Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Ridgefield, WA
There are 19 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Ridgefield
- Drainage Masters LLCOur basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior system would do to a finished basement. The crew was great the foreman answered all of our questions the job was done on time and in budget. I would highly recommend them
- Drainage Masters LLCI had Drainage Masters come out to patch and seal three cracks in our basement and crawlspace foundation that leaked during heavy rain. The crew was on time, super polite, and shockingly efficient. I appreciated their attention to detail as we reviewed the scope of work, and how they ensured I was satisfied and had my questions answered before they left. I also couldn't believe how little dust they left behind; they covered my jam-packed basement in plastic and were very careful when packing up and vacuuming. Great attention to detail throughout! Can't yet confirm whether they officially stopped the leaking, but I feel confident knowing they'll come back to make it right if trouble persists
- Ram Jack West - PortlandI needed a foundation crack repaired and scheduled for Ram Jack, along with 2 others, for quotes to get that repair done. After receiving a quote from another business, to the tune of $53,000 for "other problems discovered", I had Ram Jack come out and did not tell them what the first place said. After they crawled under the house, took measurements, etc, they found nothing wrong with the foundation, advised me that I was not in need of their services, and provided me with the names of a few well-known and trustworthy local businesses that could repair the foundation crack. I cannot tell you what a relief that was and how impressed I am with the Ram Jack's honesty and integrity! They are definitely on my list of trustworthy people to deal with in the future, if / when needed
- John's WaterproofingI researched 4 companies to fully encapsulate a crawlspace damaged by flooding and rats. I also did a lot of research into possibly doing it myself so i knew what to look for. John's was the most expensive, but they were all in the same general ballpark. I was put off by some of the competitors marking insulation as "extra" and not including in their initial estimate. Insulation is required! John's costs a bit more but you get more too: John's insulated the entire floor with wrapped foam pads, dug a drain trench around the entire perimeter, jacked up every concrete pier to slide vapor barrier underneath the posts, and used proper mechanical fasteners on all of the wall insulation boards. Every nook and cranny was sealed with spray foam. The workers were amazing. They did not cut any corners. They nipped and tucked every tight little spot and never complained or made excuses. They built a plastic clean-tunnel every day and took it down down every afternoon. They did not leave behind trash. My crawlspace is clean enough to literally eat off the floor now. I would recommend John's if you want your job done correctly
- John's WaterproofingJohn's Waterproofing has taken care of our basement waterproofing services for well over a decade. They are friendly, professional, timely, accommodating and we've never had any problems with the system they maintain over all these years. We really trust and rely on John's Waterproofing and are happy to continue to be customers. We will call on them year after year to take care of our sump pump and French drain system
- Upfront Construction LLCDependable, skilled employee Cesar is wonderful. He goes above and beyond and does the job right. And he's a great problem solver. His team does a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.
- CROWLEY LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT Inc.I was very impressed with the response time and how quickly they got the work done! Other companies we called were 3-5 weeks before they could get to the job.
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCThe work went very well. Byron's crew are knowledgeable, efficient and polite. They worked quickly and quietly, especially when they were working in our crawl space. Byron checked back regularly to see that I was satisfied with the work.
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Though there was an appointment SNAFU re scheduling the first time, I was very pleased with the help I got from Lo's. The contractor examined my situation and talked with me at length. Though he gave me a quote and was willing to do the repairs, he actually ended up giving me valuable advice about how I might solve the problem myself and where to seek alternative flooring materials that I ended up purchasing. I felt like the contractor really gave an unbiased opinion which, in this case, didn't end up leading me to use his services. However, I appreciated it greatly
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Very well. Amadou and his staff focused on the issue and provided several options. We had talked to two other contractors and there proposed solutions ranged from a $2000 fix (replacing step) to a $5000 option (that wasn't even in the area of the leak). Amadou included a replacement option (at a slighty lower price), along with two other options for us to consider (with varying price points)
Basement Waterproofers in Ridgefield
- Business Description:John's keeping basements and crawl spaces dry and healthy since 1974. Cost is determined by the job. CCB#15830 Additional phone numbers: (800)810-5883, (503) 873-5650, (503) 233-0825 & (503) 364-3978. Additional e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In house licensed plumberRecent Review:The estimator, Jacob, was very professional and provided several options. His bid was competitive. After negotiating a price, the work was scheduled for a few weeks later. The three-person crew arrived on time and got right to work. They did a good job keeping the interior of our home clean. However, some of their work was substandard. They failed to secure the new vapor barrier adequately in several locations and they disposed of a broken concrete (they had to remove it from our driveway for the discharge pipe and drain) by scattering it beneath some trees in our landscaped beds. When I discovered those issues the next day, I called John's and they had someone fix the problem with the vapor barrier and remove the concrete a few weeks laterGeoff P.
- Business Description:Upfront Construction LLC is a family owned and operated and is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our business has shown to be choice worthy of becoming a go-to source for various interior and exterior residential maintenance. We are consistently striving to make the best experience in any given task. No task is to small whether it be a repair or total remodel. We specialize in basement and crawl space waterproofing. We offer free estimates!Recent Review:Very well. Zezar checked to make sure that the job was going well and that all my questions were answered. Also, I notice that my downstairs is now warmer and I very much appreciate that! All in all, they did an excellent job and I highly recommend themJo M.
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma todayRecent Review:Excellent to work with! They arrived on schedule and completed the work on schedule and on budget, even though they had to adjust their work to compensate for the lack of room in the crawl space. They are not cheap, but they did the job very wellGary L.
- Business Description:Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive pr..Recent Review:Project went great--estimator came out within reasonable time, estimator highly knowledgeable and professional, start job occurred within a reasonable amount of time, crew arrived on time and got right to work, project completed quickly, professionally, and system appears to be working well. I did receive a lower bid, but the timing of having that company perform the work wasn't reasonable for my needsMeg M.
- Business Description:We are a full service foundation and basement waterproofing company that performs a wide variety of repairs. We repair foundations, and lots of basements, fixing cracks, deterioration, resurfacing, and waterproofing. We do general masonry, including brick repair. We help with drainage problems, install French drains, as well as crawlspace drainage options to get water out from under homes. We repair chimneys, including tuck-pointing (new mortar), flashing, caps, dampers, and water sealing. .W..Recent Review:Great! Let’s face it, the chimney care and repair industry is replete with vagabonds and crooks. Mike gave us a good bid based on a reasonable approach to the job (ladders not a full expensive scaffolding setup). His crew showed up right on time and completed the job quickly all as promisedClarke H.
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma todayRecent Review:We've had a handful of unsatisfying contractor experiences, so we tend to be a bit skeptical but our experience with Terra Firma set a new bar for us. Highly professional from start to finish. Initial consult was thorough, and didn't add on anything we didn't ask for or need. When they were working at the house the crew was prompt, professional, left the jobsite clean each day. Final result was exactly what we were expecting. Worth the investment, don't go with the lowest bidder on your foundation, it's not worth it. Thank you Terra Firma crewYuki C.
- Business Description:We are industry experts who perform our work with integrity, quality and service. We complete projects within budget and within the timeline stated. We primarily work on existing homes doing additions, kitchens, bathrooms, and whole-house remodels. We will supply your dream remodel with our confident team. While promoting green practices and supplying green products to our clients, we are certified in aging in place and are a lead-based paint certified company. Call us for top-notch and quali..Recent Review:Tim and his crew did an amazing job, he said 8 weeks for the remodel. I did not believe him, but he was on time to the day! This happened with the Coronavirus happening part way through. His contractors were very respectful and worked safely! I actually kind of miss them😁. We have already called Tim for a few other projectsShellie J.
- Business Description:We are pest control professional’s that founded this company because we wanted to do business different than the rest. That is why we chose to call our company “New Leaf”. With an average of over 10 years experience in the industry, we have each seen enough to know that pest control can be done better in the Portland Metro area. We started with a simple question in mind, “if we were the customer, what would we want in a pest control company?”. What we came up with makes up the four basic elem..Recent Review:I have been very pleased, starting from the initial quote, throughout the job, and into the follow-up process. <br /> The brief history: our crawlspace had long-standing rodent issues (nesting, urine and feces contaminating easily over half of the existing insulation, etc, even though we'd been told all was well by both the home inspector and a previous pest control company - we've been in the house for 1.5 years). Well finally the funky odors and the fact that my nasal allergies had gotten so much worse after moving into this relatively new house (17 yrs old now) made me seek out additional help (the old pest control company was of no assistance, for unknown reasons, possibly because they don't do crawlspace restorations?). <br /> Anyhow, New Leaf's lead technician Cory came out to do an inspection and give us a quote. I had pages of questions for him so that I could learn as much about the situation as possible. Cory was so very patient and factual! He answered all of my questions (and more later), always being calm and sensible! He was very knowledgeable and thoughtful about the whole process, wanting to help me learn what was going on without exaggerating things or proposing unneeded work. <br /> We got 3 bids, and although all seemed qualified and would do good work, Cory (and the owner, Jordan, who I also had some contact with), along with the reasonable cost (in comparison! it is costly!) made me choose New Leaf. <br /> I am very happy with their work & their attitude. Four workers showed up on time to begin the clean-out process. The workers were all polite, personable and hard-working. I would suggest, though, that If they have to venture into the house (to clean out other areas, use the rest room, etc), I'd highly recommend you provide extra floor protection (or ask them to) as those guys get quite dirty from head to toe! Anyhow, it's a dirty process so think ahead and ask them to protect any area where they'll be traversing, even the garage floor. They of course protected the immediate work area, but could have done a little better in the less-traveled areas. <br /> After the clean-out, they sanitized the area with a product called Bac-a-zap, which essentially biodegrades (eats) biological contamination (rodent goo) over a period of time. Then they worked hard to seal up holes, entry locations and possible travel places for those pesky rodents. Last came the new materials - new insulation and new vapor barrier. The workers were all consistently hard-working and of a positive attitude. <br /> The result: within 3 days of finishing, my nasal allergies improved about 90%! I could breathe freely while inside for the first time since we'd moved in!! Plus, the nasty odors that had been present were also about 90% gone. Any remaining odors seem to be from places they couldn't reasonably get to (inside the walls behind the kitchen counters), so definitely outside the normal job. <br /> In all, I fully recommend New Leaf Pest Control and Crawl Space to tackle your crawl restoration and/or pest control issues. <br /> <br /Heather H.
- Business Description:Green Energy Solutions, Inc. is your resource for all of your Portland Energy Efficiency Solutions. We offer several services that can help you conserve energy, keep your home more comfortable, and create a more environmentally friendly living space. We can help you improve the way that your home uses energy with services like insulation, air sealing, weatherization, and much more. Call us today to start ensuring your home is as energy efficient as possibleRecent Review:Everything they advertise. However I was not happy when I was charged extra for cleaning the return it was not mention in the deal. How is that an extra? SMH paid nearly more then I paid for deal not dealTimmy E.
- Business Description:We are a father-son pest control service based out of Ridgefield Washington. We specialize in rodent and wildlife services, covering the Portland/Vancouver Metro area. Our services cover diagnosis, elimination and prevention of rats, mice, ants and wildlife as well as crawl space and attic restorationRecent Review:Asher came out to estimate and inspect the smelly crawlspace. He showed us many photos showing how bad the problem was, and skillfully explained the company philosophy of rat control, directly tied into the science of rat behavior. These people are very educated on crawlspace science as well as rodent issues and how to properly deal with them. Unfortunately, it's impossible to recover from rats in one day. It takes at least a month of baiting and training the rats to effectively repel/remove/kill them all. After a month, the team came back and removed all 6 moisture barriers, insulation, ducts and scads of dead rats. They thoroughly cleaned the crawlspace, replaced the moisture barrier, reinstalled the sump pump (the rats had chewed the wires) and installed clean new insulated ducts. We previously had estimates from several crawlspace companies (Crawlpro and John's Waterproofing) that were wanting to clean up the crawlspace and replace it without dealing with the rat problem. John's Waterproofing wanted to encapsulate the entire crawlspace to the tune of $16K, with no plan for the rats, even though there were tunnels along the sewer line bringing a steady stream of the nasty rodents. GetSmart will guarantee no more rat intrusions for as long as you own the house (with regular inspections) They charged $600 to eradicate the rats, and $9000 to rebuild the crawlspaceDavina D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Ridgefield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-800 Water Damage1200 NE 112th Ave
Vancouver, Washington 98684
- 1-800 Water Damage
- A1 Restoration Inc.19215 SE 34th St Ste. 106-204
Camas, Washington 98607
- A1 Retrofit LLC1811 ne 84th way
Vancouver, Washington 98665
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
Portland, Oregon 97217
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
Portland, Oregon 97290
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97206
- ARS, Inc2700 NE Andresen Rd STE F1
Vancouver, Washington 98661
- A1 Restoration Inc.
- Cat-Tracks Excavation LLCPO Box 329
La Center, Washington 98629
- Clark County Plumbing & Drain1902 SE 6th Ave
Camas, Washington 98607
- Clean Green Restoration120 State Avenue NE Ste 1460
Olympia, Washington 98501
- CNW CONSTRUCTION INC.15140 SE 82nd Dr. Suite 200
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- Columbia NW, Inc.5414 NE 101ST CIR
Vancouver, Washington 98686
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
Salem, Oregon 97301
- Cat-Tracks Excavation LLC
- Decco Design LLC11509 NE 94th St
Vancouver, Washington 98662
- DODSON CONSTRUCTION LLC2026 SE BEAVER CREEK LN
Troutdale, Oregon 97060
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dr. Crawlspace, LLC10121 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 300
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- Drainage Masters LLC6703 NE 219th St
Battle Ground, Washington 98604
- Decco Design LLC
- Quality Calvary Construction, LLCPO Box 1667
Gresham, Oregon 97030
- Quality Calvary Construction, LLC
- SFW Construction LLC12705 SW HERMAN RD
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
- SFW Painting12705 SW Herman Rd Ste B
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
- Shepard Painting LLCPO Box 182
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
- Steve Zielinski, General Contractor1414 SE 40th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97214
- Sunrise Specialty Coatings Inc15019 NE 20th Ave
Vancouver, Washington 98686
- Sunshine Painting PDX Inc103 W Powell Blvd
Gresham, Oregon 97030
- SFW Construction LLC
- TerraFirma Foundation Systems932 Industry Dr Suite 200
Seattle, Washington 98188
- TerraFirma Foundation Systems
- Upfront Construction LLC3642 Ibis St NE
Salem, Oregon 97305
- Upfront Construction LLC