Easy Open Door Company Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2004

*Super Service Award Winners for 13 years (05' - 18')* For more than 30 years, we are a family owned and operated business that is dedicated to serving our customers with honesty and integrity. We are garage door specialists that proudly serves San Diego County. Our Company offers premium quality Clopay® garage doors and LiftMaster® garage door openers. We provide professional installation services at a reasonable price and guarantee customer satisfaction. We welcome the opportunity to supply, install, and/or repair your garage door as well as answer any door questions you may have. When you choose us, you will quickly discover why thousands of San Diego area customers have chosen Easy Open Door Company as their “door company” for decades. Whether it’s repair, replacement, service, parts or just a question – we are here to help! Give us a call today to speak with an expert for your garage door needs!...

Good Guys Garage Doors

Sears Garage Doors is locally owned and operated. Being locally owned and operated allows us to keep the small town feel and build relationships with our customers, because they are not just a number. We have roots here. We aren't going anywhere. Our kids go to the same schools, we shop at the same stores, we drive the same freeways. We are a part of your community. We offer a full complement of garage door services, including garage door and opener repairs, garage door installations, and a wide selection of affordable garage doors and garage door openers with the latest technology. Give us the opportunity to earn your future business. You will be glad you did!

Great American Door & Screen

Doug has been specializing in building and installing doors for 21 years in homes of well known people. After the last big recession that hit construction hard, he dialed his skills to garage doors and screens. We have great garage door manufacturers right here in California that build a superior product for a lot less money. Somebody needs to show the consumers what they can buy for a lot less money and not have to wait so long for their purchase to be installed. He takes pride in each job and only uses the highest quality materials for a fair price. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Bradbury Garage Doors

We specialize in repairs and new installation of garage doors and openers with the highest quality materials and the most competitive prices. We service all makes and models of doors and openers and can solve any of your garage door problems. We accept all major credit cards and we look forward to helping you with all your garage door needs. Additional Service Area-Escondido, Oceanside, & Vista. North County.

Offers by Bradbury Garage Doors on Angi

07/24/2019

I called 3 referrals from Angie’s list. I called Easy Open Door Co., Inc. on a Monday morning and Sherry set up appointment for Randy to come out on Wednesday for measurements & quote. Randy was prompt, professional, gave me the facts without pushing products; answered my questions and left me with brochures and a quote for the choices I made. I called Friday of the same week and the door and gara...

Description of Work
New garage door & new garage door opener

Category garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write the nice review!! Michele

11/28/2018

This is the third time I've used Easy Open Door, Randy, Michelle, and the whole team is awesome. The door came exactly as expected, looks amazing and the installers didn't rush to get it done and leave. Instead, they took their time, added little extras to make the work perfect, and even threw in a few extra handles for easier use. Overall great experience would recommend over and over again!

Description of Work
New Garage Door installation

10/04/2018

Excellent services, good price, quality material. We recommended this company to our niece when she needed her garage door replace and she loved everything.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement and repair.

10/03/2018

Staff came on time and immediately went to work. Professional demeanor and relevant questions were asked and response was listened to. Most importantly the job was completed properly.

Description of Work
Service, roller replacement, remote malfunctioning

08/20/2018

They came the next day to install the new garage door opener (I bought it at Home Depot). The tech was super friendly, efficient, and honest. He didn't try to upsell me constantly. And it was way cheaper than I expected! I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Install new garage door opener

Category garage doors

New door & opener installation, service on existing doors & openers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check