Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning Inc

Oregon: Contractors
01/01/1900

1534 SE Holgate Blvd

Portland, OR 97202

Locally owned & operated since 1979, Oregon Chimney's competent and knowledgable Masons & Sweeps can handle any chimney repair job and chimney cleaning. We also do a variety of other services including chimney caps, linings , waterproofing, flashing, dampers, Real Estate inspections and firebox repairs. Our team at Oregon Chimney is dedicated to giving you the best service at an affordable price. We provide free estimates and our work is guaranteed. We are licensed bonded and insured our CCB number 51967/152506. Call us today for your free estimate. 503-231-2588. We look forward to working with you. Additional DBA - Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning, Inc....

chimney repair (182)chimney sweep (63)chimney cap repair (37)masonry (26)fireplace services (16)woodworking (6)roofing (3)air duct cleaning (2)hardscaping (1)stucco (1)mailbox repair (1)HVAC Companies (1)

11/24/2020

We had a very good experience with Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning. Jeff came to assess the problem, and he explained hid bid clearly and thoroughly. We got scheduled within a reasonable amount of time (considering our rainy weather), and when Joey came to do the work he was so respectful of our privacy that we didn't even know he was here! He replaced tiles, removed moss from the chimney and cro...

Description of Work
Repair of a chimney that caused a slow leak into our ceiling.

Category masonry,chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

08/29/2020

I was incredibly impressed by my experience with these guys. I needed work done quickly in order to sell my home. They managed to find a way to fit me in their schedule, they really bent over backwards to make it work, and they did great work. I'd heartily recommend them to anyone, they were awesome.

Description of Work
Repair chimney and do a chimney sweep

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your telling others about your experience with Oregon Chimney. We pride ourselves on making sure the homeowner is completely satisfied with our work. Sincerely Colleen M

04/30/2020

I was very happy with the job from beginning to end. I gathered bids from 3 different contractors and selected Oregon Chimney partly because of the price but more importantly Jeremy recommended only the work that was required rather than a significantly more expensive complete chimney rebuild. His intuitions proved correct as during the demolition process, the crew identified that the damage was t...

Description of Work
Extensive repair on large, 2 flue brick chimney

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Good morning, Thank you so much for your very nice review. We really appreciate you having us do the work and then sharing your good experience on here. I will share this with the crew. Please do call us if we can help with anything else. Be safe and take care : ) Amber

11/01/2019

We highly recommend Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning, Inc. We hired them for a chimney rebuild and chimney sweep. From job bid to completion, there was always excellent communication with this very professional and honest team. The work was completed in a timely manner and for a very fair price. We are extremely pleased with the excellent quality work. Thank you Jeff and team, Mike, and Amber!

Description of Work
Chimney rebuild and chimney sweep

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Good morning, You are very kind to share your experience. We really appreciate the review. Please call if you need us : )

05/13/2019

They did an excellent job and were conscious of my budget.

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share. I am happy we were able to help you : )

04/28/2019

I contacted Oregon Chimney with a time sensitive chimney repair request. They responded quickly and sent someone out to do an estimate. The estimate came back quickly, but it took them over 24 hours to tell me when they could begin the work. When they finally got back to me, it was to tell me they could not do the work after all. Waste of time.

Description of Work
Chimney replacement

Work Completed On 04/27/2019

Hello, Unfortunately, due to the size of your job we could not fit it into our schedule in the time frame you requested. I had to check with all crews before letting you know if we could get it done for you or not. That took a day because all the guys were busy and it took time for them to figure out if they could do it or not. We try to help everyone in a timely manner but are instances that we c...

05/03/2018

Their bid was best. They were able start work sonner than planned/committed. The supervisor and crew were friendly, polite, conscientious and communicated clearly. The work was done well and efficiently. The area was cleaned up.

Description of Work
One chimney rebuild. One chimney removal and roof rebuild.

Category masonry,roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Review for Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning Inc - 1534 SE Holgate Blvd, Portland, OR - 37038498

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your review of Oregon Chimney. We are very happy that you were satisfied with our overall work and service. If you need any further help with your chimney were here to service your needs. Sincerely, Colleen Mitchel

12/04/2017

The work was done very well. However, they missed their first appointment (the estimator was at another job and couldn't get away). That was frustrating because both my tenant and I took time off to meet them. They did show up a few days later as promised and gave us a thorough estimate. They were so busy we had to book one onth out

Description of Work
After our pellet stove was removed our chimney needed some minor repairs. Oregon Chimney came out in October and gave us a great estimate, and returned as scheduled and made the repairs. They were done in four hours, were very professional and cleaned up very well after themselves.

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 11/27/2017

We appreciate your feedback and that you were patient with us while we caught up. Please call shall you need anything else.

09/07/2017

It turned out very good. I would use them again. They were responsive and their price was good. I was just happy with the quality of their work.

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure working for you. Pleas don't hesitate to call if you need anything else.

07/06/2017

Steve and crew did a superb job. Very professional. The new chimney looks excellent. They returned one month afterwards and applied water sealant to the cured mortar and bricks. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Remove and Rebuild existing brick chimney from roof line up. Installed new flashing and stainless rain cap.

Work Completed On 05/11/2015

Review for Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning Inc - 1534 SE Holgate Blvd, Portland, OR - 35402432

Thank you, Sir! We truly appreciate your feedback.

Chimney cleaning and repair work, mailboxes, pavers and driveways, tuck-pointing, waterproofing, relining, raincaps & windcaps.

We don't do duct and dryer vent cleaning but we work with several wonderful local companies if you need a referral. Give us a call and we'd be happy to pass their information on to you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover