Shamrock Construction

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2015

5512 Clayton Cir.

Roscoe, IL 61073

Shamrock Construction focuses on our homeowners in area. We provide a service to make sure the storm damage is completely covered by the Insurance Company. We also provide services such as re-roofs, Siding, Gutters, windows and more. Call Today for a free Inspection! We subcontract roofing work

09/06/2019

Paul F.

The Shamrock representative was very unprofessional upon his arrival. His demeanor was very non-chalant and he couldn't have cared less. He's the only roofer I've ever heard complain about having to do roofing work - it was "more work" to replace them than do a quick fix and the "roof was pretty high.", and it's a standard two story roof. It felt like I was talking with a disgruntled teen ager. Also, their price was ridiculous. Almost 4 times what I ended up paying for the work.

Description of Work
I needed the vent boots on my roof replaced.

06/13/2018

larry G.

we accepted the appraisal and was given at least twice a scheduled appt with no show. spoke with mike he assured me he would be calling me back to reason why no show and no call from him and this was 6/11.

Description of Work
gutters installed

Category gutter repair, roofing

05/10/2018

Sarah M.

Shamrock Construction worked with my insurance company to help me get my roof replaced after hail damage was found during the FREE inspection they performed. They talked me through the whole process and put my mind at ease about the entire experience. I was so pleased with the service I received. I would highly, highly recommend this company. As for other reviewers stating that they aren't licensed, that was not the case for me. They showed me all of their licensing, insurance and qualifications.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category home inspection, roofing

03/20/2018

Lenny B.

I was getting no where with my insurance company, they came out in may and met with a different contractor, not as experienced in the field as Shamrock Construction is. I got denied, I was going back and forth with my insurance company and was not getting anywhere, I finally called Shamrock Construction, Danny came out as promised and told me about steps in the process we could take, long story short and Danny worked really well with my insurance a definately over delivered, I will be useing Shamrock in the future and referring them to my friends and family, Thank You Danny and the Shamrock Team

Description of Work
Work with Insurance Company

06/05/2017

Deb F.

Great job. Responsive and easy to work with. Made the process of going through the insurance company and the repairs less difficult.

Description of Work
roof repair and interior water damage.

Category drywall, roofing

05/25/2017

Tyler N.

They did a quick job. Friendly.

Description of Work
They put on a brand new roof and gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], you where very easy to work with as well. Thanks for all the referrals.

10/24/2016

Jeff D.

As planned as promised and professional.

Description of Work
Roof tear off and re:roof

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we really appreciate the great review and your business.

07/21/2016

Mark M.

Description of Work
Shamrock went to bat with my insurance company and held them accountable for storm damage. They subcontracted the roofing through Eldridge and sons, and held them accountable to a high work standard. I'm very satisfied with the outcome. Thanks!

Category roofing, replacement windows

Thanks for the review [Member Information Removed], We really appreciate you taking your time to help us generate more customers as easy to work with as you guys were.

Rock Valley Home Inspections

I am a licensed home inspector serving Poplar Grove, Belvidere, Cherry Valley, and Rockford IL. I inspect 7 days/week and will have your report in less than 24 hours guaranteed. I pride myself on being thorough with my inspections but fair to the home.

Stateline Flooring and General Contracting Inc.

Residential and commercial remodeling. Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

2022 Super Service Award

Midwest Gutter Guard, LLC

Midwest Gutter Guard, LLC is Family owned and operated. We are your gutter specialists. Inquire about our top of the line Gutter Guards that come with a 20 year no clog money back guarantee. We thoroughly clean out all gutters and downspouts, leak proof, seal and check for pitch adjustments if necessary. We install the best quality gutter guards at discounted prices. Call us first, you will be glad you did.

Hail Damage Consulting, Free Inspection, Free Consultation, Roofing, Insurance Claim Specialists, Siding, Gutters, Windows, Plumbing, flooring, plaster, drywall

Electrical