Easy Open Door Company Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2004

12038 Woodside Ave Ste K

Lakeside, CA 92040

*Super Service Award Winners for 13 years (05' - 18')* For more than 30 years, we are a family owned and operated business that is dedicated to serving our customers with honesty and integrity. We are garage door specialists that proudly serves San Diego County. Our Company offers premium quality Clopay® garage doors and LiftMaster® garage door openers. We provide professional installation services at a reasonable price and guarantee customer satisfaction. We welcome the opportunity to supply, install, and/or repair your garage door as well as answer any door questions you may have. When you choose us, you will quickly discover why thousands of San Diego area customers have chosen Easy Open Door Company as their “door company” for decades. Whether it’s repair, replacement, service, parts or just a question – we are here to help! Give us a call today to speak with an expert for your garage door needs!...

07/24/2019

Richard D.

I called 3 referrals from Angie’s list. I called Easy Open Door Co., Inc. on a Monday morning and Sherry set up appointment for Randy to come out on Wednesday for measurements & quote. Randy was prompt, professional, gave me the facts without pushing products; answered my questions and left me with brochures and a quote for the choices I made. I called Friday of the same week and the door and garage door opener were installed the following Thursday by Devin, who was also very nice and professional; worked quickly and cleaned up and hauled away the old wood and door. The bottom sides and trim around the door needed to be replaced. So Randy came back and replaced the wood while Devin was preparing the installation. Because Randy could not find matching trim, he routed the pattern in the trim himself so it would match the existing trim which was from when the house was built in the 50’s. I need to paint it myself, but that’s not an issue. I think Randy went above and beyond to make sure the trim matched. I also spoke with Michele who called the day before as a reminder for the installation. Very pleased with this company and the people I dealt with. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone needing a new garage door or if a new garage door opener is needed. They will also service the door and replace the battery back up as needed on the garage door opener. As for the other two referrals I called, the first one I called was rude on the phone and the person they said would call me back never did and the 2nd number I called quoted high on the phone, came out the day after Randy was here, so I already knew how the process would go and the dollar amount more or less, and this person was not professional, verbally padded their prices for the same brochure I already had, unknown to him, and said they’d get back to me with their formal quote once he talked to the installer - I’ve never heard back. So do your homework and you’ll find Easy Open Door Co., Inc. in Lakeside, CA is the way to go. Thank you. Margie

Description of Work
New garage door & new garage door opener

Category garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write the nice review!! Michele

11/28/2018

Shaun R.

This is the third time I've used Easy Open Door, Randy, Michelle, and the whole team is awesome. The door came exactly as expected, looks amazing and the installers didn't rush to get it done and leave. Instead, they took their time, added little extras to make the work perfect, and even threw in a few extra handles for easier use. Overall great experience would recommend over and over again!

Description of Work
New Garage Door installation

10/04/2018

P L.

Excellent services, good price, quality material. We recommended this company to our niece when she needed her garage door replace and she loved everything.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement and repair.

10/03/2018

Randy F.

Staff came on time and immediately went to work. Professional demeanor and relevant questions were asked and response was listened to. Most importantly the job was completed properly.

Description of Work
Service, roller replacement, remote malfunctioning

08/20/2018

Robyn C.

They came the next day to install the new garage door opener (I bought it at Home Depot). The tech was super friendly, efficient, and honest. He didn't try to upsell me constantly. And it was way cheaper than I expected! I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Install new garage door opener

07/20/2018

Ralph H.

I am a repeat, completely satisfied customer of Easy Open Door. I’ve used this company at a few different properties and would definitely recommend them to any and everyone. Here’s a list why: They are punctual. Most recently I scheduled them to come out at 10 am to help me figure out why my garage door would not stay open. They called to confirm and showed up on time. This is important as I don’t have all day to wait around. They are respectful. They knock and wait for an answer before attempting to come in. The work they do is efficient, thorough, and of the highest quality. They exceeded my expectations when I was handed a paper of the extra service they had done to the Garage door motor and door. It’s a lot quieter and it feels brand new. They didn’t try and up sell me into what I didn’t need and the price they gave me was beyond fair. Thank you to the team at Easy Open Door. Seriously, you guys are the best.

Description of Work
Garage door malfunction

05/22/2018

PATRICIA B.

Great work, helpful and professional, answered all our questions and instructed us with maintenance

Description of Work
Repair of garage door opener, spring adjustments

03/12/2018

LINDA F.

Randy came on time and after discussing options, said he had a manufacturer he thought could reproduce the broken bottom 2 panels to match all the rest. It wasn't cheap, but it beat replacing all 3 garage doors to make them all match. When the panels came back, they were perfect! What great service from a great company. They were the ONLY ones to come up with this solution, so we highly, highly recommend them. Michele was in touch with us throughout the process, and the installation went great, too. Thank you all at Easy Open!

Description of Work
My husband backed out of the garage before the garage door was fully up. D-oh! The bottom two panels of the door were cracked badly. The problem we discovered was that these doors were no longer manufactured, and since we have 3 of them, it meant either replacing all 3, or having 1 not match. Grrr. Until we found Randy at Easy Open Door.

01/16/2018

Nanette R.

The friendly and professional were able to work around their schedule to accommodated my schedule. The expertise of Devin was outstanding. The service that was provided to me was off the charts.

Description of Work
My garage door went off the track one morning and I needed it repaired as soon as possible.

01/12/2018

Gene P.

From the first call to the quote to installation: the process was as smooth as one would want: Fair and competitive pricing, attention to customer needs, efficient installation by Brian and Devin and, above all, Michele staying on top of the process. If only all contractors would treat their customers this way. Gene P.

Description of Work
New garage door

Great American Door & Screen

Doug has been specializing in building and installing doors for 21 years in homes of well known people. After the last big recession that hit construction hard, he dialed his skills to garage doors and screens. We have great garage door manufacturers right here in California that build a superior product for a lot less money. Somebody needs to show the consumers what they can buy for a lot less money and not have to wait so long for their purchase to be installed. He takes pride in each job and only uses the highest quality materials for a fair price. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Door Dorks

Frustrated with unreliable, unprofessional service companies? Door Dorks delivers what the competition dreads. Fast, reliable, friendly, professional garage door service in San Diego. Our trucks are fully stocked to ensure we can repair most garage door issues on the same day! With years of experience in the industry, you can rest assured that we deliver top quality service and parts. We can repair the complete spectrum of garage door styles and designs - be it a total garage door replacement, off-track garage door fix, cable and broken spring replacement, or simply a planned maintenance. We also install new garage doors and openers that fit any budget.

All-Pro Quality Garage Doors

All-Pro Quality Garage Doors has been servicing San Diego since 1989. We are an award winning company that has an A+ on the BBB and take pride in the reputation we have built. Specializing in garage door and opener installations and repairs, please call for an estimate today. We offer Military and Senior discounts. Free Estimates on new Door Installations, as well as quotes over the phone. Please contact us today for your next Garage Door/Opener project!

Offers by All-Pro Quality Garage Doors on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

New door & opener installation, service on existing doors & openers.