Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Get matched with top window treatment in Stoughton, WI
There are 6 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Stoughton
- Adam's Handyman & Remodeling ServiceIt went well. Adam is very dedicated and thorough in workmanship. He’s conscious of the time it takes to complete a task. He and Patrick not only are hard working but want you to be satisfied with the work once it’s completed. I have already recommended them and will use Adam for future projects.
- Window DecorService was excellent and prices reasonable. I have used them before for other window treatments and ordering process was easy. They come to your home and measure and then come back once for installation. Installation was very clean, installer was polite and quick.
- INCREDIBLE Windows!It was a pleasure to work with this company. Prompt response & quality product. Everything was clearly explained & price point was great. Great experience from first contact through installation.
- INCREDIBLE Windows!Georgi is AWESOME! Helped with the selection of blinds and recommendations on color, style, etc. Installers did a fantastic job too! Highly Recommend!
- INCREDIBLE Windows!I'm very happy with my purchases from Incredible Windows! I've ordered blinds from them twice and am going to place another order soon. Georgi is very friendly and knowledgeable. She helped my pick out stylish blinds that match our home's style and stay within our budget. I highly recommend Incredible Windows read less
- Adam's Handyman & Remodeling ServiceI just purchased a house that needed TLC. Adam and Pat are WONDERFUL. They have gone over and beyond. I had old basement windows that were cracked and not sealed around the frames. Adam and Pat knew what they needed and installed (7) glass blocked windows They looked around the store and figured out how they could make the windows work and not cost me a lot of money. The window wells were dug but not deep enough and the metal piece was not attached to the house. They dug them deeper, filled with rock, and attached the metal piece. The corners of my siding were lose or had fallen off. Adam went and found matching siding corners and checked all the corner pieces on a two story house to make sure they were all attached. He verified I had the correct smoke alarms and that I had enough for all the rooms per code. They really look out for their customers and do GREAT quality of work. I kept adding to my list and they just said "okay" and it was done. They cleaned up where they work and even took out and brought in my trash cans for me. I could go on and on about Adam and Pat and their work. I will recommend them to anyone that is asking for a handyman. It is hard to find honest, hardworking, and great customer service read less
- Adam's Handyman & Remodeling ServiceAdam and Pat are AWESOME!!!!!!!!! My husband and I are first-time home owners, so we are still learning about how everything works in our home. We hired Adam and Pat to finish our basement and half-bathroom in the basement, completing drywall for the walls and ceiling, heating and air conditioning, and electrical concerns. They did a fantastic job! When it came time to make decisions about certain parts of the project, Adam would present us with several different options, so we could decide which way we wanted to go. He never told us what to do, but would offer his opinion as to what he thought would be the best way to go. He also tried his best to provide us with lower-cost options, and ways that we could save money on different products. Adam also noticed several other things going wrong in our house, that could have been potentially dangerous or caused our house to start on fire, and he was able to quickly fix them for us. He even stayed late one evening to help us with a plumbing issue, just out of the goodness of his heart. Adam and Pat are great guys, and really thoughtful and helpful. We were so glad that we found them! We'll definitely use them again when we have future needs! read less
- INCREDIBLE Windows!The entire process could not have gone more smoothly--and the results were excellent. Georgi was very punctual, she offered great advice and did not rush us into a purchase. It is obvious she wants customers to be happy with their blinds. And, then she came back to our house to view the finished results and made certain we were satisfied. The installer she used was also great. He was punctual and extremely competent. I can only imagine how long it would have taken my husband and me to install just the two smaller blinds! We will definitely use them again as we need more blinds read less
- INCREDIBLE Windows!Georgie provided a great service to my wife and I for getting new blinds for our house. She provided many samples and suggestions as to what type of blinds we should get. The price and warranty were great and the installer was very quick and professional installing the blinds. We installed our first floor first and went back to finish our basement. We purchased the light blocking blinds for our bedrooms and they work great, even during the day putting the blinds down blacks out the room. Would definitely suggest going with Georgie for any window treatments read less
- INCREDIBLE Windows!The service was highly professional and competent in all respects -- from brainstorming a solution to selecting the product to installation and follow-up. We couldn't be more satisfied. A very good experience.
Window Treatment Services in Stoughton
- Business Description:Want some help with those ridiculous energy bills? Putting shades on your windows will drastically help cut cost on your energy bill. It is tested and proven that most heat is lost through the windows of your home. Just covering that window with any treatment will help reduce energy costs. And covering the window with a cellular shade will cut your energy costs the most. Call us today for a free estimate and have us help take care of those winter blues read lessRecent Review:Wonderful little place with big service! Tommy was very helpful without being pushy or pressuring for the entire experience. Showed us several options for custom shades after taking time to understand what we were looking for. Visited our house within a couple of days to measure and priced our top choices for our consideration, including being knowledgeable about the current sales for the various companies being considered. After our decision, he gave us a realistic timeline for ordering and set up installation. Showed up on time for installation, and was very respectful of our carpets (he wore shoe covers) and careful of the window woodwork during removal of old items and installation of new. We were very happy with the entire experience read lessLowell K.
- Business Description:The Blind Guy of Wisconsin sells Window Blinds for your home or business and is a family owned business that offers a Free in home consultation for your window coverings. At no charge to you, we bring all of our window blind samples for you to see in the comfort of your own home. This gives you the opportunity to view colors and fabrics that you can compare directly to your own home furnishings. We offer multiple products ranging from Honeycomb blinds, roller and solar shades, aluminum bli.. read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. Very nice people, prompt, true to his word.Paula H.
- Business Description:Award winning. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet our customers needs. It is our mission to provide a great experience from start to completion of a project. read lessRecent Review:This was about the 4th or 5th project we've had Adam and Pat complete. Per usual, workmanship and problem solving was excellent. We had attic finished in our historic, older home so not the easiest job. Labor rates are very reasonable and Adam is extremely trustworthy, practical in solutions, and customer service is above and beyond read lessChris U.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a.. read lessRecent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Owner operated & on site. Uses subs for electrical, plumbing, HVAC, & concrete work. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charge is $75 (as of 3/1/2013). License number: 928149. Qualifier certification number: 928150. License number: 928149. Larson Builders is a Lead Safe Renovator credentialed by the EPA. Ask for details about weekend hours. Additional contact: Jamie Larson read lessRecent Review:They were great! Rick is very transparent and always kept us up to date on how things were going. They also stayed within the estimate despite problems with the basement floor that led to a longer job and more work. We would hire them again without hesitation read lessMarcella G.
- Business Description:Incredible Windows! provides Hunter Douglas blinds for your home or business. All are providing a sense of beauty and style while adding energy efficiency, UV protection, and sense of privacy. We work within your budget to fulfill your needs. Incredible Windows! has been in business for 9 years and provided assistance to help solve window treatment solutions on all sizes of windows read lessRecent Review:Working with Georgie was a pleasure. She made the process very easy and I could not be happier with my purchase. Everything was handled professionally from beginning to end. I would definitely use her services again read lessDarlene J.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi.. read lessRecent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend them read lessCarla D.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Bisbeesflooringcenter.com, McFarland Biz Inc. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.Recent Review:We visited Bisbee Flooring to discuss options for a large remodel. We spoke with David (owner) and he was very nice and helpful. We decided on LVF wood planks, LVF tile for bathrooms, carpet for bedrooms and carpet for stairs. We were ready for install a few months later, but unfortunately when David’s flooring crew showed up, they had the wrong tile. This had to be reordered which delayed the install. We told David we wanted the tile to be installed in a diamond pattern. When the correct tile finally arrived, they installed one bathroom in a diamond pattern and the other in a square pattern. We decided to live with this mistake as to not delay the project further. A few weeks later they installed the carpet in the bedrooms. When we looked at the carpet it appeared much grayer than the carpet we choose in store. When we asked David about this, he suggested that it was probably just the paint color in the rooms. He then told me that 50% of men are color blind. I decided to take a sample back and as it turns out, I’m not color blind. The wrong carpet was installed. To David’s credit, when we told him the wrong carpet was installed he didn’t hesitate to say that he would replace it for us with the correct carpet. This caused another delay of 2 weeks, as they had to order the correct carpet, tear out the wrong carpet and install the new carpet. Lastly he said he would install the carpet for the stairs last week Wednesday/Thursday. By Thursday afternoon the carpet wasn’t installed. I called David and he promised it would be installed Friday. It was not installed Friday. I called him again and he vehemently promised it would be installed Monday without exception. Well it is Monday evening and no one has showed to install the carpet. I called David and he said he would call back - but that was hours ago and no call. I’m not sure how else to compel David to finish the project besides writing this review. The multiple delays and mistakes have cost us financially and delayed the project by almost a month. Throughout the process, I’ve had to repeatedly call David/Bisbee Flooring to ask them to finish the project. Their lack of communication has only made the problems more frustrating. Because of the delays, mistakes, lack of communication and general unprofessionalism, I would not recommend Bisbee Flooring in McFarland to anyone with flooring needs read lessAndrew A.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more information read lessRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Shamrock Construction focuses on our homeowners in area. We provide a service to make sure the storm damage is completely covered by the Insurance Company. We also provide services such as re-roofs, Siding, Gutters, windows and more. Call Today for a free Inspection! We subcontract roofing work and other services which require a license read lessRecent Review:The Shamrock representative was very unprofessional upon his arrival. His demeanor was very non-chalant and he couldn't have cared less. He's the only roofer I've ever heard complain about having to do roofing work - it was "more work" to replace them than do a quick fix and the "roof was pretty high.", and it's a standard two story roof. It felt like I was talking with a disgruntled teen ager. Also, their price was ridiculous. Almost 4 times what I ended up paying for the work read lessPaul F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters offer an elegant window treatment, and come in a range of styles and materials. If you want to install estate shutters in your home, check out our guide to help you understand how much you’ll spend and where you can cut costs.
When dressing a small window, you want to let in as much natural light as possible and avoid making a space look smaller. Here are 10 inspirational window treatment ideas for small windows—from blinds to shutters to patterns and colors.
Find window treatment in
- Cottage Grove
- Sun Prairie
- Lake Mills
- Fort Atkinson
window treatment in Stoughton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- INCREDIBLE Windows!8383 Greenway Blvd Ste 600
- INCREDIBLE Windows!
- Kathy's Shade Shop LLC9034 W Ntl Ave
- Kathy's Shade Shop LLC
- Larson Builders LLC2357 Superior St.
- Larson Builders LLC
- NEST INTERIOR DESIGN223 E Main St
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- NEST INTERIOR DESIGN
- Pure Dwelling LLCPO Box 863
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Pure Dwelling LLC
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR