When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Lesage, WV
There are 3 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Lesage
- Curb Expressions, LLC.The lawn care is about $30 weekly and the debris removal ranges from $175 to $300. The owner is the one who does everything and he is awesome. He is here on time, the rates are unbelievably affordable and he does great work. It is super-easy to make appointments with him.
- Bradshaw's Carpentry & RemodelingHe is very nice and very professional. He did a lot of work for me and did not overcharge me at all. He is one of the good guys, and will work hard for you. The new tenants are thrilled with the condition of the house. I trust him enough to give him a key to the house.
- J C Hauling & MovingThey were very helpful & reasonable. They also moved some furniture around in the house. They took away the unwanted furniture & cleaned up the yard for me after. They were pleasant & polite. The work was satisfactory.
- 1 800 Got Junk NitroI didn't have the means to transport some of the items I needed to get rid of, and others I didn't know how to properly dispose of, and they did a great job.
- Curb Expressions, LLC.They did a very good job..They were fast and professional....This is the most I have ever paid to get my grass cut but maybe prices have gone up. I am very happy with their work.
- Curb Expressions, LLC.Cleanup went fine. Price for regular mowing was more than twice what I paid for my old service. I found another provider for regular mowing at less than half the price of Curb Express.
- Mountaineer Heating & CoolingThe "Work???Done" was "INSPECTED" by "TWO-(SEPARATE)-HOME-INSPECTORS", "HIRED-by-WELLS FARGO-MORTGAGE-COMPANY,who "HOLDS-the-MORTGAGE" on the "HOUSE-INVOLVED" and also the "REPAIR-MONEY-AVAILABLE",(within the MORTGAGE), that is to be used to repair the home.These "TWO-INSPECTORS", "BOTH-RATED" the "WORK-DONE" at "LESS-than-50%-COMPLETED"! "ONE-of-the-INSPECTORS""RATED-the-HOUSE"-at-about-(34%-COMPLETE)-and-about-"($8,000.00)"-Worth-of-Work-Being-Done-on-the-Home! I "PAID-OUT"---($13,000.00)---"UP-FRONT" for this Work! I have my "OWN"---"CERTIFIED-HOME-INSPECTOR", that "I-HIRED", that Can and Will Volunteer to Verify and Witness these "STATEMENTS" and my "HOME's-CONDITION", from "START-to-FINISH"
Hauling Services in Lesage
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Hueys Handyman Service is a professional handyman contractor in Portsmouth, OH, you can call us anytime when you need our services. We provide our services locally and out of state. Residential Handyman Service, Painting Service, Landscape Service, Affordable Handyman Services, Reliable Handyman Service; Remodeler; Remodeling; Emergency Repair; Emergency Services Sciotodale OH; New Boston OH; Wheelersburg OH; West Portsmouth OH; Rosemount OH;Dayton, OH;Ironton, OH Handyman Service, Handyman, ..
- Business Description:Masonry residential, remodeling and repairs
- Business Description:We are a property preservation company. We generally deal with bank-owned or government seized properties, but have branched out into servicing privately owned properties. We perform lock changes, winterizations, maid service, lawn maintenance, debris/trash removal, and more. We have been in business since 2010 and in this industry since 2007
- Business Description:Personal freight shipping service. Visit our website for a free freight quote and save up to 60%.
- Business Description:We are handyman service anywhere from drywall, painting,hanging lights,exercise equipment assembly, plumbing, staining, building decks, hanging Christmas decor, and much more we work hard with costumer to give them the best pricing on the market....
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Crown City
- Kitts Hill
- Gallipolis Ferry
- South Point
- West Hamlin
- Teays Valley
- Coal Grove
hauling services in Lesage
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace Masonary4805 Church Drive
Charleston, West Virginia
- Ace Masonary
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Evelyn's EnterprisesPO Box 606
Ona, West Virginia
- Evelyn's Enterprises
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers