. They took great care protecting everything on the inside of the home and left it very clean when finished.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

12/19/2020

Thomas P.

We contacted Tri County Windows to replace our front windows (8 windows) and to remove our old shutters and install new raised panel shutters. This was a year after we had Home Depot replace some windows at the back of our home, which I had to repair. Our experience with Tri County was excellent . . . from our initial contact with Scott . . . to the actual installation, which was flawless. They even removed the old caulking and re-caulked an oval window over our entry door. The house is quieter and warmer. We have already recommended Tri County Windows to our neighbors.

Description of Work
Window replacement and raised panel shutters installed

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

12/19/2020

John H.

Tri County did a fantastic job. I was impressed when were just reviewing our options and working with the insurance adjustor. The job was completed quickly as promised and the roof looks great. After the roofers left I found just two roofing nails on the ground, which is a sign to me they really pay attention to the details and care about the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

12/18/2020

Todd H.

I have owned my home for over 16 years, and in that time have experienced many incidents of significant wind damage to my siding. Each time, I'd hire a contractor to replace the siding, and that repair job would last until the next big wind storm, when I'd lose more siding and be forced to hire another contractor. I wish I had hired Tri-County Windows and Siding the first time I experienced an issue, because they did such a great job that my siding has stayed attached to my house through any kind of wind peril, and I'm confident that it'll remain so unless we experience a Category 2 or stronger hurricane or a tornado. When it came time to replace my roof this year, Tri-County Windows and Siding was my first call. They once again did an outstanding job, and I know I won't have to worry about it for as long as I own this house.

Description of Work
Roof and siding replacement

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

07/31/2020

Carla M.

I was very impressed with the professionalism of their staff.

Description of Work
Siding Replacement

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

03/13/2019

John S.

Scott was very friendly and reassuring of the work. He answered ALL of my silly questions about windows and helped me to decide what I needed. His prices are very fair, no crazy markup, or gimmicky 2 for 1 deals. Our first install date was rained out, they gladly let us reschedule on a day that worked for us. My only "Good" rating was for the punctuality because they show up early afternoon when a late morning time was requested. However, I understand that I am not their only customer. Their crew showed up and went right to work. They were very careful not to disturb anything or make messes. They cleaned up after their work VERY well. None of the crew ever came inside the house with shoes/boots on. They always left them at the door.(Yes they were wearing socks) After everything was finished, the Lead took a few minutes to answer any questions and showed me how to use our new windows. Very good people to work with. I will definitely be recommending them to friends, and will come to them first for door quotes in the future.(since my windows are good now)

Description of Work
New Windows for townhouse

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

12/24/2018

Lydon B.

We had 5 windows replaced in a kitchen bump out at the beginning of November. We had new trim installed on the bump out, too. We are very happy with the work that was done. The process was smooth and everyone we interacted with was pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
New windows/trim

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/24/2018

12/17/2018

nancy B.

Tri County was great to work with. The finished job is wonderful - the workmanship is first class and everything that was promised was done. Very honest people to work with.

Description of Work
Installed hardi- plank siding and replaced one window

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

12/10/2018

Bob R.

Went well. 5 person crew finished in under 5 hours.

Description of Work
2 exterior doors and one storm door

Category doors

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

08/20/2018

Kevin B.

We had Scott and his crew replace 2x picture windows and 2x standard double hung bathroom windows. Scott was very knowledgable and confident in his own products. We were impressed with his organization as well as his list of references that he provided unsolicited. The crew was prompt and efficient at their work. Additionally, they were willing to answer questions during the process and explain any observations they were making. We liked that they took the time to make sure we were comfortable with the work afterwards. We will definitely use Tri-County Windows and Siding again!

Description of Work
Remove & Replace 4 Windows

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

08/18/2018

Matthew B.

TriCounty Windows is a great company that over the past 2 years replaced all my windows in my house. The price never really changed which is great for budgeting. I also had some inactive doors taken out and replaced with a knee wall and windows. The siding had to be fixed, wall built, etc, and it was all done nicely. I had to have a warranty call on a window I broke and it was taken care of very fast. I had many different companies come out to give me quotes but Scott was the best priced and never tried to over sell anything. Great company!

Description of Work
Replacement windows & changing of some window designs

Work Completed On 08/18/2018

08/17/2018

Jacob B.

Weather was all that slowed these gigs down. Cleaned up when they were through.

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

08/17/2018

Timothy C.

Tri-County did and excellent job performing the work, but even more impressive was the outstanding professionalism and customer service it provided throughout the process. I solicited three estimates for the process, and while all three estimates were competitive, I selected Tri-County based on the candid, straightforward communications and prompt responses to any questions I had. I felt my satisfaction was their top priority. Due to a very rainy period this summer, Tri-County's schedule was understandably delayed, but to ensure the roof could be replaced as quickly as possible, Tri-County performed the work on a Saturday and Sunday, when most of us didn't have to work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/04/2018

08/16/2018

Robyn B.

Best team and great work. Completely exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

05/25/2018

Feras K.

Requested an estimate via their site & they refused to come saying they are deciding all new projects due to the wind storm last march!!!! really? what a dumb excuse..

Description of Work
New siding, wood trim pvc wrapping & new roof & gutters.

Category siding

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed] While I appreciate your wanting to post something about companies that do good/bad work, I feel that you posting something like this is unfair as we did not meet, did not give you an estimate or do any work. So everyone can see why I decided not to do this, I copied my message to you below: "Thank you for the email and interest in our company. Unfortunately, with the recent storms in March and April that caused damage to many homes across the area, our installation lead times have pushed out into September/October. Until we are able to reduce the current lead times down to something more realistic, I had to make the decision not to take on any additional siding work. Thank you again and hope you understand." Now to add onto this, I am a small company. I do all the estimates myself (no sales people) and I have one siding crew that works for me to keep quality. (No subcontracting out to multiple crews). As a business owner, I have a responsibility to our customers to make sure that we can complete work within a reasonable amount of time and until we can get through some of our backlog, it does no good bringing on additional work we cannot handle. This is not a good situation for our customers or our company. I feel that my decision was "smart" to recognize this and would be more than happy go come out to do an estimate for you once the lead times are down

05/21/2018

Pauline C.

What i loved about them is they showed up when they said they would and when there was an issue they corrected at no extra charge - Love these guys - Why aren't more contractors like this company!!!

Description of Work
Window replacement