A ProLawn Service Corp.

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2011

ProLawn's organic approach offers an environmentally sound alternative to chemical lawn care. ProLawn is a locally owned and operated family business. For over 35 years, we have personally served each client's lawn. Some call us their 'personal gardener'. Here at ProLawn, we strive for excellence in our personalized client relationships; quality in our job performance; and measured results in your lawn's performance. After your personal, certified technician visits for the first time, we recommend trying something new. wiggle your toes in the grass; play fetch with the dogs; or listen to the kids in the back yard...you'll know you made the right choice...for your family and for your lawn. ...

Detailed Precise Handyman

Call us today for all your handyman needs!

Dcs Tree Removal & Lawn Care LLC

Gordon W Frazier Tree Service

Since 1990, Gordon W. Frazier Tree Service has been providing excellent tree care and service for residential and commercial customers throughout the Northern and Central Virginia areas. Our many services include but are not limited to all phases of tree care and removal, hazardous and dead tree removal, pruning, dead-wooding, trimming, crown reduction, tree maintenance and preservation, stump removal, bucket truck services and much more. As a family owned and operated company, we are committed to the personal care of your trees. Tree care is more than our job; it's something we are proud of. We're always happy to inform you about the work we're doing. We consider it important that you're aware of the benefits of each task we perform - not only for your security, but because we enjoy sharing our knowledge. If you ever have questions about what we do, just ask us! Call us today for your free estimate.

Offers by Gordon W Frazier Tree Service on Angi

03/15/2021

If I could give Prolawn Lawncare zero stars I would. I hired Prolawn after firing TruGreen (another terrible service provide like so many in Northern Virginia). Prolawn was my service provider for just one season because of the incompetence of their office team and management/ownership. The technician I first met with had 25 years of industry experience and was quality focused. He was the reason I...

Description of Work
Lawn weed and fertilizer treatments

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

As a family owned and operated organization in our 40th year of business, we always strive to provide 5 star service. We wish you the best in finding a company that can meet your needs.

04/15/2020

They were very reliable, honest and they did a fantastic work. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They took care of my lawn.

Category lawn service

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much for not only entrusting your lawn, but also your parents' lawn, to us. We appreciate the opportunity to take care of your property year in and year out. And thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

04/15/2020

I've been using them for 11 years. I had no problem with them and I'm really happy with their service. I'm would recommend them to all. They were very responsive and highly communicative.

Description of Work
They did lawn care service.

Category lawn service

Wow, 11 years! Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the continued opportunity to take care of you lawn. Donnie talks about your lawn like it's his own. That's one of the ProLawn advantages of having the same tech on your lawn year after year. We look forward to the next 11 years and beyond!

04/14/2020

They are very good, prompt, they answered all my questions and I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
They did a lawn care work.

Category lawn service

We appreciate your taking the time to give us a review. Thanks for coming on board with us last August. We're excited to see the results of our service after a full season on your lawn.

04/14/2020

They did a very good service and very helpful.

Description of Work
They did a lawn care service.

Category lawn service

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review! Thanks for being a valued client for the past two years. It's a privilege to take care of your lawn season after season!

organic based lawn care, weed control, mosquito control, soil testing, soil amendments, fertilization, grub control, lawn pest management, aeration and over seeding

mowing